Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
collapse

Author Topic: Do we really think about the rsers when being rsed?  (Read 3185 times)

Offline Anna1408

• Thank You
  • -Given: 923
  • -Receive: 1718
  • Now I am Power Attractor! WOW
    • View Profile
Re: Do we really think about the rsers when being rsed?
« Reply #15 on: May 21, 2018, 05:52:23 PM »
Quote from:  Anna1408
  Now, some time ago I had a trapped nerve in my spine. One of the symptoms was a crackling, tingling feeling + waves of heat...like an electric charge. Sometimes it was strong, sometimes weak. When I asked my osteopath about this "electric" feeling, he said that it was from the trapped nerve, and that yes, in a way, it was a kind of "electricity" that I was experiencing. As part of my therapy the osteopath placed pads onto my back, a lot like those slendertone machines. Those pads sent an electric current into my muscles and made them contract and release involuntarily. Instead of my brain sending the current that made my muscles move, I was now getting it from an outside source: from the electric machine. The osteopath put the machine on a weak setting at first, which made me feel a light tingling, and then as he increased the power, the tingling  sensation got gradually stronger and there were waves.

Well, what I'm trying to say is, if we receive energy waves from any outside source such as telepathy, we are going to get some kind of sensation. If the waves are weak, we might feel a mild tingling, slight waves, or prickling. If the telepathic thoughts are strong, the tingling "electric waves" are going to affect us very sharply and become even the sensation of a heavy heart, a pulling in the solar plexus and/or the throat. So given that thought waves are actually a kind of electric energy, it stands to reason that we will pick them up just as I felt energy waves from the machine at the osteopath's place. You don't have to be rsing anymore, and a person doesn't have to be rsing you either; but if that person is thinking about you intensely (especially if those thoughts are charged with emotion), then you are going to feel it. 

As an update on this discussion, I had similar encounter during my micro dermaroller sessions. Throughout this course a surge of energy waves ( as you said electric waves) ran through the body depending on the intensity of each sessions. Now I can fully resonate with it and agree that just by thinking about the person it can trigger these waves depending upon the intensity of their emotions. Also, I feel we recieve it only to the person we have established a psychic link already but if their thoughts are weak, we will not be capable to recognise the source of it. So, others don't matter and I absolutely recieve it from the POI only even if I don't identify or get his image in the mind sometimes. Though In all my rs sessions, It is always two way communication.
I paid heed to you when you mentioned this before and I monitored at what times I get these waves and his texts. I found out it almost matches his timings when he checks my status or texts me now. It was difficult to identify before because I was in NC so now it can be recognised easily. Thanks for this wonderful explanation sis.

Yes Stone, it's like a pattern starts to become clear. With my rs partner ...I might be at home occupied with something and suddenly I'll start to feel the effects you mention. At that point I'll feel compelled to check if he is online, wondering what he's doing, feeling a need to talk to him. Later, or the next day, he will say that he did rs on me at around the time I got affected. I would say also that so far, I don't think I have ever been mistaken about the feelings. Every time I have got a certain kind of sensation, it's been either him doing rs, or him thinking of me in some way.

Also I think you're right about the psychic link: I have never mistaken the feelings to be coming from anyone else.
« Last Edit: May 21, 2018, 05:54:37 PM by Anna1408 »

Follow members gave a thank to your post:

Offline Makedreamstrue

• Thank You
  • -Given: 56
  • -Receive: 45
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: May 21, 2018, 06:28:40 PM »
  Now, some time ago I had a trapped nerve in my spine. One of the symptoms was a crackling, tingling feeling + waves of heat...like an electric charge. Sometimes it was strong, sometimes weak. When I asked my osteopath about this "electric" feeling, he said that it was from the trapped nerve, and that yes, in a way, it was a kind of "electricity" that I was experiencing. As part of my therapy the osteopath placed pads onto my back, a lot like those slendertone machines. Those pads sent an electric current into my muscles and made them contract and release involuntarily. Instead of my brain sending the current that made my muscles move, I was now getting it from an outside source: from the electric machine. The osteopath put the machine on a weak setting at first, which made me feel a light tingling, and then as he increased the power, the tingling  sensation got gradually stronger and there were waves.

Well, what I'm trying to say is, if we receive energy waves from any outside source such as telepathy, we are going to get some kind of sensation. If the waves are weak, we might feel a mild tingling, slight waves, or prickling. If the telepathic thoughts are strong, the tingling "electric waves" are going to affect us very sharply and become even the sensation of a heavy heart, a pulling in the solar plexus and/or the throat. So given that thought waves are actually a kind of electric energy, it stands to reason that we will pick them up just as I felt energy waves from the machine at the osteopath's place. You don't have to be rsing anymore, and a person doesn't have to be rsing you either; but if that person is thinking about you intensely (especially if those thoughts are charged with emotion), then you are going to feel it. 

As an update on this discussion, I had similar encounter during my micro dermaroller sessions. Throughout this course a surge of energy waves ( as you said electric waves) ran through the body depending on the intensity of each sessions. Now I can fully resonate with it and agree that just by thinking about the person it can trigger these waves depending upon the intensity of their emotions. Also, I feel we recieve it only to the person we have established a psychic link already but if their thoughts are weak, we will not be capable to recognise the source of it. So, others don't matter and I absolutely recieve it from the POI only even if I don't identify or get his image in the mind sometimes. Though In all my rs sessions, It is always two way communication.
I paid heed to you when you mentioned this before and I monitored at what times I get these waves and his texts. I found out it almost matches his timings when he checks my status or texts me now. It was difficult to identify before because I was in NC so now it can be recognised easily. Thanks for this wonderful explanation sis.

Yes Stone, it's like a pattern starts to become clear. With my rs partner ...I might be at home occupied with something and suddenly I'll start to feel the effects you mention. At that point I'll feel compelled to check if he is online, wondering what he's doing, feeling a need to talk to him. Later, or the next day, he will say that he did rs on me at around the time I got affected. I would say also that so far, I don't think I have ever been mistaken about the feelings. Every time I have got a certain kind of sensation, it's been either him doing rs, or him thinking of me in some way.

Also I think you're right about the psychic link: I have never mistaken the feelings to be coming from anyone else.

Thank you for the info aaNna

Thanks for the info Anna! I got a couple of questions if you don't mind asnwering since you can get your partners reaction and it can help a lot. - Does sending (unconditional) love and love visualizing alone has the same effects on poi as magic touch? What is stronger magic touch or sending love? What are the effects of sending love on poi?

Offline Anna1408

• Thank You
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: May 21, 2018, 07:05:10 PM »
Thanks for the info Anna! I got a couple of questions if you don't mind asnwering since you can get your partners reaction and it can help a lot. - Does sending (unconditional) love and love visualizing alone has the same effects on poi as magic touch? What is stronger magic touch or sending love? What are the effects of sending love on poi?

I think that the effects are strong with both Magic Touch and sending love. Both are important, in the right proportions (You definitely need MT if you want to bring out the feelings of passion, for example).  But if I had to choose one over the other, then I would choose sending unconditional love, no doubt about it. When you send love, you make the person miss you and to have "sweet" feelings towards you - and I think that is the most important thing if you are wanting the person to love you back.

However there are a few things I have noticed. Firstly, sending love can make your target feel waves, tingling, and make them very sexually  attracted to you. Occasionally the effect can be stronger than if you just did MT on them. Secondly, on the other side of the coin, doing MT can also make the target feel love for you. I'm not sure why that is, though. Maybe it's just that rs in general is capable of provoking all kinds of feelings.

I think Stone often mixes MT with love in the same session (am I right about that, Stone?). That is another option, too, if you're concerned with bringing out the feelings of love in the target.

I'm not the first one to post this link here, but I really like this following method for sending pure, unconditional love: https://www.vibrational-alchemy.com/telepathic/intro.htm

Offline Makedreamstrue

• Thank You
  • -Given: 56
  • -Receive: 45
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: May 21, 2018, 07:32:48 PM »

I think that the effects are strong with both Magic Touch and sending love. Both are important, in the right proportions (You definitely need MT if you want to bring out the feelings of passion, for example).  But if I had to choose one over the other, then I would choose sending unconditional love, no doubt about it. When you send love, you make the person miss you and to have "sweet" feelings towards you - and I think that is the most important thing if you are wanting the person to love you back.

However there are a few things I have noticed. Firstly, sending love can make your target feel waves, tingling, and make them very sexually  attracted to you. Occasionally the effect can be stronger than if you just did MT on them. Secondly, on the other side of the coin, doing MT can also make the target feel love for you. I'm not sure why that is, though. Maybe it's just that rs in general is capable of provoking all kinds of feelings.

I think Stone often mixes MT with love in the same session (am I right about that, Stone?). That is another option, too, if you're concerned with bringing out the feelings of love in the target.

I'm not the first one to post this link here, but I really like this following method for sending pure, unconditional love: https://www.vibrational-alchemy.com/telepathic/intro.htm
Thanks Anna. You're awesome!

Offline Maria pantazopoulou

• Growing
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 0
  • -Receive: 3
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: May 21, 2018, 07:36:26 PM »
Hello everyones..i have a qwestion too..sometimes i feel something in my stomach when i m thinking of him..is just for a few seconds and my body trembles..i feel like passion..love..is this a kind of energy from him?is this has to do with all these..or not Is just me? :p..and one more..when i m thinking of him  is he thinking of me at the same time? Thank you all..

Offline Anna1408

• Thank You
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: May 21, 2018, 07:42:46 PM »
Hello everyones..i have a qwestion too..sometimes i feel something in my stomach when i m thinking of him..is just for a few seconds and my body trembles..i feel like passion..love..is this a kind of energy from him?is this has to do with all these..or not Is just me? :p..and one more..when i m thinking of him  is he thinking of me at the same time? Thank you all..

Yes, could be. Telepathy is often felt strongly at the solar plexus/stomach area : https://omtimes.com/2015/09/3-types-of-telepathy/

Offline Maria pantazopoulou

• Growing
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 0
  • -Receive: 3
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: May 21, 2018, 08:38:44 PM »
Thank you so much. :)))

Offline Stone

• Thank You
  • -Given: 315
  • -Receive: 195
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: May 21, 2018, 10:25:44 PM »
Quote from: Anna1408

Yes absolutely Anna. Usually I am more comfortable with mt but mt and lv both go together in my sessions. It's more like if your all focus is on love and you feel love deeply then do mt sessions, it will always create both feelings (sexual +love) though I believe and as you mentioned about your sessions, at certain point it doesn't matter if you're doing lv or mt...because both complement one another and in my opinion one is futile without other. Where there is love, there always will be sexual tension and without sexual attraction one can not awake love feelings.
Another thing is, when I don't feel like doing mt or don't feel any good feeling I think about the one ( not just in my imagination but i actually show my love, care to them and let it flow)I love most unconditionally apart from POI, because if you have this source to share love and channeling it you're raising your heart energy, then you will enhance love vibrations and even if you do mt, person will feel both but more inclined to love.
« Last Edit: May 21, 2018, 10:27:18 PM by Stone »

Offline Anna1408

• Thank You
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: May 22, 2018, 06:27:28 PM »
Quote from: Anna1408

Yes absolutely Anna. Usually I am more comfortable with mt but mt and lv both go together in my sessions. It's more like if your all focus is on love and you feel love deeply then do mt sessions, it will always create both feelings (sexual +love) though I believe and as you mentioned about your sessions, at certain point it doesn't matter if you're doing lv or mt...because both complement one another and in my opinion one is futile without other. Where there is love, there always will be sexual tension and without sexual attraction one can not awake love feelings.
Another thing is, when I don't feel like doing mt or don't feel any good feeling I think about the one ( not just in my imagination but i actually show my love, care to them and let it flow)I love most unconditionally apart from POI, because if you have this source to share love and channeling it you're raising your heart energy, then you will enhance love vibrations and even if you do mt, person will feel both but more inclined to love.

That sounds like a really great technique for raising love vibrations, Stone.  I'll have to try that. Thank you so much.

Tags: