Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
collapse

Author Topic: Lower esophageal sphincter - ACID REFLUX problem  (Read 510 times)

Offline PrototypeOA

• Thank You
  • -Given: 56
  • -Receive: 236
  • Life is about progress. :)
    • View Profile
Lower esophageal sphincter - ACID REFLUX problem
« on: April 19, 2018, 01:36:20 AM »
Hello, guys. This is my first time using LoA for health. I mean I will start to use it. I just need some guidance.
Recently I have discovered that my lower esophageal sphincter muslce is not that effective. To be brief it is kind of a valve connecting esophagus and stomach. It opens when the food is going down to stomach and closes to keep the acids and gases in the stomach.

However, mine is loose and it opens, letting acids and gases up, which causes me to burp and throw up. It is really frustrating cause I am into bodybuilding and it really slows my progress. I can't eat like I should and I am losing weight which really makes me depressed and hopeless.

I wanted to ask you for advice since this is my first time. Is there a way that LoA can help me strengthen this muscle since it is not the one that can be used by my will?
Any advice or help is very much appreciated cause I am slowly starting to hate my life right now since I can't do anything like a normal guy.

Offline Superman

• Thank You
  • -Given: 789
  • -Receive: 6600
    • View Profile
Re: Lower esophageal sphincter - ACID REFLUX problem
« Reply #1 on: April 19, 2018, 01:54:25 AM »
Hey bro :D

First is this a self diagnosis or you have been to a real doctor? I suggest you see a real pro before making your own conclusions.
Second try to understand what is causing this mentally? In metaphysical terms: stomach problems represent fear of the new. Or you put to much pression on yourself: your body will not fonction well if you hate it when there is problems. I strongly suggest you change your attitude toward your body: it is very influenced by your state of mind and how you treat it. Remember: its your best friend, love it. You dont need to train that muscle nor to worry about it... the whole body will fonction perfectly when you let it be and trust it. The atoms of the body are directed by your mind so be kind with your body. Make your thoughts supportive and respectful. We all can be sick sometimes, we all can have some problems, just relax because if you have an alarming attitude you dont help it.

A technique I use when Im sick is this: I listen to some relaxing music or something that give me positive vibes and I tell to the atoms of my body that I trust them and that I know that they are the best. I imagine my whole body illuminated... I just say to them that they are unstoppable and stonger than any problem. I get amazing feelings and warmth. Often when I have flu I heal in a day. For me this works very well.

Offline TheLittleBat

• The Forum Brat.
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 410
  • -Receive: 607
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 19, 2018, 09:53:15 AM »
My uncle is a bodybuilder and also has acid reflux.
He drinks Alka Seltzer in the morning and at night.
Have you tried that?

On top of LOA techniques - imagine your sphincter strengthening.
Imagine a glowing white light going down your esophagus and “healing” it so it doesn’t open when it’s not supposed to anymore.

Follow members gave a thank to your post:

Offline PrototypeOA

• Thank You
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 21, 2018, 09:08:08 PM »
Thank you both guys. Actually my doctors have given me wrong meds.

The problem with acid reflux is not too much acid but actually too low acid. Because of that low acid my muscle is not getting signals to tighten and therefore it remains open. I switched to a supplement that boosts stomach acid yesterday and I am feeling better already. I can eat more and I can digest my food very quick.

My doctors gave me meds that lowered my acid even more so I needed 5 hours to digest a simple meal and I couldn't digest any meat which explains why I always threw up my chicken meals.

Offline ndacloud

• Thank You
  • -Given: 0
  • -Receive: 40
  • Now I am Power Attractor! WOW
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 22, 2018, 06:09:29 AM »
I think I heard Kevin Trudeau say that.  He said people with acid reflex are often said to have too much acid when they really don't have enough acid.  He said you can test this by taking 2 tablespoons of vinegar and if it gets worse you might have too much acid, but if it gets better than you probably don't have enough acid. 

Also, when you eat cooked food, cooking kills 100% of the enzymes in food.  So you body supposedly has to steal enzymes from another part of your body in order to digest the cooked food you eat.  As we get older it becomes more difficult for the body to produce it's own enzymes.  So we start getting tired after meals. 

And I believe I read somewhere that enzyme supplements can help with acid reflux.  Or eat raw (uncooked) fruits and vegetables which have their own enzymes.  I don't know how true this is, might want to do your own research. 

I think Joe Dispenza in his book "The Placebo Effect" talked about how he regenerated or recreated his whole body, which was damaged from an accident.  I believe he said he did that with a lot of focused visualizing.  Might be able to recreate a sphincter muscle that way. 

Follow members gave a thank to your post:

Offline PrototypeOA

• Thank You
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 22, 2018, 08:25:06 PM »
Thanks man. Yeah. I tried vinegar already and I felt better after meals. Totally helped my digestion.

But the main cause for this problem of mine is stress. I have read that when exposed to stressful situations our  body delivers more blood to our limbs and therefore not enough blood to the gut. It disturbs the regular process of secreting acid, and it is also a less quality acid than usual. And ONLY high quality acid can make LES muscle tighten up!

So the main thing I have to focus on is avoiding stress as much as possible, besides from taking supplements.

Tags: