Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

collapse

Author Topic: Things you should keep in mind when wanting to attract an ex back  (Read 1164 times)

Offline Evelin

• Growing
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 60
  • -Receive: 44
  • Be the energy you want to attract
    • View Profile
Hello lovely people.

Some of you may know me from my success story I posted here about getting back an ex. Now I am here to tell you the rest of the story. After getting back together we were in a relationship for 9 months or so and recently we decided it was best for both of us to go separate ways. About 2-3 months prior to breakup I was thinking about many things, how this could work if he moves to another city (which was a possibility), would he break up again, should  I break up now instead of waiting to see what happens etc. Because of this many things in our relationship started to suffer. I wasn't enjoying sex as much as I used to, I was actually avoiding it sometimes. We spent almost all the time watching TV series and movies and barely had a decent conversation. All in all, many things that were in my subconscious mind reflected in my physical reality. In the end, after many stupid fights we decided to go different ways, since we were both very unhappy.

I am not saying that this was my fault. Many things just happened, I didn't feel like I was getting the love I believe I deserve. Sometimes I felt like I was giving my everything to someone who doesn't appreciate it at all. In the end I realized I was miserable and sad and that's just not what love should be like. I am not going to go into details if it was my fault or his, but I just feel like I am not doing my best. I believe I could do much better. I believe I am more ambitious. And I really want to give my love to someone who'd cherish it and give it back.

The point is, just like they say, be careful what you wish for, because you just might get it. I'm not saying that  it would've been better if we never got back together. We had many amazing experiences during these few months, maybe I wouldn't be where I am right now if it didn't happen. Maybe I wouldn't appreciate myself and love myself this much if I hadn't been through many fights with him where I stood up for myself for the first time. But, think really well before you want someone back about this:

Are you really in love with that person or just the idea you have of them?

Love you all, sending you good vibes and much love ♥

P.S.
I don't want to sound negative and all, but just think about how there are 7.5 billion people in this world. There MUST be a person who would give you the world, love you and take care of you despite all the obstacles. Your ex isn't the only person in this world, even if it seems like that. You fell in love with your ex and you can and will fall in love with another amazing wonderful lovely person, only if you realize that you must love yourself first. If I didn't love myself this time I'd still be crying over this breakup and wishing he was back in my arms. But now I now that Universe only has three answers to my wishes: yes, not now or I am giving you something better. Keep that in mind as well!
« Last Edit: April 08, 2018, 01:37:03 AM by Evelin »
The Universe only says: Yes, Not now or I have something even better.

Follow members gave a thank to your post:

Offline Gember

• Thank You
  • -Given: 16
  • -Receive: 35
  • Female. Equal.
    • View Profile
I totally agree with your words❤️
You brought it in such a positive way  ;D
I always try to keep these facts in the back of my mind;
-Iím my own person,
-And I still have a full and happy (and hopefully healthy) life ahead of me, with or withour my ex  :) ,
I personally still want to attract my ex back, Iím happy you realised whatís best for YOU and what makes YOU the happiest! Thatís such a beautiful thing  :D

Offline Evelin

• Growing
  • Thank You
    • View Profile
I totally agree with your words❤️
You brought it in such a positive way  ;D
I always try to keep these facts in the back of my mind;
-Iím my own person,
-And I still have a full and happy (and hopefully healthy) life ahead of me, with or withour my ex  :) ,
I personally still want to attract my ex back, Iím happy you realised whatís best for YOU and what makes YOU the happiest! Thatís such a beautiful thing  :D

Thank you, dear ♥ I wish you find the love you desire :) Make sure to put your happiness first.

Offline Catlover84

• Thank You
  • -Given: 294
  • -Receive: 88
  • Now I am Power Attractor! WOW
    • View Profile
We create our own reality. Thatís what you created. Doesnít mean itíll happen to anyone else.

Offline possum-power

• Thank You
  • -Given: 21
  • -Receive: 51
  • Life is one great adventure
    • View Profile
Thanks for this post... I appreciate you sharing it.
It's always been one of my major doubts about this stuff. So we think what we consciously desire, is what is REALLY best for us??? What makes us think that? Seems pretty naive to me.

Offline suikaz

• Thank You
  • -Given: 68
  • -Receive: 72
    • View Profile
I also feel the same way.
So the best way to do when you want to attract relationship is 'to focus and feel you are loved'.
The only person you need to focus is 'you'.
I made a mistake as well. I could attract my person because what I focused is my person, but not much about myself being loved and appreciated. So the result is ..I could attract him but I didn't get the relationship that I desire.
I knew it is because I didn't put focus on 'myself being loved' and I focused more on 'I love him' and 'he's with me'.
So he reflected it back..

Now im practicing my focus on loving myself and I blank the face of that perfect person which means I am opened to more possibilities (including my person or someone better).
I think this is the best way to attract relationship.

Offline Evelin

• Growing
  • Thank You
    • View Profile
I also feel the same way.
So the best way to do when you want to attract relationship is 'to focus and feel you are loved'.
The only person you need to focus is 'you'.
I made a mistake as well. I could attract my person because what I focused is my person, but not much about myself being loved and appreciated. So the result is ..I could attract him but I didn't get the relationship that I desire.
I knew it is because I didn't put focus on 'myself being loved' and I focused more on 'I love him' and 'he's with me'.
So he reflected it back..

Now im practicing my focus on loving myself and I blank the face of that perfect person which means I am opened to more possibilities (including my person or someone better).
I think this is the best way to attract relationship.
Exactly! I'm not say that this person might not be the one for you, but when you focus on loving yourself the way you want to be loved you'll understand that yu won't settle for anyone that gives you less than what you deserve, whoever it is.

Offline Evelin

• Growing
  • Thank You
    • View Profile
We create our own reality. Thatís what you created. Doesnít mean itíll happen to anyone else.
Probably, but people should have in mind what they want to attract, not who. I've always wanted a loving and caring relationship and I believe this breakup happened because I wasn't getting what I wanted. Someone else might be the perfect partner for me right now. He was perfect for me a few years ago when this all started, but we both changed during these few years. It's either you grow together or grow apart.

I am not sad because of this, I  am just looking forward to what the Universe has in store for me :) I was subconsciously creating the reality I wanted, even though at first it seemed like I wanted something totally different. I maybe didn't get what I wanted, but I got what I needed.

Offline Gember

• Thank You
  • -Given: 16
  • -Receive: 35
  • Female. Equal.
    • View Profile
Thanks for this post... I appreciate you sharing it.
It's always been one of my major doubts about this stuff. So we think what we consciously desire, is what is REALLY best for us??? What makes us think that? Seems pretty naive to me.
Yes itís a bit naive, but I guess our egos are just made to be naive! :D
I believe desire is what keeps us going in life, that ďthe grass is greenerĒ feeling is what (in an optimal situation) pushes us to keep evolving ourselves and making ourselves better, smarter, stronger, etc. Other times it makes us ungrateful, jealous and full of bad feelings/energy/vibrations.  Sometimes it makes us forget what we already have and not eppreciate it at all. Choosing the first is ALWAYS possible, though ;)

Offline possum-power

• Thank You
  • -Given: 21
  • -Receive: 51
  • Life is one great adventure
    • View Profile
Yes sure i do see that, totally.  :)

I read an amazing book, Erich Fromm 'The Art of Loving'.

He talks about human capacity/propensity for love and connection, and also says that we spend all our energies on being more lovable in order to get love, when actually we should focus on loving.

We have to learn to actively give love. Not focus on ourselves (e.g. being beautiful, rich, attractive- that's not the road to real connection)

Offline Evelin

• Growing
  • Thank You
    • View Profile
Re: Things you should keep in mind when wanting to attract an ex back
« Reply #10 on: April 09, 2018, 04:57:15 PM »
There is this amazing motivational speaker from a country nearby, but she doesn't speak English in her videos. Recently I watched her High vibration to attract love video where she gives you like a test of some sort. She asks you to pause the video and think about your ideal day with your ideal partner. And I advise you to do the same now, it's a very good one.

Okay, then she said:"In this visualisation did you see your parter giving you love and taking care of you, saying they love you and them doing stuff for you? If yes, then you still come from the vibration of not having love and wanting/needing love because you think that will make you happy. If you visualized doing stuff for your partner, giving them love and caring for them, then you are really ready for love. Because when you love yourself and feel real love you don't need someone to always be around you in order to feel happy. You just want to show your love to that person and other people as well". I remember this from the start of my past relationship. I always wanted to show how much I care for this person and do stuff for them, expecting nothing in return. And I always got all the love back :) It's all about giving your love to the right person :)
« Last Edit: April 09, 2018, 05:14:54 PM by Evelin »

Offline luxelifes2k

• Thank You
  • -Given: 27
  • -Receive: 29
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: April 09, 2018, 11:21:59 PM »
Thank you for posting!

I believe sometimes we get complacent in relationships. Sometimes we miss our independence, freedom, and our own identities.

I think all that matters today is that you have a strong sense of self and you're happier than you were before. Life is ever changing, our lives never stay the same. Good luck to you and thank you again for posting this! <3

Offline Evelin

• Growing
  • Thank You
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: April 10, 2018, 01:49:14 AM »
Thank you for posting!

I believe sometimes we get complacent in relationships. Sometimes we miss our independence, freedom, and our own identities.

I think all that matters today is that you have a strong sense of self and you're happier than you were before. Life is ever changing, our lives never stay the same. Good luck to you and thank you again for posting this! <3
You're welcome, dear 💞
Yeah, in the end I believe it's better to be single and happy than in a bad relationship.

Offline Evelin

• Growing
  • Thank You
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: September 08, 2018, 02:10:09 PM »
Hey guys,

So it's been about 6 months after this breakup and I remembered I posted something about that on this forum and wanted to come back and see how it was. I can say many things changed in the meantime.

I see how much I've changed. I got many new great friends and have a great relationship with my family members. This whole experience made me stronger and more willing to fight for myself. I focused on my studies and passed all of my classes with great grades  ;D I also made a vision board few months later and got many many things from it, it's amazing :D I attracted a great opportunity to travel to this city I always wanted to visit, without even consciously trying.

I am truly happy and at peace with everything going on in my life. I can proudly say that I've never been happier!

I also attracted many guys in my life, but none of them seemed like boyfriend material to me and honestly I am not even looking for a partner right now, I just focus on enjoying life and appreciating everything I already have. And I believe that Universe has a wonderful person in store for me and that I'll meet him when I'm least expecting it! And, honestly, I wouldn't even mind spending the rest of my life single, I've never been happier in the last few years than now :D

Sending you all lots of love ♥

Tags: ex back LOA