Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

collapse

Author Topic: Strange Things Happening  (Read 828 times)

Offline WeWillBeTogether89

• Thank You
  • -Given: 0
  • -Receive: 0
  • Now I am Power Attractor! WOW
    • View Profile
Strange Things Happening
« on: May 01, 2018, 06:51:10 PM »
Hi,

I haven't posted in a while. The reason for that is that I have made a conscious decision to let go. I don't want to be attached to the outcome anymore and I don't want to be stuck in a constant loop of fear, anxiety and anticipation. I have stopped doing RS and visualizing for a long time now. My ex and I have been broken up and been NC for 6 months now. It gets better and easier for me with each day. I no longer feel that aching pain in my chest and I am moving on with my life.
However lately strange things have been happening.
I no longer look for "signs" or " coincidences" but the Universe keeps throwing stuff at my face. For example:
I am going to a texted my friend to catch up and she suggested to go to a wine tasting event. I had no idea the origin of the wines we would be tasting. When I booked my ticket, I was shocked to see that the wines we will be tasting are from the country my ex has moved to recently. Let me be clear that this country isn't one of the usual countries that produce wine ( like Italy, France, Spain,..etc). It's mostly known for beer. Anyway, I found that odd but brushed it away. A couple of days later I get this promotional message( email ) from a real estate agent about an apartment in my city ( I was apartment hunting but I found one so I stopped looking ). The agent had the same name as my ex ( which isn't unusual so that didn't seem weird) but what was shocking to me was the agent's "avatar"/photo of the company that was in this email. It was a photo with a symbol of a designer my ex loves and when we were togther he had ordered something from this designer that had the specific symbol. And what's even stranger is next to the agent's name, the agent had the initial of his last name. That same initial is the same as my ex's Instagram name. It just adds up so unexpectedly.

Another thing that has been bugging me is the fact that the past few days I get emotional and break down and cry for absolutely no reason. I haven't cried for my ex in a month now and I was genuinely feeling very good ( smiling, excited, happy ) but all of sudden now I get these "waves" of sadness. I don't  want to connect this to my ex, however I can't help but wonder if he is projecting his feelings on me.

And today I went to get some coffee at a cafe and across me there is a guy sitting with his laptop ( facing the other way-his back facing me) and if I could swear I thought it was my ex. Body build is the same, hair, style. Looking at this guy from behind : he is exactly like my ex. He even wear the same glasses like my ex.

Lastly, i've been having frequent dreams of my ex. They are all pleasant ones where he wants to be with me. It's weird because I'm trying to "forget" about him but somehow can't because I feel the Universe is nudging me with signs, dreams, coincidences related to him , like it's trying to tell me something.

Anyway, I just wanted some feedback on this. I'm feeling a little crazy ( which I don't want to be haha )

Offline Superman

• Thank You
  • -Given: 789
  • -Receive: 6600
    • View Profile
Re: Strange Things Happening
« Reply #1 on: May 01, 2018, 07:19:18 PM »
Like I said often... you see the content of your mind and you interpret those events and situations in terms of those contents of your mind. It shows that you havenít really let go and its okay, its human. If youíre honest with yourself you will see that deep inside you still hope that all of this means that your ex loves you and will be back. But that may not be the case. I mean I donít know what will be the outcome and wish you happiness but what you see and how you interpret things is just about you and your mind. When you really let go those ę interpretations Ľ make no sense. A good way to really let go is to found someone else :p

Follow members gave a thank to your post:

Offline WeWillBeTogether89

• Thank You
  • -Given: 0
  • -Receive: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 04, 2018, 01:03:22 AM »
Thank you for slapping me back to reality. I think I was "indulging" in another fantasy of what I would want it to mean. I will pay any attention to these "signs" anymore. They are just holding me back. I did go on a date a few days ago and had a wonderful time. I forgot what it's like to have fun and be myself without thinking about my ex. I am moving forward no matter what.

Offline Coffee098

• Thank You
  • -Given: 110
  • -Receive: 34
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 07, 2018, 01:48:57 PM »
If loa teaches that you can have anything you desire than why do so many people on these forums suggest otherwise. It's really bugging me and it's hard to take these forums seriously anymore.

That's the reason most of us are here, for loa advice. Not other advice.

It makes a mockery of loa and makes me doubt it.

Sorry for the rant but I'm feeling so low about so many things and I come on to these forums for hope and loa advice not people telling people non-loa recommendations.

Offline Tinsley

• Thank You
  • -Given: 1
  • -Receive: 6
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 12, 2018, 07:13:55 PM »
If loa teaches that you can have anything you desire than why do so many people on these forums suggest otherwise. It's really bugging me and it's hard to take these forums seriously anymore.

Sorry for the rant but I'm feeling so low about so many things and I come on to these forums for hope and loa advice not people telling people non-loa recommendations.

I believe you can have anything you want, including influencing the person you want to be with to contact you.  However, I also believe that your own point of attraction  can make or break this.  Faith and letting go from controlling the outcome and circumstances is at odds with needing.  If you need someone to make you happy you stall or halt the manifestation. Most people apply tools - that work under different circumstances - from a place of want or need.  As someone who has seen an ex return, my experience is that's the only reason why desires are stalled or halted.

Offline -MEDUSA-

• Thank You
  • -Given: 9
  • -Receive: 121
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 13, 2018, 11:16:57 PM »

Your post brings up a good point for people who are still struggling with the concepts of LOA its not just you. I'm sure there are others that expresses the same feelings as your rant. It also opens up room for clarification about LOA.

First thing to clarify is that LOA is not solely about doing all kinds of techniques or methods to get what you want. Its not about getting anything that you desire or want. Also just because someone doesn't get what they desire or want doesn't mean that LOA doesn't work.

Law of Attraction is always at work and its about what you attract into your life whether its a positive or negative manifestation it is still Law of Attraction. Keyword is Attraction not desire. This is why it is called Law of Attraction not Law of Desire. Negative manifestations is still Law of Attraction at work and its just a valid as any positive manifestations. Not getting what you want or desire is still Law of attraction it is what you attracted into your life.

Another important factor in Law of Attraction is letting go. When people here offer other advice than a LOA advice such as doing something that makes them happy, work on yourself or whatever else. Putting your focus off of your manifestation contributes to the manifestation process itself. If someone has built up resistance (negative emotions or beliefs) on the manifestation they desire or want taking your focus off the manifestation stops the resistance. Thus leaving room for manifestations to come into reality.

WeWillBeTogether 89 has stated her experience of manifesting "signs" about her ex when letting go. There aren't "signs" these are just manifestations coming into reality once she put her focus elsewhere. In LOA there are no signs they are all manifestations your creation that you called upon yourself once that is realized then most people can get out of the vicious cycle of chasing after signs.

Coffee bean I would suggest looking at what your attracting into your life and being aware of your attraction and emotions. Also I would suggest this for other people who are struggling with the concepts of Law of Attraction. Its not just about getting what you desire in Law of Attraction. Its about being self aware of your own manifestations both positive and negative to use Law of Attraction to empower yourself knowing you have the ability to change them. We're not perfect there's always going to be negative manifestations happening throughout our lives. Using the power of Law of Attraction is also owning up the responsibility that we created the negative manifestation for ourselves.

Otherwise how can we change something we do not own? We're all creators of our own manifestation albeit positive or negative its still creation.

Offline Coffee098

• Thank You
  • -Given: 110
  • -Receive: 34
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 14, 2018, 03:08:57 AM »
Thank you for your response! Very useful to remind ourselves that loa is always working.

Offline Gopal

• Thank You
  • -Receive: 75
  • http://spiritualgab.freeforums.net/
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: May 14, 2018, 11:26:41 AM »
Like I said often... you see the content of your mind and you interpret those events and situations in terms of those contents of your mind. It shows that you havenít really let go and its okay, its human. If youíre honest with yourself you will see that deep inside you still hope that all of this means that your ex loves you and will be back. But that may not be the case. I mean I donít know what will be the outcome and wish you happiness but what you see and how you interpret things is just about you and your mind. When you really let go those ę interpretations Ľ make no sense. A good way to really let go is to found someone else :p

But if the letting go of has the subtle intention to get back something, that's still a kind of longing. Perhaps, this time it's at the subconscious level.

Offline siamesegirl

• Thank You
  • -Given: 1175
  • -Receive: 1265
  • We are Siamese, if you please!
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: May 14, 2018, 11:30:28 AM »
Like I said often... you see the content of your mind and you interpret those events and situations in terms of those contents of your mind. It shows that you haven’t really let go and its okay, its human. If you’re honest with yourself you will see that deep inside you still hope that all of this means that your ex loves you and will be back. But that may not be the case. I mean I don’t know what will be the outcome and wish you happiness but what you see and how you interpret things is just about you and your mind. When you really let go those ę interpretations Ľ make no sense. A good way to really let go is to found someone else :p

But if the letting go of has the subtle intention to get back something, that's still a kind of longing. Perhaps, this time it's at the subconscious level.

I've often wondered about that. If something is subconscious, ie you don't know about it, how can you deal with it? If this is the case then isn't everyone falling short?

Offline Gopal

• Thank You
  • -Receive: 75
  • http://spiritualgab.freeforums.net/
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: May 14, 2018, 11:34:12 AM »
Like I said often... you see the content of your mind and you interpret those events and situations in terms of those contents of your mind. It shows that you havenít really let go and its okay, its human. If youíre honest with yourself you will see that deep inside you still hope that all of this means that your ex loves you and will be back. But that may not be the case. I mean I donít know what will be the outcome and wish you happiness but what you see and how you interpret things is just about you and your mind. When you really let go those ę interpretations Ľ make no sense. A good way to really let go is to found someone else :p

I've often wondered about that. If something is subconscious, ie you don't know about it, how can you deal with it? If this is the case then isn't everyone falling short?

When I say something subconscious, I meant to say that we would not be paying attention to that. For an example, wanting to be desire-less is another desire, but we would not be paying any attention to that, but infinite clearly would be operating with our subtle intention. Likewise giving up our current desire to attain something else is still longing but we would not be paying close attention there so it subconsciously continue to operate.
« Last Edit: May 14, 2018, 11:56:16 AM by Gopal »

Tags: synchronicty