Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

collapse

Author Topic: WEIRD but very EFFECTIVE MANIFESTATION TECHNIQUE  (Read 838 times)

Offline Superman

• Thank You
  • -Given: 782
  • -Receive: 6493
    • View Profile
WEIRD but very EFFECTIVE MANIFESTATION TECHNIQUE
« on: April 16, 2018, 12:55:34 AM »
Lately I realized that when I want to manifest something I say to myself "tomorrow I will do a manifestation technique to manifest this or that in my life"
In genral I already prepare for the technique mentally (I think of how I should or will do it.)
It makes me feel all excited and happy in the moment as if I already have done it... so I just leave the subject aside for that day.
When tomorrow comes I completly forgot to do it because I was busy having fun or doing other things.
So it continues like that for days without even doing what I wanted to do (a technique to manifest something)
Yet unconsciously my excitation and mental atmosphere had already changed just because there is that "hopeful excitation".  I know the solutions is already prepared in my mind.
I no longer think of that problem, need or lack.
So without even doing what I wanted to do... that hope or intent to do it had already manifested the desired thing or resolved the problem. Because the solution was already in my mind: it was the technique. At least the feeling of having it there in my mind.

Often it works faster than when I actually do the real technique that I intended to do lol.
"So long as the sky and the world exist, my existence will be here for the eradication of the miseries of all beings""

All my important posts: http://www.powerlawofattraction.com/forum/index.php?topic=23499

Offline Unison

• Growing
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 72
  • -Receive: 11
  • Express yourself
    • View Profile
Re: WEIRD but very EFFECTIVE MANIFESTATION TECHNIQUE
« Reply #1 on: April 16, 2018, 02:18:05 AM »
This happens to me, when I have a quick thought about a certain situation or someone random and then I totally forget about it.
And then sooner or later is just appears in my reality. Surprises me every time. Yet when I want to do it intentionally, it doesn't happen.

Offline Lilchacha

• Thank You
  • -Given: 38
  • -Receive: 20
  • Now I am Power Attractor! WOW
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 16, 2018, 05:16:04 AM »
This happens to me, when I have a quick thought about a certain situation or someone random and then I totally forget about it.
And then sooner or later is just appears in my reality. Surprises me every time. Yet when I want to do it intentionally, it doesn't happen.
Damn that's exactly how I manifest things

Offline Stone

• Dark-Huntress
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 284
  • -Receive: 184
  • I have no time to battle egos & small minds 😊
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 16, 2018, 11:01:09 AM »
Yeah same here! Most of time things happen when i intend with great energy & let it go. It's much easy & stress-free as compared to the one I visualise. But how to use it for big ones?

Follow members gave a thank to your post:

Offline ChaliceSnowFlower

• Thank You
  • -Given: 2261
  • -Receive: 216
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 17, 2018, 11:29:57 PM »
Lately I realized that when I want to manifest something I say to myself "tomorrow I will do a manifestation technique to manifest this or that in my life"
In genral I already prepare for the technique mentally (I think of how I should or will do it.)
It makes me feel all excited and happy in the moment as if I already have done it... so I just leave the subject aside for that day.
When tomorrow comes I completly forgot to do it because I was busy having fun or doing other things.
So it continues like that for days without even doing what I wanted to do (a technique to manifest something)
Yet unconsciously my excitation and mental atmosphere had already changed just because there is that "hopeful excitation".  I know the solutions is already prepared in my mind.
So without even doing what I wanted to do... that hope or intent to do it had already manifested the desired thing or resolved the problem. Because the solution was already in my mind: it was the technique. At least the feeling of having it there in my mind.

Often it works faster than when I actually do the real technique that I intended to do lol.

Very weird technique indeed.

Offline Superman

• Thank You
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 18, 2018, 02:46:06 PM »
There's nothing weird about this. All techniques imaginable are there to achieve a mental decision without mental contradiction. The mental decision is what counts to create physical reality. Being forgetful about this afterwards prevents mental contradiction.

Whats wrong with you man?
I really don't understand you. I don't understand your purpose.
You keep asking questions on this forum and you can't achieve your goals yet at the same time you keep answering to most posts as if you know everything.
Why don't you just apply for yourself what you (pretend to) know and share some amazing stories? :D
« Last Edit: April 18, 2018, 02:53:02 PM by Superman »

Offline Kotetsu

• Growing
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 42
  • -Receive: 4
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 20, 2018, 12:45:13 PM »

What you said made me think to the technique of "Armagi Hillier " the author of mind power seduction.
He exactly said the same thing lol

Offline Superman

• Thank You
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: April 20, 2018, 02:48:03 PM »
Can you share an excerpt you're talking about :D ?

Tags: