Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
collapse

Author Topic: How is it possible to let go?  (Read 540 times)

Offline tatsuya11

• Thank You
  • -Given: 31
  • -Receive: 20
  • Now I am Power Attractor! WOW
    • View Profile
How is it possible to let go?
« on: May 08, 2018, 11:49:39 PM »
Hi all. I was wondering, if you really want to be in a relationship with a person, how do you let go to make it manifest itself? I usually find myself very emotionally attached to the outcome so I manifest things that wouldn't serve me. On the thought level I'm aware that she might not be the right one for me, maybe we're better off without each other, maybe there is something better to come for me. Yet, emotionally, I feel so attached to her I can't even function at times. I try to manifest a text or call from her at times and it doesn't come. I'm good at manifesting other things, I think I'm getting the hang of it. But maybe the biggest block on the way of the relationship I want is resistance and attachment.

Since it was the first time I fell for a girl this hard, it's been one of the most blissful and destructive experiences in my life. Now, I don't feel lovesick or anything but the attachment and resistance are there. How do I let go of those? Tried to talk to other girls, then I found myself annoyed or bored with them and let them go. Tried to let her go completely (before finding LoA) but that wouldn't serve me since it'd create a reality where we'd never be together.

For like a week and maybe more, I'm practising affirmations, visualisation, and it's my 3rd day doing RS. So my other question is this, do I keep doing them and let go after I'm done with them? Is it how it's done? Or do I need another approach to this situation? On small things I've seen that wishing, visualising a bit and letting go worked wonders so I believe LoA is a thing. Yet I need to fix my unhealthy attachment style and really having trouble with that.

Offline Shivaanya

• Growing
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 10
  • -Receive: 6
    • View Profile
Re: How is it possible to let go?
« Reply #1 on: May 13, 2018, 09:49:57 AM »
Hi.
I'm currently in the same situation as you are. The first time i decided to let go and move on, i came across him. So LOA works. I think it's the best thing to do. The universe knows what is best for us. May be it's not him or her, but we tend to cling on that person.
I will tell you a story about my life before i knew LOA. I used to love a guy but never told him. We were great friends.He then got married. It was very hard for me and could not forget him. I told him about my feelings and he became distant. Obviously. I decided to get over him and cut off contacts. I started dating other guys. And after some time he came back to me. I started seeing him and then realised he loves and cares for me like no one has ever done. It was genuine. But after sometime i realised that i had to back out because he is a married man. And the universe did not initially make our relationship work because he is not the appropriate guy for me.
I believe you have to move on. I know it's difficult. But it's the best decision.

Follow members gave a thank to your post:

Offline tatsuya11

• Thank You
  • -Given: 31
  • -Receive: 20
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 13, 2018, 01:40:39 PM »
Hi.
I'm currently in the same situation as you are. The first time i decided to let go and move on, i came across him. So LOA works. I think it's the best thing to do. The universe knows what is best for us. May be it's not him or her, but we tend to cling on that person.
I will tell you a story about my life before i knew LOA. I used to love a guy but never told him. We were great friends.He then got married. It was very hard for me and could not forget him. I told him about my feelings and he became distant. Obviously. I decided to get over him and cut off contacts. I started dating other guys. And after some time he came back to me. I started seeing him and then realised he loves and cares for me like no one has ever done. It was genuine. But after sometime i realised that i had to back out because he is a married man. And the universe did not initially make our relationship work because he is not the appropriate guy for me.
I believe you have to move on. I know it's difficult. But it's the best decision.

Thanks for the answer. Yeah, maybe she's not the one for me but I believe she is. Yet, obsessing does no good to anyone. Even before consciously learning about LoA, I knew I had to move on whether she'd come back or not. That she wouldn't come back if I clinged on her. But I still want her and act as if I'm with her. Really removes some resistance. And I apply RS too. If she comes, great. If she doesn't, it can't be helped.

Offline siamesegirl

• Thank You
  • -Given: 1175
  • -Receive: 1265
  • We are Siamese, if you please!
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 13, 2018, 02:18:39 PM »
I'm not sure about this "universe knows what is best" "universe didn't want me to have it". Is the universe our dad? Where is the element of creating one's own life? I wonder how many people use this as an excuse for not succeeding?

Just to be clear this is a general observation. No dig at the original poster.

Offline Shivaanya

• Growing
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 10
  • -Receive: 6
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 13, 2018, 05:20:58 PM »
You are right dear.
Even when i decided to let go, my intuition kept telling me that he is the one. I've felt his energy. And i was living as if we were together and it felt so good. But it's been almost 2 years now.
've now started to realise whether i'm on the right track. So 've decided to quit. I then asked for a sign while driving to office about whether he is the guy or not. And i saw a rainbow.
I wish you best of luck for your manifestation.

Offline vicky_iisc

• Growing
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 7
  • -Receive: 4
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 17, 2018, 06:05:55 PM »
Hi,

My question is : If being attached too much to the desired outcome is against LOA principles,  are there no examples of people who put their desired outcome as a condition for their happiness, and still got the desired outcome ? Ideally it should never happen, right ? Have you seen any counter examples ?

I once wrote an exam where I got so much attached with succeeding that I prepared a lot for one year, and I had put my all into it.. I was nervous during exam, and my mind choked in exam-hall, and I couldn't concentrate.. I was distraught as after coming out of the exam hall, I realized if only I had a peaceful mind in the hall, I would have been able to attempt 5-6 more questions.  All my effort went to waste and I was very disappointed on letting such a big opportunity slip through my fingers because my mind was not at ease.  I lost hope and lived in self pity for the next month.

However, when the result was declared, I had topped the exam in my city. I was pleasantly surprised, because for last one month, I believed I would fail.

Can you please explain this scenario from LOA perspective ? What explains this outcome ?

I would appreciate any help understanding this event in my life.

Offline Lightwinger

• Growing
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 20
  • -Receive: 19
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 22, 2018, 01:13:19 PM »
Hi,

My question is : If being attached too much to the desired outcome is against LOA principles,  are there no examples of people who put their desired outcome as a condition for their happiness, and still got the desired outcome ? Ideally it should never happen, right ? Have you seen any counter examples ?

I once wrote an exam where I got so much attached with succeeding that I prepared a lot for one year, and I had put my all into it.. I was nervous during exam, and my mind choked in exam-hall, and I couldn't concentrate.. I was distraught as after coming out of the exam hall, I realized if only I had a peaceful mind in the hall, I would have been able to attempt 5-6 more questions.  All my effort went to waste and I was very disappointed on letting such a big opportunity slip through my fingers because my mind was not at ease.  I lost hope and lived in self pity for the next month.

However, when the result was declared, I had topped the exam in my city. I was pleasantly surprised, because for last one month, I believed I would fail.

Can you please explain this scenario from LOA perspective ? What explains this outcome ?

I would appreciate any help understanding this event in my life.

Well, you didn't repress your feelings. I always believed that if one feels nervous, then there's no use, or need, to block it. Feeling nervous is normal before, and during, a test. Letting go doesn't mean being careless, it means doing what you can, and then leaving the rest to fate. I also believe that you not denying your nervousness really helped you release energy. Denial can cause resistance, energetic blocks, and what you deny, or resist, persists!

Maybe the fact that you realized that you needed to relax, helped release that energy. Thus, helping you pass the exam.
Maybe deep down inside, in your unconscious, you found that you studied enough, and that you might pass.

Tags:

* Disclaimer

All information on the forum are members personal tips, suggestions, advise and experiences, forum administrator or Moderators can not be held liable for any damage/misuse arising from the information/education shared the forum. You take your own necessary responsibility for your own actions.

Note: The Profile Deletion with posts more than 10 can not be done. It will not only Derank the forum on Search Engine (As those indexed posts will show 404 Error as - Page not Found) Moreover it will delete the associated posts of other users as well who replied on that Profile posts. It effects the whole Structure of the Forum.

Registration

SimplePortal 2.3.3 © 2008-2010, SimplePortal