Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
collapse

Author Topic: A few questions about applying RS  (Read 1023 times)

Offline tatsuya11

• Growing
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 11
  • -Receive: 5
  • Now I am Power Attractor! WOW
    • View Profile
Re: A few questions about applying RS
« Reply #15 on: May 15, 2018, 04:41:24 AM »
The process is going well for me. I really enjoy learning this new skill and day by day I add new weapons to my arsenal. Last night, I got the urge to apply reverse seduction on her. It was like a hunch, so I went with it. She's horny and trying to seduce me indirectly and directly, and I just blow her off. When she asks why, I tell her I don't want to have sex. She's begging, and even negotiating to at least give me head. Lol, it's so fun! I think RS should be fun, not a chore. I feel like I'm more detached towards her. I'll start tomorrow morning with reverse seduction to get her hot and eager.

I have no direct contact with her at the moment, so I can't observe. But there are signs she's experiencing insomnia and/or tiredness, I can see it through social media. And today I saw something which can be interpreted in a couple ways. If it was old me, I'd say she liked someone else and I'd go sulk and moan. But now I know better, those thoughts are there because of my past worthlessness and low self-esteem issues. I deserve her, and even better, so I'm staying positive and I choose to interpret this vague event in my favor. There's something changing in her and I know she's having feelings towards me.

I also like to play around and come up with my own techniques. Like, this night, I started with love visualisation, you know, meaningful talks, romantic touches, cuddling, kissing. Her apologising to me because in the past she indirectly rejected me and how she regrets the time she spent without me, et cetera. Then I escalated it into foreplay and eventually sex. And while having sex, before she had an orgasm, I zoned out and finished the visualization. Which sounds kinda mean, but I want to create that "need" in her, and not getting off would surely create a need. Maybe it's like using a gun to kill a cockroach but still.

I will use this thread as a journal which I'd update in every couple days, and all suggestions/feedback are welcomed.

Offline Bacon of Canada

• Growing
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 0
  • -Receive: 11
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: May 16, 2018, 09:06:43 AM »
Awesome! I'll be looking forward to reading updates. I have to get back into the full swing of it. Lately I've been getting super tired when I do it and I doze off for a minute. Today i did it after work and felt a crazy feeling on my forehead, like fingers brushing away my hair on my face. About 10 minutes later I get it again, opposite side of face then a completely weird tingling all over my chest *I'm female* That tripped me out a little bit!!

Offline tatsuya11

• Growing
  • Thank You
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: May 16, 2018, 12:14:27 PM »
Awesome! I'll be looking forward to reading updates. I have to get back into the full swing of it. Lately I've been getting super tired when I do it and I doze off for a minute. Today i did it after work and felt a crazy feeling on my forehead, like fingers brushing away my hair on my face. About 10 minutes later I get it again, opposite side of face then a completely weird tingling all over my chest *I'm female* That tripped me out a little bit!!

Wow, sounds like quite an experience :) I'm trying to handle some challenges now; one of them is feeling burned out. And sometimes fears like "what if it doesn't work, what if she falls for someone else" creeps in. But I get aware, release them and keep going. I know this thing works because I did it in the past, even unconsciously.

Yesterday, interesting things happened. I was joking around with my brother, I came up with a really ridiculous and funny scenario. And, like in a few minutes, it happened! We both were shocked and I was being reminded of "anything is possible". I started doing qi gong as a member in this forum suggested. It makes you feel the flow of your energy and strenghtens it. Anyways, after doing my usual night RS session, I went to bed. I felt really good about discovering LoA, reality transurfing, RS and things that came with them. I decided to use RS one more time on her, but now, I channeled my love and appreciation to her. I imagined scenarios which we were in love, being happy, having a good time, laughing and feeling blissful. While doing that, it was as if a current of electricity was going from my heart to my third eye, end then I just kinda "shoot" that energy to her and I felt it reached to her. It was an amazing feeling. This morning, I woke up and I've seen that she woke up in an unusual hour to check her Whatsapp. So she might be experiencing insomnia and that's what we want :)

Offline MrMaverick

• Thank You
  • -Given: 424
  • -Receive: 958
  • Veni, vidi, vici
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: May 16, 2018, 06:47:06 PM »
Not to poop on your party but I’m surprised that you study Reality Transurfing and still put so much “importance” in this desire of yours.

One of the key things in increasing the probability of having your intentions manifest is that you reduce (if not eliminate) the effect of balancing forces.

The more you desire the lesser the probability of you sliding into that life’s line.

Offline tatsuya11

• Growing
  • Thank You
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: May 16, 2018, 09:46:54 PM »
Not to poop on your party but I’m surprised that you study Reality Transurfing and still put so much “importance” in this desire of yours.

One of the key things in increasing the probability of having your intentions manifest is that you reduce (if not eliminate) the effect of balancing forces.

The more you desire the lesser the probability of you sliding into that life’s line.

Hello, as I said, I'm new to all of this stuff. Just finished the first chapter in the Reality Transurfing book. Also, what do you mean by "balancing forces"?

Offline MrMaverick

• Thank You
  • Veni, vidi, vici
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: May 16, 2018, 11:00:57 PM »
Yo! Don’t worry, I didn’t mean it in a disrespectful way :)

Keep reading the books.
Chapter 4: Balance
Of Transurfing book explains the concept of “balancing forces” in detail.

Whenever you desire something very strongly, your thought energy disturbs the equilibrium. This is known as excess potential. Whenever excess potential is generated, the balancing forces come into play to restore equilibrium. This is why people get “what the absolutely love” and “what they absolutely love to hate”. This also explains why people get the exact opposite of what they desire.

Of course, this a short description. You’ll understand it much better when you actually read the chapter.
Also, don’t skip chapters in between. The second chapter “Pendulums” is arguably the most important concept to understand should you intend to understand the Transurfing model of reality.

Follow members gave a thank to your post:

Offline MA138

• Thank You
  • -Given: 248
  • -Receive: 861
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: May 16, 2018, 11:49:45 PM »

This reminds me of a chapter in POSM called "Easy does it" and Joseph Murphy explains it more or less the way you did here.

Also, I quoted a post from you in another thread not long ago as a good reference for someone and also thought that it would be nice to see you post on this forum again. So I used LOA to bring your ass back here ;)

Offline tatsuya11

• Growing
  • Thank You
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: May 17, 2018, 02:51:41 AM »

Keep reading the books.

Whenever you desire something very strongly, your thought energy disturbs the equilibrium. This is known as excess potential. Whenever excess potential is generated, the balancing forces come into play to restore equilibrium. This is why people get “what the absolutely love” and “what they absolutely love to hate”. This also explains why people get the exact opposite of what they desire.

Of course, this a short description. You’ll understand it much better when you actually read the chapter.
Also, don’t skip chapters in between. The second chapter “Pendulums” is arguably the most important concept to understand should you intend to understand the Transurfing model of reality.

I researched that online and saw the Zeland basically talks about letting go and detaching. First I thought something like "but doesn't like attracts like?" then I realized he was talking about detachment. I am getting to the point of detachment and for me RS helps. As in, I ALREADY have a relationship with her and I have sex with her whenever I want, and that makes me detached.

Offline suikaz

• Thank You
  • -Given: 65
  • -Receive: 67
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: May 17, 2018, 07:50:51 AM »

Keep reading the books.

This is so true.

Offline MrMaverick

• Thank You
  • Veni, vidi, vici
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: May 17, 2018, 10:33:11 AM »

This reminds me of a chapter in POSM called "Easy does it" and Joseph Murphy explains it more or less the way you did here.

Also, I quoted a post from you in another thread not long ago as a good reference for someone and also thought that it would be nice to see you post on this forum again. So I used LOA to bring your ass back here ;)

Good to see you back MA138

Offline suikaz

• Thank You
  • -Given: 65
  • -Receive: 67
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: May 17, 2018, 12:18:57 PM »
The process is going well for me. I really enjoy learning this new skill and day by day I add new weapons to my arsenal. Last night, I got the urge to apply reverse seduction on her. It was like a hunch, so I went with it. She's horny and trying to seduce me indirectly and directly, and I just blow her off. When she asks why, I tell her I don't want to have sex. She's begging, and even negotiating to at least give me head. Lol, it's so fun! I think RS should be fun, not a chore. I feel like I'm more detached towards her. I'll start tomorrow morning with reverse seduction to get her hot and eager.

I have no direct contact with her at the moment, so I can't observe. But there are signs she's experiencing insomnia and/or tiredness, I can see it through social media. And today I saw something which can be interpreted in a couple ways. If it was old me, I'd say she liked someone else and I'd go sulk and moan. But now I know better, those thoughts are there because of my past worthlessness and low self-esteem issues. I deserve her, and even better, so I'm staying positive and I choose to interpret this vague event in my favor. There's something changing in her and I know she's having feelings towards me.

I also like to play around and come up with my own techniques. Like, this night, I started with love visualisation, you know, meaningful talks, romantic touches, cuddling, kissing. Her apologising to me because in the past she indirectly rejected me and how she regrets the time she spent without me, et cetera. Then I escalated it into foreplay and eventually sex. And while having sex, before she had an orgasm, I zoned out and finished the visualization. Which sounds kinda mean, but I want to create that "need" in her, and not getting off would surely create a need. Maybe it's like using a gun to kill a cockroach but still.

I will use this thread as a journal which I'd update in every couple days, and all suggestions/feedback are welcomed.

I did not get good response when i did RS like that (to leave before the target cum and see them begging). It's better to give them the ultimate pleasure that they want, so when the thought of you comes to their mind, they will feel satisfied. When just teasing them and leaving them hanging, usually make them frustrated and piss. They might even have more resistance.

However, you are very new to LOA. So you shouldn't jump to RS. Better to do love visualization. Sounds like you just have sexual desire for the girl and you just want to do mind masturbation??

Offline tatsuya11

• Growing
  • Thank You
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: May 17, 2018, 03:39:16 PM »

I did not get good response when i did RS like that (to leave before the target cum and see them begging). It's better to give them the ultimate pleasure that they want, so when the thought of you comes to their mind, they will feel satisfied. When just teasing them and leaving them hanging, usually make them frustrated and piss. They might even have more resistance.

However, you are very new to LOA. So you shouldn't jump to RS. Better to do love visualization. Sounds like you just have sexual desire for the girl and you just want to do mind masturbation??

Not really. I thought she liked me on pretty much many levels, but just didn't have sexual attraction to me. So I'm trying to awaken it by RS. I occasionally do love visualization too. Now I learned a new technique, when I get turned on, I use that sexual energy to make my focus more dense. Just experimenting.

Offline ManahChakshu

• Thank You
  • -Given: 0
  • -Receive: 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: May 18, 2018, 01:02:34 AM »
For first couple of years of my LoA journey, all I used LoA for was to be a manwhore.
That’s all I did, sex sex and more sex.
So from experience, here’s what I learned.

- Don’t imagine having sex. Neville Goddard has great explanation on what to visualise.
Go to the end. Don’t be concerned about means to an end.
What does that mean? If you want to be in a relationship with this woman imagine you’re celebrating 5th or 10 anniversary. Move yourself in your imaginenation in a point in time where everything has worked out. And from that state of mind, look back in the past. So that your current situation is the past. And from that place, remember when you used to fantasise about this woman and now, 10 years down the line, you’re still together.
If relationship is your goal, I’d skip the sex and RS part altogether and move to a state of mind that matters the most.

For those who just want to get laid, do the same thing. Skip the fucking part entirely. Move ahead. Imagine getting a kiss on the cheek with an attracting partner and thanking you for the wild night.
Possibilities are endless. Practice moving yourself to multiple places in your imagination.

Offline tatsuya11

• Growing
  • Thank You
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: May 18, 2018, 03:37:49 AM »
For first couple of years of my LoA journey, all I used LoA for was to be a manwhore.
That’s all I did, sex sex and more sex.
So from experience, here’s what I learned.

- Don’t imagine having sex. Neville Goddard has great explanation on what to visualise.
Go to the end. Don’t be concerned about means to an end.
What does that mean? If you want to be in a relationship with this woman imagine you’re celebrating 5th or 10 anniversary. Move yourself in your imaginenation in a point in time where everything has worked out. And from that state of mind, look back in the past. So that your current situation is the past. And from that place, remember when you used to fantasise about this woman and now, 10 years down the line, you’re still together.
If relationship is your goal, I’d skip the sex and RS part altogether and move to a state of mind that matters the most.

For those who just want to get laid, do the same thing. Skip the fucking part entirely. Move ahead. Imagine getting a kiss on the cheek with an attracting partner and thanking you for the wild night.
Possibilities are endless. Practice moving yourself to multiple places in your imagination.

So, I told you guys that I wanted to inspire sexual attraction in her. And to reach that goal I applied RS, planting sexual thoughts about me in her subconscious.

What you're telling me is interesting. If I imagine me and her in our 5th or 10th anniversary, happy and content to be together and still in love, that would mean a couple things. Sexual attraction is there (relationships don't work that long without it), emotional connection is there, and basically, everything that needs to exist to create and maintain a relationship is there. As I said, it's really interesting and I might give a try. Or mix the techniques. But I didn't get the whole "skipping the sex" part. Why?

Tags: