Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

collapse

Author Topic: Is this part of my manifestation?  (Read 296 times)

Offline littlewasabi

• Thank You
  • -Given: 4
  • -Receive: 2
  • Now I am Power Attractor! WOW
    • View Profile
Is this part of my manifestation?
« on: May 15, 2018, 08:03:58 PM »
Hello! I have been lurking for a while. Iím sorry that my first post will be long. Thank you for your time.

Next month it will be a year since my SP and I broke up.
After getting absorbed in LOA (Veronica Isles, Agnes Viverelli, Neville, Hicks etc) I have been steadily working on my self love and confidence with self love affirmations, gratitude journal, lots of being kind to myself and forgiving myself and him internally, as well as doing the living in the end techniques and visualizing / that we are together again and on a beach getting married using a vision board and visualizing in my head or writing as its happened, what ifs etc.
I have been doing this little by little for a couple of months now.

Every time I visualize our future it is in his hometown where we met and fell in love and where I have my happiest most positive memories of three out of four years of our relationship.
For various reasons I am living in a city 2 hours train away and he is in his hometown.
I loved his hometown very much and could have lived there forever with or without him. I didnít expect we would break up and I would not be able to go back there due to the circumstances.

So about a month ago I was suddenly contacted by a friend from my SPís hometown who told me she knew a lady who wanted me to work for her there.
When I last saw that friend in April I had told her how I missed SPís hometown as it was my home too for 6 years!
I hadnít said particularly strongly about needing to go back there, and the idea of going back there without manifesting him first caught me off guard.
Itís true that I had been thinking about changing my job as I am not happy right now, and my current city while it has its good points has not stolen my heart.
In my head I started to think how wonderful it would be to go back to that place I enjoyed living in for 6 years.
I thought how wonderful to quit this job that I donít really like so much and doesnít suit what I want.
And then of course its in my head that he is there too, and that in all my visualizations that is where we are. That is where we get married.

I thought about Neville Goddard story about the couple who wanted to get a new house, and how they didnít pick at the fruit before it was ripe.
They held out with confidence and rejected reductions in price over and over until they eventually got exactly what they had wanted for next to nothing.

The lady with the job offer was scheduled to come to my city, so I agreed to meet without putting much energy on the thing.
Whats the harm in just hearing her out and seeing what the offer is?
As it turned out the ladyís schedule didnít match mine so meeting would be difficult, and talks ended.
I thought that that must be my answer.
I put it to the back of my mind and carried on with positive thoughts about my SP, practicing living in the end while living my own life with gratitude journaling etc.

A few days ago so weeks later, a different friend from my SPs hometown mails me: ĎWhen are you coming to visit here? Miss youí
I said I would visit soon not thinking deeply and thinking I probably wouldnít visit for a while.
The very next day I get a message from the lady with the job offer.
 She told me she would once again coming to my city and could we meet?

At first she  requested to meet on a day and time when I am working so I had to again turn her down.
She  persisted and told me she really wants me to come work with her and could I come to SPís hometown on my free day? That she would pay my train fare!
As this was possible for me, and again at least just to hear her out I  booked a train ticket and will spend a couple of days in my SPs hometown this  coming weekend, during which time I will meet the lady, and catch up with friends there.

It was funny that my friend had mailed me asking when I was coming to visit even though I had no plan to and then the next day a plan manifested !
I will stay with that friend during the trip.( Another thing I was worried about was moral support should I bump in to SP when Im alone so thats taken care of now.)

Then even stranger a  few hours after booking the ticket, a different friend from the hometown messaged me  asking if I had time why donít I come for a picnic this weekend there as a mutual friend will be visiting from overseas. I hadnít even told her I was coming to the hometown and this friend and I rarely meet/talk regularly since I left the hometown so I felt it was incredible that she contacted me a few hours after I booked the ticket asking to hang out the very weekend I would be in town, so even more happy positive reason and positive energy around going.

Another crazy thing that happened today was that my current manager told me that it was suddenly time for me to decide whether or not to extend my contract at my present company (I hadnít even been thinking about it when they just handed me the contract out of the blue!).
When I looked at the deadline on the sheet, it is set for the very next day after I will meet with this lady to discuss her job offer.

As for the SP, he knows nothing about my plans to come to his Hometown this weekend as far as I know, and of course I have no intention of pushing anything so I wonít be contacting him or going out of my way to stalk him.  Our last in the physical communication  was January, and all I know about his life since me is that he is there in his hometown living.
I continue practicing living in the wish fulfilled! :)

In fact I can feel so close to that sweet spot with my meditations and living in the end that  I donít even like telling it like it is in the physical because I donít want to mess up my hard work lol.
But all this stuff coming in to the picture about potentially moving back to his hometown has me recalling so many sweet and wonderful memories with him more than ever, and remembering my confidence level from when we first started dating and during those good years before the last bad one that led to the breakup.

The last thing I want to do, going back to the Neville story is to force anything. I donít want to pick the fruit before its ripe.
I donít want to chase my SP, and I believe he will be the one to come back to me, whether I go to work in his hometown or not, and doing so should be for me.

And so I feel like I might have a big decision to make.
I told myself that my decision will rest a lot on what she offers me and how I feel and what I experience having gone back for a weekend.

But I would be lying if I said a little bit of me was not excited at the potential of being nearer for the sake of bringing my manifestation closer.

And also Im curious as to why this is happening like this..I mean how can I ignore all this stuff coming together?

Is the universe trying to tell me something or does the universe have no influence and its just my mind shaping things because I am the  universe?
Is this part of my manifestation of SP?

And even if I reject this whole thing he is still coming to me in some other shape or form right, as long as Im practicing the law correctly?

I am inexperienced compared to a lot of people Im sure so please give me your advice!

I have yet to meet with this lady and spend a weekend in SPs hometown, so this time next week a lot or a little may have changed..

Any advice? Thank you for reading though it was long!
« Last Edit: May 15, 2018, 08:12:07 PM by littlewasabi »

Offline Stone

• Dark-Huntress
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 289
  • -Receive: 189
  • I have no time to battle egos & small minds 😊
    • View Profile
Re: Is this part of my manifestation?
« Reply #1 on: May 16, 2018, 10:28:07 AM »
Universe is not an individual entity it's your mind shaping reality through the law which draws similar energies together and mould the reality in your favour. "When you want something all the universe conspires in helping you to achieve it"........I really think this whole incident is part of your manifestation hence why everyone from his hometown contacting you. Let it flow and take actions based on your intuition. Don't reject something just like that. Embrace it if you strongly feel you should......this is how things will unfold. And try not to sweat over the unnecessary questions, enough to create resistance. Let it flow smoothly and enjoy the ride!

Follow members gave a thank to your post:

Offline littlewasabi

• Thank You
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 16, 2018, 06:55:19 PM »
Universe is not an individual entity it's your mind shaping reality through the law which draws similar energies together and mould the reality in your favour. "When you want something all the universe conspires in helping you to achieve it"........I really think this whole incident is part of your manifestation hence why everyone from his hometown contacting you. Let it flow and take actions based on your intuition. Don't reject something just like that. Embrace it if you strongly feel you should......this is how things will unfold. And try not to sweat over the unnecessary questions, enough to create resistance. Let it flow smoothly and enjoy the ride!

Stone, thank you for your reply! Yeah you are so right I donít want to worry about the details and cause resistance.
I do have a good feeling about this meeting and this trip. But instead of focusing on the trip itself Iím just going to keep doing my meditations etc and enjoy things as they present themselves to me.
Thank you for explaining the bit about the universe in a way you could understand easily.
And i love the quote about the universe conspiring to help me!

Follow members gave a thank to your post:

Offline littlewasabi

• Thank You
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 19, 2018, 04:52:12 PM »
Iím sorry to double post. I didnít want to make a new topic just for this..
I am on the way to his hometown now. I was feeling really good but I can feel myself in a low vibration right now because I might bump in to him ( we have a lot of mutual friends)
Does anyone have any good tips on quickly raising your vibration/ how to deal with the whole bumping in to someone without panicking while conscious of the fact that that person is the one who  youíre trying to manifest ?

Should I say hello if I bump in to him?
Help!
« Last Edit: May 19, 2018, 04:56:14 PM by littlewasabi »

Tags: