Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

collapse

Author Topic: It worked you plebs  (Read 791 times)

Offline duhhherrooooo

• Thank You
  • -Given: 22
  • -Receive: 41
  • Now I am Power Attractor! WOW
    • View Profile
It worked you plebs
« on: May 27, 2018, 05:04:16 AM »
I'm not new to the LOA, but this post is for remote influence.

I've always had the ability to control tension energy IRL. I never had any success using remote methods though, so I assumed it simply doesn't work.

I was wrong.

I met this girl - get her number - and we have a few text exchanges. Then boom - silent.

Now I'm no stranger to attracting girls through text, I knew what to send and at what frequency but I thought
"well, now might be a good time to try remotely influencing her to text back".

I was very tired, I'm 90% sure I did this in the Theta state (that state where you're so relaxed you have to make yourself not fall asleep).

I was fairly detached and relaxed. I wasn't obsessing over her. In fact, I decided to RI a few other girls to have that feeling of abundance. If you're focused on one person, needy feelings can easily arise sometimes.

So I RI'ed this girl for maybe 10 minutes.

I think I never got results before because I was never as relaxed as I was then.

I also had a subliminal playing to get her to text me. Added power, thought I may as well get that 90% of my brain to help me out.

3 hours later, my phone is blown up with THREE texts. Not one, not two. but THREE.

Now mind you she isn't all heads over heels, it's fairly surface level.

So from here, I can work my magic ;)

Factors that likely came into play:

- I made a fairly good first impression. Warm yet strong eye contact, attractive body language, etc.
- I got her talking in person. It started surface level but it went a little deeper, and she was very interested.
- My attitude over text. It was 2 days that she didn't reply- and I didn't send anything in that time frame.
- I actually have abundance. I ensure I have 6-12 girls always texting me. Manufactured feelings of abundance.

So just know - those factors likely affected the RI results.

Getting an EX back for you guys seems harder because there's already resistance. I didn't meet this girl too long ago, and when we did interact it was fairly smooth. So that's probably why it worked so damn fast.

You also need to ability to attract girls if you're a guy. For example, I think this still would've worked but let's say I was boring and had no game. She texted back yeah - but then the attraction would fizzle.

So I see RI as a COMPLIMENT to your already existing social skills. You still need to develop your social skills.

Have fun ;)

Follow members gave a thank to your post:

Offline Stone

• Dark-Huntress
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 298
  • -Receive: 188
  • I have no time to battle egos & small minds 😊
    • View Profile
Re: It worked you plebs
« Reply #1 on: May 27, 2018, 09:28:48 AM »
Wonderful. When people don't know how to make something work, they simply assume it doesn't work. Congrats, Glad to know finally you believe RI works :D. I totally agree about having social skills with RI........I've seen it all working for people but they ruin the progress by their weird behaviour. Even Amargi mentioned this in his book.
Btw could you pls explain for how long you did RI on her and how many times?

Offline L826

• Growing
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 4
  • -Receive: 7
  • Now I am Power Attractor! WOW
    • View Profile
Re: It worked you plebs
« Reply #2 on: June 04, 2018, 03:13:06 PM »
Hi which subliminal did you use? I've found that subliminals work best when I get myself into a theta state.

Tags: