Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

collapse

Author Topic: If you're struggling this will help  (Read 672 times)

Offline Mindpoweruniversesuccess

• Thank You
  • -Given: 14
  • -Receive: 17
  • Unlock the Key to your true potential.....
    • View Profile
If you're struggling this will help
« on: April 20, 2018, 05:34:36 PM »
Hey,

I hope you are all having a blessed day!

This is just a quick message to offer you free access to my new course

“Law of Attraction- For success, business, and career”

I’m really excited for you to try this manifestation formula if you are struggling in this area my course will help you.
This is not just an ‘information’ filled course,
of course I give you lots of insights, knowledge, and information...
but not only that, you are going to be doing a manifestation formula together
with me right by your side.

Yes I said it we are going to create magic in your world alongside each other!

This course is all Law of Attraction based and is perfect for you if you are an entrepreneur,
business owner, blogger, self-employed, singer, actor, or anyone that has a vision for their life and career!

All formulas have been tried and tested and materialized real manifested results in many amazing forms.

This is a paid course but as its brand new and I love you guys on here
I’m offering a limited amount of free coupons so you can join my course for FREE as your feedback is really valued to me.
If you are interested here is your coupon:
https://www.udemy.com/loa-for-success-business-and-career/?couponCode=LOAFORUMMEMEBERS

This coupon has an expiration date of 1 week act fast so you don't miss out  :o

I also have another great course on there so if you like this course check it out if you haven't already like I said this coupon runs out in 1 week and gives you 100% free lifetime access!
I would love to have you over there.

Also just out of curiosity has anyone recently been to one of Bob Proctor's seminars or events?
I went to one a couple of years ago and it was great but I know seminars can be quite repetitive and I'm wondering if any of you guys have been to a more recent one and what it was like?

:D

Lots of happiness and blessings
Estelle
xox
To your Happiness and Success
Estelle xox

Follow members gave a thank to your post:

Offline Itami

• Thank You
  • -Given: 312
  • -Receive: 156
  • Now I am Power Attractor! WOW
    • View Profile
Re: If you're struggling this will help
« Reply #1 on: April 20, 2018, 09:00:50 PM »
Okay, first honest feedback after getting through the first few minutes of the course: the intro was too much for me. It seemed to me that you wanted to prove how happy you are and how much you apply what you teach, but by doing so you lost authenticity and in my eyes also your credibility. When you used the term "universe" it hurted a bit, but I kept going, but the moment you started talking about vision boards, I was out. So I can't say much about the course, but I can say that it isn't for people who have more than a superficial understanding of LoA. It could be useful to people who are completely new to LoA, but even for them it's probably a better idea to invest the time and money in books to understand how LoA really works instead of creating a vision board. Again, I can only talk about the first few minutes of the course, but I couldn't stand more, because it sounded to me like the usual superficial LoA advice from people who don't really understand it and either have a really good belief system, so that those techniques work for them or are just scams (I hope you belong to the first group). Just my 2 cents..

• Thank You
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 24, 2018, 02:34:50 AM »
... Smile it might help :)
« Last Edit: April 24, 2018, 06:57:59 PM by Mindpoweruniversesuccess »

• Thank You
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 24, 2018, 03:21:02 PM »

« Last Edit: April 24, 2018, 06:59:47 PM by Mindpoweruniversesuccess »

• Thank You
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 24, 2018, 03:29:35 PM »

« Last Edit: April 24, 2018, 06:58:26 PM by Mindpoweruniversesuccess »

Offline Itami

• Thank You
  • -Given: 312
  • -Receive: 156
  • Now I am Power Attractor! WOW
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 24, 2018, 04:12:18 PM »
You are very sad and clearly unhappy... Smile it might help :)

Sorry to disappoint you, but I am not.

And the reason why I wrote this isn't that I am bored, but because to save newbies a lot of trouble I went through in the beginning with all those false teachers. And I don't know how it's in your country, but in mine there is freedom of speech. So I can comment wherever I want. If your course is so great one negative feedback shouldn't be a problem. You would just laugh about it and move on instead of replying from a place that clearly doesn't come from a "I am such a happy loving successful LoA teacher". Editing didn't save you, because daniel quoted you..lol. So you debunked yourself, congratulations.
« Last Edit: April 24, 2018, 04:17:59 PM by Itami »

• Thank You
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 24, 2018, 04:13:04 PM »
I'm not disappointed I am more than happy for you!

• Thank You
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: April 24, 2018, 06:40:50 PM »
Lol well lucky enough for my students I am not as what you stated as a 'false teacher'
and my students and clients experience real and amazing results whilst working with me these are not my own words, they are words from them, it's all there in black and white.

Yes, I am fiery, strong, and straight-forward, sorry didn't you know that that is what I'm well known for that in my niche lol????
No de-bunking going on here luv..... I love it!!!
In fact, those very qualities are what attracts my clientele I work with a lot of leaders, celebs, and entrepreneurs.

If I want to share and help others with what helped me, then I will.
Everything I do is with love there is NOT one-bit of bad intention behind anything I put out in my books, courses, or any of my work.

If you don't connect with it, cool, not everything and everyone is a match.
But if that's the case move on and go and live your life, or if you really feel that passionately and opinionated on what I'm doing, then leave some constructive criticism and put it in a nice respectful manner.
It's called having people skills.
It will get you far in life, you should try it.

If the first thing that comes to your mind when seeing me happy is judgment, then that's your problem not mine, and I'm glad not to be working with those that think like that.

And yes we have freedom of speech in my country too.
You came at me in an aggressive manner so I had a little fun with you and gave you the same treatment back, little debates excite me, but it's really not that deep or worth either of our time, that's why I'm saying just lighten up and move on.   

Ps. It's not my job to be the kindest, softest, and sweetest person to those that disrespect me.
It's my job to get people results using LOA and that's what I do. Don't take my behavior too seriously, you get what you give out I'm sending you off in love and light.

Wishing you a blessed day!

« Last Edit: April 24, 2018, 11:01:12 PM by Mindpoweruniversesuccess »

Tags: