Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
collapse

Author Topic: Magic Touch Query  (Read 353 times)

Offline ovidhawkins

• Thank You
  • -Given: 1
  • -Receive: 3
  • Now I am Power Attractor! WOW
    • View Profile
Magic Touch Query
« on: May 17, 2018, 09:02:32 AM »
Why is it I've read on this forum that some people do this for 30 minutes or more twice a day, when I'm fairly sure it doesn't specifically say that in the book?

Offline Stone

• Dark-Huntress
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 289
  • -Receive: 189
  • I have no time to battle egos & small minds 😊
    • View Profile
Re: Magic Touch Query
« Reply #1 on: May 17, 2018, 10:07:59 AM »
Are you into rs?

Offline Anna1408

• Thank You
  • -Given: 873
  • -Receive: 1611
  • Now I am Power Attractor! WOW
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 17, 2018, 03:58:50 PM »
If I remember correctly, he (Amargi) says to do a minimum of 15 minutes, three times a day. However, he points out that the more you practise, the more you will get out of it, and the faster you will progress in your ability.

However, in another article, written by him under the name of RAH, he mentions doing 30 minutes, twice a day (20 minutes of magic touch, followed by 10 minutes of "love" visualizing).

Follow members gave a thank to your post:

Offline Stone

• Dark-Huntress
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 289
  • -Receive: 189
  • I have no time to battle egos & small minds 😊
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 17, 2018, 04:40:40 PM »
Yes, Anna is right. Amargi mentioned it in his book doing 15 min sessions 3 times a day is a minimum time limit he preferred for beginners which can be adjusted according to your Convenience. He also mentioned about his reader practicing it for 2-4 hours. The more you practice and focus, the more you develop quickly. Do it accordingly whatever comfortable for you, from one hour or more all in one go to several times a day for three or four minutes each time. It is a mistake to establish fixed times or fixed periods of time to practice. Jose M herrou doesn't recommend any fixed time frame because it is different for different people but he also mentioned this minimum time frame. He mentioned opting for visualizations of 5 minutes 3 times a day or more, or 10-15 minutes, two or three times a day or more, or once or twice a day for longer sessions. Direct mental influence on people will always produce results as long as you do not force yourself to do it, do it feeling bored or see it as an obligation. If we did it feeling like this we would be influencing negatively and, even more importantly, forcing our mind to work unwillingly will only end up in resistance on our part, with sleep or weariness occurring later just by thinking about the visualization.
I prefer longer sessions but because it interests me and I don't feel exhausted.

Follow members gave a thank to your post:

Tags: