Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
collapse

Author Topic: Does rs make poi restless with insomnia and confused?  (Read 2233 times)

Offline Makedreamstrue

• Thank You
  • -Given: 41
  • -Receive: 23
  • Now I am Power Attractor! WOW
    • View Profile
Does rs make poi restless with insomnia and confused?
« on: May 16, 2018, 11:03:10 PM »
I was looking at my poi pictures online and I noticed that since I started rs in all of his pics he seems restless, kind of confused like he is thinking of something or something is going on with him. Like he is in a different universe at that time or dizzy... Can't describe it exactly but his face look weird. Is this an effect of rs?  It doesn't matter if its is a work Pic with colleagues, or hanging out with friends etc. He recently met a famous person and had a picture with him and he had the same face as I described. All his pics are normal prior to rs. When we meet he is normal. Any ideas?
« Last Edit: May 16, 2018, 11:06:04 PM by Makedreamstrue »

Follow members gave a thank to your post:

Online Bacon of Canada

• Thank You
  • -Given: 12
  • -Receive: 40
    • View Profile
Re: Does rs make poi restless with insomnia and confused?
« Reply #1 on: May 16, 2018, 11:14:09 PM »
I was about to ask the same question too! Wondering if they cant sleep well due to thoughts of the RSer.

Offline hoss

• Thank You
  • -Given: 0
  • -Receive: 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 16, 2018, 11:35:40 PM »
I've noticed my POI seems to be looking tired in pics I've seen posted lately.

Offline Alchemy

• Thank You
  • -Given: 54
  • -Receive: 177
  • Transmutation Of Matter!
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 16, 2018, 11:58:35 PM »
Interesting.
« Last Edit: May 17, 2018, 12:00:55 AM by Alchemy »

Online Bacon of Canada

• Thank You
  • -Given: 12
  • -Receive: 40
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 17, 2018, 12:18:37 AM »
There was one day my POI looked like he hadn't slept at all  :-X

Offline Makedreamstrue

• Thank You
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 17, 2018, 12:21:53 AM »
There was one day my POI looked like he hadn't slept at all  :-X
My poi had a picture of him while he was travelling to his home country. He had dark circles, seemed dizzy, too tired and was trying to smile. I feel like he left to escape from something. I know my rs works for sure but I wonder if these are symptoms of my rs. I also have to add that he is very happy when he is around me and doesn't seem depressed or that he has any problem.
« Last Edit: May 17, 2018, 12:41:58 AM by Makedreamstrue »

Offline tatsuya11

• Thank You
  • -Given: 31
  • -Receive: 20
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 17, 2018, 02:45:53 AM »
I also realized this happens when you use RS. My POI looks always tired and it's like something is "off" about her. I know, she works hard nowadays but I feel like it's about me and my RS. I know from the experience that we all use remote influence whether we're aware of it or not. And before, I used it without knowing, when she started to ignore me (or so I thought) I felt really shitty and I felt negative emotions towards her. I spent my days daydreaming about her calling me or texting me, but those dreams were under the "never gonna happen / miracle" category in my head so it never happened. When I let it go, she contacted me through mutual friends.

I 100% believe that our subconsious is connected with other people's. As another example, if a girl becomes desperate about me I pick that up and it really turns me off. On the exterior, they are happy, smiling, flirting, but I just get that they're desperate and it repulses me.

Yesterday, I did an intense RS session. Practised qi gong before and really raised my energy levels. When I went to bed, I said my prayers, did my affirmations, and started to imagine her being in love with me. It was like an electrical charge was conducted from my heart or chest area (and from my arms for some reason) to my third eye, getting really intense there and reaching out to her. Then I felt asleep. The day after, I saw that she was online on Whatsapp at 5 am so I knew she had trouble sleeping (she works too hard to not being able to sleep). So, this stuff works, and is really powerful. I'm just curious how she'll react when she see me.

Offline Magictouch

• Growing
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 20
  • -Receive: 3
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: May 19, 2018, 02:28:01 PM »
Yes same is the case with my poi . But question is what they are depressed for why they canít sleep at night. Do they think about rsr or stay awake for Unkwon reasons?

Offline JulieDB

• Thank You
  • -Given: 83
  • -Receive: 66
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: May 19, 2018, 03:43:23 PM »
I think this can happen if you do it too much. For that reason, I have backed off. I rarely do the RS. I do send love which he can choose to accept or not accept. He always seems to accept it.

At night, I sometimes surround myself with a bubble of white light and invite him into my bubble. He doesn't always come in. I assume perhaps he is in a deep sleep then. Sometimes he does come in and we hug or cuddle. I had made the mistake of not asking him to leave. He would be there all night and he was telling me that he wasn't sleeping well at those times. I was also not getting a lot of sleep because we were doing rather erotic things instead of sleeping. So now, I invite him in and base what I do on how he seems. If he seems tired or sleepy, I let him stay for just a few minutes then I tell him to go back to his bed. But if he seems like he is in the mood for more erotic things, I'll let him stay longer. As in round one. Then we might cuddle for a few minutes and I'll send him lots of love and tell him to go back to his bed. That seems to work far better for both of us.

Offline Makedreamstrue

• Thank You
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: May 19, 2018, 04:38:34 PM »
I think this can happen if you do it too much. For that reason, I have backed off. I rarely do the RS. I do send love which he can choose to accept or not accept. He always seems to accept it.

At night, I sometimes surround myself with a bubble of white light and invite him into my bubble. He doesn't always come in. I assume perhaps he is in a deep sleep then. Sometimes he does come in and we hug or cuddle. I had made the mistake of not asking him to leave. He would be there all night and he was telling me that he wasn't sleeping well at those times. I was also not getting a lot of sleep because we were doing rather erotic things instead of sleeping. So now, I invite him in and base what I do on how he seems. If he seems tired or sleepy, I let him stay for just a few minutes then I tell him to go back to his bed. But if he seems like he is in the mood for more erotic things, I'll let him stay longer. As in round one. Then we might cuddle for a few minutes and I'll send him lots of love and tell him to go back to his bed. That seems to work far better for both of us.
What does happen in real life? Are you in conctat or together?

Offline NyanshMan

• I prefer to do real Magick, rather than waste my time with crazies and arm chair experts, Dont confuse my kindness, for kindness
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 57
  • -Receive: 140
  • I'm an Adept
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: May 19, 2018, 09:57:37 PM »
I also realized this happens when you use RS. My POI looks always tired and it's like something is "off" about her. I know, she works hard nowadays but I feel like it's about me and my RS. I know from the experience that we all use remote influence whether we're aware of it or not. And before, I used it without knowing, when she started to ignore me (or so I thought) I felt really shitty and I felt negative emotions towards her. I spent my days daydreaming about her calling me or texting me, but those dreams were under the "never gonna happen / miracle" category in my head so it never happened. When I let it go, she contacted me through mutual friends.I 100% believe that our subconsious is connected with other people's. As another example, if a girl becomes desperate about me I pick that up and it really turns me off. On the exterior, they are happy, smiling, flirting, but I just get that they're desperate and it repulses me.Yesterday, I did an intense RS session. Practised qi gong before and really raised my energy levels. When I went to bed, I said my prayers, did my affirmations, and started to imagine her being in love with me. It was like an electrical charge was conducted from my heart or chest area (and from my arms for some reason) to my third eye, getting really intense there and reaching out to her. Then I felt asleep. The day after, I saw that she was online on Whatsapp at 5 am so I knew she had trouble sleeping (she works too hard to not being able to sleep). So, this stuff works, and is really powerful. I'm just curious how she'll react when she see me.

if  my  POIs gets restless  or  suffers from insominia,  thats a really good sign , i   keeping  RSing  , how she responds to me depedends on how  long i have RSed  her,  and   if  for a short time  ,  how  sexually/ romatically predisposed she was  to  me / or  my type  (looks, build),
for me,  3 months    has always been the 100%  deal seal  for  RSing , however  i  have had quicker results, within a  couple  of  minutes, hours (she  already fancied me),  to  a couple  of  days  (she  already fancied me),  to weeks  (she  already fancied me)  to  2  -  3 months.(RS locked  her  down)

Offline Stone

• Dark-Huntress
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 284
  • -Receive: 184
  • I have no time to battle egos & small minds 😊
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: May 19, 2018, 11:10:19 PM »
Quote from:  Nyanshman
  if  my  POIs gets restless  or  suffers from insominia,  thats a really good sign , i   keeping  RSing  , how she responds to me depedends on how  long i have RSed  her,  and   if  for a short time  ,  how  sexually/ romatically predisposed she was  to  me / or  my type  (looks, build),
for me,  3 months    has always been the 100%  deal seal  for  RSing , however  i  have had quicker results, within a  couple  of  minutes, hours (she  already fancied me),  to  a couple  of  days  (she  already fancied me),  to weeks  (she  already fancied me)  to  2  -  3 months.(RS locked  her  down)

Can these symptoms vary person to person?  Generally, it was seen most people notice minor physical changes. Many times my poi appears at an unusual time but I never paid attention if he's going through insomnia, but restlessness yes he does.

Offline NyanshMan

• I prefer to do real Magick, rather than waste my time with crazies and arm chair experts, Dont confuse my kindness, for kindness
  • Thank You
  • I'm an Adept
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: May 19, 2018, 11:42:31 PM »
Can these symptoms vary person to person?  Generally, it was seen most people notice minor physical changes. Many times my poi appears at an unusual time but I never paid attention if he's going through insomnia, but restlessness yes he does.

Yes  they do  vary according to the  individual,  the  level of resistance  may also  play  a  hand to in this  too, I have  noticed  that  once  I'm in some form of relationship with the POI, it  disappears, but I have noticed  that some POIs in the initial stages, they  become  bright  eye  and look confused.. but  only for a short time

Offline Anna1408

• Thank You
  • -Given: 872
  • -Receive: 1603
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: May 22, 2018, 06:37:04 PM »
I also realized this happens when you use RS. My POI looks always tired and it's like something is "off" about her. I know, she works hard nowadays but I feel like it's about me and my RS. I know from the experience that we all use remote influence whether we're aware of it or not. And before, I used it without knowing, when she started to ignore me (or so I thought) I felt really shitty and I felt negative emotions towards her. I spent my days daydreaming about her calling me or texting me, but those dreams were under the "never gonna happen / miracle" category in my head so it never happened. When I let it go, she contacted me through mutual friends.I 100% believe that our subconsious is connected with other people's. As another example, if a girl becomes desperate about me I pick that up and it really turns me off. On the exterior, they are happy, smiling, flirting, but I just get that they're desperate and it repulses me.Yesterday, I did an intense RS session. Practised qi gong before and really raised my energy levels. When I went to bed, I said my prayers, did my affirmations, and started to imagine her being in love with me. It was like an electrical charge was conducted from my heart or chest area (and from my arms for some reason) to my third eye, getting really intense there and reaching out to her. Then I felt asleep. The day after, I saw that she was online on Whatsapp at 5 am so I knew she had trouble sleeping (she works too hard to not being able to sleep). So, this stuff works, and is really powerful. I'm just curious how she'll react when she see me.

Just wondering, Nayanshman: have you ever rs-d (or used loa on) someone who appeared not much into you at first? You know..kind of having to start totally from scratch? If so, how long did the process take?

Offline NyanshMan

• Thank You
  • I'm an Adept
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: May 23, 2018, 04:23:46 AM »
Just wondering, Nayanshman: have you ever rs-d (or used loa on) someone who appeared not much into you at first? You know..kind of having to start totally from scratch? If so, how long did the process take?

RS -Max   90  days, for someone  not into me at all,  but on average  50  -   80  days,  the quickest 10min (  she  must have been sexually  predisposed to me, but   was  very good at  hiding it)
« Last Edit: May 24, 2018, 01:10:47 PM by NyanshMan »

Tags: