Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

collapse

Author Topic: My success story with my specific person <3  (Read 6094 times)

Offline Everythingbutthegirl

• Thank You
  • -Given: 86
  • -Receive: 72
  • Now I am Power Attractor! WOW
    • View Profile
My success story with my specific person <3
« on: May 09, 2018, 08:24:45 PM »

Earlier this year I went traveling for a month, around this time I was still hung up on a guy who was treating me badly. I ended up manifesting this guy back. However, I had already met a wonderful man whilst I was traveling. It only took him 4 days to admit he was crazy about me lol.
As time went on I had to leave to go home and he continued his journey. Although we live in different countries, something just clicked with us and we really liked each other. Heís a really lovely man and being with him was very different from being with anyone else.

He told me straight from the beginning that heís always had difficulty expressing his feelings to women, due to trust issues and other things.
Anyway as he continues to travel the more anxious I could feel myself get not being with him and I would create this fear inside of me thinking I was going to loose him. Seriously, I know this sounds stupid but Iíd freak out if I didnít hear from him in a couple of days, Iíd build up pointless scenarios in my head of him meeting other women etc etc. One day we had this argument which was completely my fault, I was feeling insecure and projected it onto him. Words were said.. he said I was making him feel like we were in a shitty relationship and that he didnít feel the same about me! Honestly he even said not to waste my time trying to have any form of relationship with him because it wasnít going to happen period!!

So what did I do?
Honestly? Part of me thought right this is it, Iíve fucked, I wanted to give up.
But despite the differences and the distance between us there was something inside me that had a burning desire for him and I donít know why.
I thought if Iím creating all this with my negative thoughts then I change it.
I went and re read all of the books I had and knew about the mind.

Joseph Murphy, Neville, Reverend ike etc
I came here and read the threads that interested me on topics about faith, Neville. I had took some great advice and tips from some members of this forum. I  know some people arenít fans of Neville and others but Iím just stating what worked for me.
Every night and I mean every night, even if I was tired and didnít want to, I made myself do two techniques.
Prior to sleep I would put on my favourite meditation music, then I would visualise my guy in front of me and hearing him tell me exactly what I wanted to hear. After that I would fall asleep envisioning myself being with him and falling asleep.
I did this for about 6 weeks.

During all this time weíve been in no contact. In fact the last message I sent him was that I still wanted to keep in contact with him because I still wanted to see him, which he ignored ha.
Anyway throughout that time I kept my focus on my thoughts and challenged them if any negative ones came up.
A couple of days ago I was feeling really weird, almost like some sort of sadness came over me. I was really missing my guy and what pissed me off earlier was I asked the universe for a sign I said itís got to be some great big sign, nothing small! But a day or two passed and I thought fuck it, I donít need no sign I believe this will happen.
In the early hours of the morning a couple of days ago I had some missed calls off my guy!! Seriously I was like what? Looked at it and went back to sleep. When I woke up I had about 6 messages off him.
Telling me pretty much what I had visualised. He apologised profusely about not being in contact and for his deadly silence, how he is still crazy about me and that he misses me and how he thinks about me all the time and how much heís willing to drop everything and be with me!! All these words I was so desperate to hear. I consider this, the big sign from the universe :) Thankyou.

Iíd just like to add, I never stopped believing. I just had to remind myself that I was ok without this man and that I only desired him, I didnít need him to complete me.
I went through the stage of believing that I had to love myself. So I started doing all these self love things/techniques and I always thought something was off, it didnít resonate with me.
I always took very good care of myself but
The fact is that I unknowingly had a limiting subconscious belief and until you actually get to the root of the problem youíre going to fail. I was sick of repeating the same old patterns in my relationships and nothing changed until I worked on myself and changed my inner beliefs that I had, then the magic happens.
Sorry for the super long post but I thought I would share this as I know some people who like to compare the struggle that they have with a specific person or whatever.

Listen, this guy told me I was wasting my time! That he didnít feel the same way about me and now he tells me all the things Iíve been wanting him to tell me.
Trust me, change your thought process and you win.

Offline MA138

• Thank You
  • -Given: 280
  • -Receive: 944
    • View Profile
Re: My success story with my specific person <3
« Reply #1 on: May 10, 2018, 06:54:59 AM »
Great job, Everythingbutthegirl  :)

I remember you posting a story not long ago about attracting back the previous guy in what seemed like an impossible situation to you, and here you are again with another success. You've read up on Neville, and he's mentioned in many of his teachings about not accepting your current undesired circumstances as final. You did a good job in regards to this story and your previous one.

I  know some people arenít fans of Neville and others but Iím just stating what worked for me.

From what I've seen, at least on this forum, is the people who don't like Neville don't really understand his teachings. Or perhaps they do, but due to not having their own success' (or very limited), they need something or someone to blame for that. A teacher will do their job to help you, but they won't write the exam paper for you. Neville wasn't some super human Jedi Master. He was a normal human being who learned how to use the power of his own mind to achieve our every desire and he shared that knowledge with people. I can understand how some people might be confused with him as he used a more religious approach to LOA, but his messages were consistent. Joseph Murphy had a more scientific approach with his, but he taught essentially the same thing and he was just as consistent.

The fact is that I unknowingly had a limiting subconscious belief and until you actually get to the root of the problem youíre going to fail.

This is a good point you brought up here. Many of us will struggle with limiting beliefs. So when a member comes on these forums wanting an ex back, most of the time they're told to just move on, focus on being happy, and go general. If these people have a limiting belief(s) about themselves, that advice given to them is useless. They'll just screw things up with someone new until they get to the root cause of their problems.

This is why I've never understood the point of telling people to go general. The ex-back people already have these limiting beliefs that it's not possible to have their ex/specific person because he/she said this or did that, etc. Even if they were to go general, what happens when they meet someone new and develop feelings for the new person? If those limiting beliefs are still in them, they will just repeat the same pattern with everyone else.

I like this statement :)

Once again, great job and stick to what you've learned. If you have doubts about any situation in your life, you should use your own stories as proof of what you can achieve.
« Last Edit: May 10, 2018, 06:57:32 AM by MA138 »

Offline siamesegirl

• Thank You
  • -Given: 1200
  • -Receive: 1308
  • We are Siamese, if you please!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 10, 2018, 10:29:05 AM »
What was the subconscious limiting belief you had and how did you find out you had it? What told you? What's the difference between changing your beliefs and using, for example, affirmations when you really know something can happen, it's possible, but you don't know for definite that it will?

Offline TheLittleBat

• The Forum Brat.
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 429
  • -Receive: 633
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 10, 2018, 12:42:22 PM »
Siamese you ask so many questions

Offline siamesegirl

• Thank You
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 10, 2018, 01:54:22 PM »
Siamese you ask so many questions

I know I need to shut up :D

• Thank You
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 10, 2018, 05:22:18 PM »
Great job, Everythingbutthegirl  :)

I remember you posting a story not long ago about attracting back the previous guy in what seemed like an impossible situation to you, and here you are again with another success. You've read up on Neville, and he's mentioned in many of his teachings about not accepting your current undesired circumstances as final. You did a good job in regards to this story and your previous one.

I  know some people arenít fans of Neville and others but Iím just stating what worked for me.

From what I've seen, at least on this forum, is the people who don't like Neville don't really understand his teachings. Or perhaps they do, but due to not having their own success' (or very limited), they need something or someone to blame for that. A teacher will do their job to help you, but they won't write the exam paper for you. Neville wasn't some super human Jedi Master. He was a normal human being who learned how to use the power of his own mind to achieve our every desire and he shared that knowledge with people. I can understand how some people might be confused with him as he used a more religious approach to LOA, but his messages were consistent. Joseph Murphy had a more scientific approach with his, but he taught essentially the same thing and he was just as consistent.

The fact is that I unknowingly had a limiting subconscious belief and until you actually get to the root of the problem youíre going to fail.

This is a good point you brought up here. Many of us will struggle with limiting beliefs. So when a member comes on these forums wanting an ex back, most of the time they're told to just move on, focus on being happy, and go general. If these people have a limiting belief(s) about themselves, that advice given to them is useless. They'll just screw things up with someone new until they get to the root cause of their problems.

This is why I've never understood the point of telling people to go general. The ex-back people already have these limiting beliefs that it's not possible to have their ex/specific person because he/she said this or did that, etc. Even if they were to go general, what happens when they meet someone new and develop feelings for the new person? If those limiting beliefs are still in them, they will just repeat the same pattern with everyone else.

I like this statement :)

Once again, great job and stick to what you've learned. If you have doubts about any situation in your life, you should use your own stories as proof of what you can achieve.

Thankyou MA138 for your kind words ☺️
I took some great advice and tips of yourself which Iím grateful for.

Yes, I remember not so long ago I posted on a thread which you replied to about what to do on my technique, (keep going or give up) but I agree that it takes great persistence and discipline.
Thereís a quote from a Neville book power of awareness a chapter on failure and I made myself re read it until it sank in.
It goes into detail why you will have failure and what you can do to succeed and the answers were simple.

He talks about going back to imagination.

ďProgress can spring only from your imagination, from your desire to transcend your present level. What you truly and literally must feel is that with tour imaginationall things are possible.Ē

But I completely agree about your comments with the ex back and having limiting beliefs. If you donít change that then you wonít chsnge anything and verutging will keep repeating itself.

Follow members gave a thank to your post:

• Thank You
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 10, 2018, 05:23:43 PM »
What was the subconscious limiting belief you had and how did you find out you had it? What told you? What's the difference between changing your beliefs and using, for example, affirmations when you really know something can happen, it's possible, but you don't know for definite that it will?

To cut a long story short I was with a guy for over 5 years and one day I came home to my house and heíd moved everything out and straight left me, no explanation, no sorry, no nothing like actually disappeared. Since that happened my belief was I attracted men who would leave me because I didnít feel worthy. I had to work on that abandonment but I kept repeating the same relationship patterns. This happens about 4 years ago. I didnít understand or should I say innerstand myself! Back then I didnít know much about creative thought or anything about the subconscious mind and the power we have within to change our reality. So since then itís always been a learning process for me. Look at my old posts, Iím probably crying over some guy lol. But this time I really wanted to get it right, and I took full responsibility for my thoughts, actions etc.
I really looked into the pattern of my relationships and asked myself what it was.
I thought Iíd been repeating this affirmation to myself unknowingly. Like each time a guy I dated left me, Iíd say to myself Iím not worthy, not good enough and when I was with them Iíd always be anxious as to when theyíd leave me.
So if I had created all of that, then I could certainly change it.

I did read somewhere that if you keep having repeat your affirmations then it just proves that you donít have it. But I read up on how to change my limiting beliefs and it starts with the work. Itís whatever works for you. Some people may believe as an example a women thinks she is unattractive, so she walks around with this belief and then she finds away to become attractive but saying affirmations will just make her believe she isnít even more, so she just says she IS attractive. I think to do that you need to have a strong state of mind and big belief that you are.
I truly didnít feel like that. My affirmation to was the opposite of what I was internally saying to myself.

Iím not worthy, men always leave me, Iím not good enoughĒ

To = I attract men who are dependable, who love, value me and stay, appreciate me and are there for me

At first it did feel abit weird because Iíd repeat this just before bed and when I woke up. But it didnít feel totally alien to me. I started repeating it when I was in the shower, when I drove my car, brushing my teeth.. it came to a point where it became a habit and I was unknowingly repeating it, not forcing it. I didnít realise at the time but I was getting a lot of messages from past people Iíd dated. Iíd always go for a particular type, manipulative, using me, that type of thing and when these guys would message me I would act differently than before. Iíd either cut them off or be completely honest with them, as in I donít have any feelings for you anymore. I thought if I really believe that I attract men who love value me, then these arenít the type of guys. So again everything changed my actions, words, attitude towards people but it just felt natural.

One last thing, Iíd just like to say all these things I were doing I did it for myself! Not because I wanted the guy. I was already content without him. So many people including myself think, if I just do this to get the guy then Iíll be fine. But itís not. When people say work on yourself I finally get it.

Offline siamesegirl

• Thank You
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: May 10, 2018, 06:54:29 PM »
Ah, but wasn't that a conscious belief, because you were aware of it? Not subconsciously?

Sorry Bat, I'm at it again 😉

• Thank You
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: May 10, 2018, 07:30:11 PM »
Ah, but wasn't that a conscious belief, because you were aware of it? Not subconsciously?

Sorry Bat, I'm at it again 😉

Yes, but this is what Iím saying. I didnít consciously know I had that belief from four years ago! I only knew about it when I looked at my pattern of relationships. So I only consciously became aware of it this year.
Even if youíre aware of a belief you can still act a certain way that contradicts it.

Again, letís say a woman feels un loved/un worthy. She wants a secure relationship. Sheís aware she has this belief but her attitude and actions contradict her from changing it. She takes offers from men who donít want commitment, sleeps with men in seeking for security and to feel loved. Do you think sheíd be acting like that if she wanted the above/opposite?

What Iím saying is a lot of people are aware of a belief but it still exists because they donít realise they are repeating the same behaviour too.

Offline Colonel Roosevelt

• Thank You
  • -Given: 2678
  • -Receive: 2365
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: May 10, 2018, 09:03:47 PM »
Many of us will struggle with limiting beliefs. So when a member comes on these forums wanting an ex back, most of the time they're told to just move on, focus on being happy, and go general. If these people have a limiting belief(s) about themselves, that advice given to them is useless. They'll just screw things up with someone new until they get to the root cause of their problems.

Agreed. But "going general" has been misunderstood and defined wrongly on here for a long time now. It doesn't mean to shoot for a generic person, job, item, etc. It just means that if your specific thought/ affirmation feels like a lie and makes you feel lack, make the affirmation more general so it can imply the specifics, feel real, and bypass the mental conflict. It's just another way of building faith.

I've given people the "move on, focus on being happy, go general" advice myself, and I took inspiration from Neville and Joseph Murphy. Yeah, I know that's strange. I feel that for some, things like living in the end or state of the wish fulfilled is hard to practice, so familiar concepts like "move on", "focus on being happy", and "go general"- in a Neville/ Joseph Murphy context - can help them get there. It's a really interesting topic, think I'll make a new thread on it.

Offline Kashish

• 🕉
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 337
  • -Receive: 104
  • Goddess
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: May 11, 2018, 09:32:32 AM »
Actually Siamese you are asking right questions ( which I wanted to know too  ;D) Thank you ❤️

@everythingbutthegirl thank you for being descriptive abt everything. I was also wondering abt how to break pattern. Years and year of negative patterns is not easy to throw away in mere 3-4 yrs. Your experience is truly inspiring.  People are  not wrong when they say go general. I specifically felt that when we do 'sending love' to someone is infact sign of lack. So when u said affirming to oneself is also sign of lack. It  affirmed what I also believe. But then how do we keep 'believing' or creating the reality  what we want.

Offline MA138

• Thank You
  • -Given: 280
  • -Receive: 944
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: May 11, 2018, 09:50:13 AM »
Agreed. But "going general" has been misunderstood and defined wrongly on here for a long time now. It doesn't mean to shoot for a generic person, job, item, etc. It just means that if your specific thought/ affirmation feels like a lie and makes you feel lack, make the affirmation more general so it can imply the specifics, feel real, and bypass the mental conflict. It's just another way of building faith.

It's sort of like "Letting Go" from what I've seen in the LOA community. There's just too much confusion with it as people have different definitions of the term. I get your explanation about going general, but I'm sure you've witnessed it enough times on this forum is that most people who suggest going general are actually referring people to "go general". As in to not be specific about what they want. I'd say it's best to go general in the sense of not worrying about the specifics, if that makes sense.

Offline Desideratum

• Thank You
  • -Given: 55
  • -Receive: 887
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: May 11, 2018, 01:03:23 PM »

It's sort of like "Letting Go" from what I've seen in the LOA community. There's just too much confusion with it as people have different definitions of the term. I get your explanation about going general, but I'm sure you've witnessed it enough times on this forum is that most people who suggest going general are actually referring people to "go general". As in to not be specific about what they want. I'd say it's best to go general in the sense of not worrying about the specifics, if that makes sense.

This is an important point. You go general when the specific goal feels unattainable. Like a quarterback on scramble and having to check down his receivers. Especially in relationship issues during which the emotions are so countervailing there's just no hope for success.  So you retreat to a higher level. Rather than "he or she is my lover" you stay on "everything will resolve itself perfectly." Its late here and I am tired, so there are probably better examples, but you get the idea. Trying to manifest an ex back as one's introductory foray into LOA is absurd. There's no doubt so many fail ... its almost impossible to do for most people.
« Last Edit: May 11, 2018, 01:06:02 PM by Desideratum »

• Thank You
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: May 11, 2018, 02:32:49 PM »
Actually Siamese you are asking right questions ( which I wanted to know too  ;D) Thank you ❤️

@everythingbutthegirl thank you for being descriptive abt everything. I was also wondering abt how to break pattern. Years and year of negative patterns is not easy to throw away in mere 3-4 yrs. Your experience is truly inspiring.  People are  not wrong when they say go general. I specifically felt that when we do 'sending love' to someone is infact sign of lack. So when u said affirming to oneself is also sign of lack. It  affirmed what I also believe. But then how do we keep 'believing' or creating the reality  what we want.

Again all these questions everything it all comes down to one thing... faith!

Honestly, I really understand when people want something, someone so much. I really get it, and in all of peopleís pms theyíve sent me I can actually feel the fear in messages. I have given a lot of personal information and advice but I know how it feels to be frustrated and so attached to a certain outcome.

Regarding to your question about affirmations. I did read that affirming it means you donít have it, but I also read somewhere that when doing those things or praying as one would like to call it, the thing being said has to be believable to yourself. Abit like what colonel said, if it feels like a lie or you get lack from it then donít affirm it.
Mine felt powerful to me because it was the opposite and I thought if I had unknowingly been telling myself the first affirmation over a long period of time (which worked) then I can totally change it with my new one.

The thing is, is that you really have to want to change and have to believe that you can, that it is possible. People donít realise that they are feeding their subconscious minds day in day out with thoughts such as, it wonít work for me, Iím no good, itís not possible, why it work for them and not me, and blah blah blah!
This is why you really need to know yourself and learn about the mind! Why you think what you think? Examine yourself? Look at your current reality now, you can see what you have and what you donít have from the thoughts that youíve been thinking.

So how do we keep believing and creating the reality we want??
For me, diving into my imagination every night, feeling like I was living it right there. Thatís what build up the faith for me. As well as being ok if I didnít have it or it didnít happen. Like I felt perfectly fine on my own and kept telling myself that I create my own reality! You can, believe you can change. I really didnít think all this would happen sooo fast. Sometimes I would think well what if Iím doing this still in July, August etc. But I just made sure I really felt it. The early evening before my guy contacted me I was driving in my car and a song came on which is from our favourite band but very unknown and I really really really wanted to reach out, I was getting all these emotions so strong but no I wanted to prove to myself that this worked and I didnít want to have to force the situation into a particular outcome, I wanted the universe to do it for me... then thatís when the early hours of the same night he reached out so it proves we were thinking of each other and how strong the feelings were.

• Thank You
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: May 11, 2018, 02:33:56 PM »

Again all these questions everything it all comes down to one thing... faith!

Honestly, I really understand when people want something, someone so much. I really get it, and in all of peopleís pms theyíve sent me I can actually feel the fear in messages. I have given a lot of personal information and advice but I know how it feels to be frustrated and so attached to a certain outcome.

Regarding to your question about affirmations. I did read that affirming it means you donít have it, but I also read somewhere that when doing those things or praying as one would like to call it, the thing being said has to be believable to yourself. Abit like what colonel said, if it feels like a lie or you get lack from it then donít affirm it.
Mine felt powerful to me because it was the opposite and I thought if I had unknowingly been telling myself the first affirmation over a long period of time (which worked) then I can totally change it with my new one.

The thing is, is that you really have to want to change and have to believe that you can, that it is possible. People donít realise that they are feeding their subconscious minds day in day out with thoughts such as, it wonít work for me, Iím no good, itís not possible, why it work for them and not me, and blah blah blah!
This is why you really need to know yourself and learn about the mind! Why you think what you think? Examine yourself? Look at your current reality now, you can see what you have and what you donít have from the thoughts that youíve been thinking.

So how do we keep believing and creating the reality we want??
For me, diving into my imagination every night, feeling like I was living it right there. Thatís what build up the faith for me. As well as being ok if I didnít have it or it didnít happen. Like I felt perfectly fine on my own and kept telling myself that I create my own reality! You can, believe you can change. I really didnít think all this would happen sooo fast. Sometimes I would think well what if Iím doing this still in July, August etc. But I just made sure I really felt it. The early evening before my guy contacted me I was driving in my car and a song came on which is from our favourite band but very unknown and I really really really wanted to reach out, I was getting all these emotions so strong but no I wanted to prove to myself that this worked and I didnít want to have to force the situation into a particular outcome, I wanted the universe to do it for me... then thatís when the early hours of the same night he reached out so it proves we were thinking of each other and how strong the feelings were.

Tags: