Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

collapse

Author Topic: HATE YOUR EX AND HE WILL BE BACK! lol  (Read 3591 times)

Offline TheLittleBat

• The Forum Brat.
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 410
  • -Receive: 607
    • View Profile
Re: HATE YOUR EX AND HE WILL BE BACK! lol
« Reply #45 on: April 12, 2018, 03:54:22 AM »
Well I read a partial success vision board story on another forum recently. This woman created a vision in January and placed a photo of Keanu Reeves on it. She wants to manifest a romantic situation with him. In early March she met him and got the chance to have a brief conversation with him. Well she did not get it the way she wanted it, but she got something still. LOL!!!

Keanu Reeves is fine like the sunshine, I donít blame her.

Offline ChaliceSnowFlower

• Thank You
  • -Given: 2412
  • -Receive: 224
  • Now I am Power Attractor! WOW
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: April 12, 2018, 07:34:10 PM »
Keanu Reeves is fine like the sunshine, I donít blame her.

Yes he is. I don't blame her either. Hopefully she can manifest more with him before the end of the year. LOL!!!

Follow members gave a thank to your post:

Offline Superman

• Thank You
  • -Given: 790
  • -Receive: 6601
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: April 13, 2018, 02:55:20 AM »

Offline Stone

• Dark-Huntress
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 298
  • -Receive: 188
  • I have no time to battle egos & small minds 😊
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: April 13, 2018, 08:32:29 PM »
Superman, this post reminded me about a friend I attracted who contacted me after 7 years. Only yesterday, i was mentioning this storyon a server. He was my best friend 7 years ago, i wasn't aware of loa back then. I don't know what happened, he stopped talking to me out of the blue which was very surprising for me. If someone just stop talking to u, it hurts alot & I did everything to make contacts with him but he never spoke to me. Just last year, for a week, i used to visualise his friend request just as an experiment but then i dropped it completely. And tbh, there were no feelings attached because of his past behavior.
So in short, in January this year, He sent me friend req & messaged me when I was travelling to his city ( coincidence). I was ignoring his messages and he was keen to hear from me. He apologized for everything but now I don't feel like to talk to him because 7 years is a long time.

This guy had blocked me before and he unblocked me last year, when I completely dropped all thoughts of him. It was like, for me he doesn't exists anymore. I don't hate him but now I don't like him either ( I used to like him alot in past).  Had I known this before, he would have reached out 7 years ago lol.

Offline Superman

• Thank You
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: April 13, 2018, 09:09:57 PM »
Superman, this post reminded me about a friend I attracted who contacted me after 7 years. Only yesterday, i was mentioning this storyon a server. He was my best friend 7 years ago, i wasn't aware of loa back then. I don't know what happened, he stopped talking to me out of the blue which was very surprising for me. If someone just stop talking to u, it hurts alot & I did everything to make contacts with him but he never spoke to me. Just last year, for a week, i used to visualise his friend request just as an experiment but then i dropped it completely. And tbh, there were no feelings attached because of his past behavior.
So in short, in January this year, He sent me friend req & messaged me when I was travelling to his city ( coincidence). I was ignoring his messages and he was keen to hear from me. He apologized for everything but now I don't feel like to talk to him because 7 years is a long time.

This guy had blocked me before and he unblocked me last year, when I completely dropped all thoughts of him. It was like, for me he doesn't exists anymore. I don't hate him but now I don't like him either ( I used to like him alot in past).  Had I known this before, he would have reached out 7 years ago lol.

Thanks for sharing your story Stone... I dont suggest you talk to him now because he can't come when he wants and block when he wants... he lost you once so now let him learn from his mistakes :D

Offline Stone

• Dark-Huntress
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 298
  • -Receive: 188
  • I have no time to battle egos & small minds 😊
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: April 13, 2018, 10:05:44 PM »
 You're right, I don't talk to him. Accepted his friend req but not talking at all.  :D

Offline RichForever

• Thank You
  • -Given: 0
  • -Receive: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: May 02, 2018, 04:15:20 PM »
Lol I'm new here but I been reading lots of your posts and not gonna lie at first they were pretty good. But it seems you are doing nothing but contradicting yourself at this point. One day you're all about sending love to everything and saying that will make it come back and the next day it's all about not giving a fuck about anything. Make up your mind please. Hate your ex and he will be back? That's the most ridiculous thing I've ever heard. Everyone is you pushed out, meaning that if you hate someone they will hate you too. They won't suddenly come back because you hate them. Where did you come up with that shit? And then you suddenly said no I don't literally mean "hating". But you really did tho, because otherwise you wouldn't have used the word. Where did you get this weird ass idea that hating someone will make them like you in the first place? Lmao
« Last Edit: May 02, 2018, 04:18:21 PM by RichForever »

Offline Superman

• Thank You
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: May 02, 2018, 04:34:11 PM »
Everyone is you pushed out, meaning that if you hate someone they will hate you too. They won't suddenly come back because you hate them. Where did you come up with that shit? And then you suddenly said no I don't literally mean "hating". But you really did tho, because otherwise you wouldn't have used the word. Where did you get this weird ass idea that hating someone will make them like you in the first place? Lmao

First of your attitude doesnt seem right to me here. You dont seem to try to understand. You seem like more upsed because it contredicts what you want to hear. But thats fine.

If what you say is true: "Everyone is you pushed out, meaning that if you hate someone they will hate you too. They won't suddenly come back because you hate them. Where did you come up with that shit?" All the people here who are obsessed by their ex and love them more than themself would be GODS to their exes... yet they are far from that. Please understand what is meant by "everyone is you pushed out".

I explained it here: (read the comments) http://www.powerlawofattraction.com/forum/index.php?topic=26120.0
And yes you're right I contradict myself... because my first posts on this forum were the version of me that was craving for ex. And this new version of me feels complete and not obsessed by someone nor by fear.

Hope you find your way.

Offline RichForever

• Thank You
  • -Receive: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: May 02, 2018, 06:00:02 PM »
 Lol attitude? Who are you to talk about my attitude? Don't act like you're some kind of teacher and I'm your student lmaoooo. At this moment I'm your teacher and you're my student. I understand this shit better than you and I base that conclusion on this stupid ass post so I came here to tell you that you're wrong. So what do you mean understand? There's nothing to understand because I already know how this works. You're the one preaching bullshit so you're the one that should try to understand. And I can tell you, it's not the way you are explaining it here. Also I'm not upset lol on the contrary, I think it's rather funny how you teach people shit that makes no sense. Also I never said loving someone more than loving themselves would make them "Gods" to their exes. Where did you come up with this weird idea? You're just making shit up that I didn't say lmao. If you love anyone more than you love yourself they will hold power over you and they won't see you like a "God" at all. Actually if you do that you're kind of looking at them like a "God" if you want to call it that way. So it seems you're the one that doesn't understand what "everyone is you pushed out" means. And if you feel like you're now the person that does understand everything and that your old posts are wrong, then why don't you delete them? It's very confusing for people to keep them up here, especially when you know they're wrong. The funny thing is tho, you were right in your older posts. This thread is completely ridiculous and makes no sense whatsoever. So ironically you obviously lost yourself along the way, since your "new version" teaches nonsense.
« Last Edit: May 02, 2018, 06:46:17 PM by RichForever »

Offline SuperSeeker

• Thank You
  • -Given: 92
  • -Receive: 50
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: May 02, 2018, 11:51:14 PM »
Peace, people ! Lol.

I think the common point everyone is trying to make is to keep things in perspective.

If you make someone out to bigger or better than they are then it won't sit well with them. Anything more than an nice ego boost will eventually become tiresome at the least (for them and you) and at the worst it could cause you considerable discomfort. Putting someone on a pedestal becomes a responsibility.
For them it can mean that you think more of them than they think you should and it can make them think you are lying to them to get something from them. Also if they feel they can't live up to your high expectations of them, they will become a failure in your eyes and will question if you will be around to catch them if they fall, if all you can see is their good side but then they show their bad side?
For you it means (in their eyes) keeping up with this pretense (false justification). So they will always expect you to withdraw at some point.... I know, it's frustrating isn't it? Who wouldn't want someone thinking the world of them ?!?!

So Superman is right to think of what he hates and so are the other other comments, all by varying amounts and it's up to the individual what they choose to tolerate or enjoy in a relationship based on what they can cope with.
It's about keeping what you know in perspective.

Offline ky22

• Growing
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 72
  • -Receive: 18
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: August 05, 2018, 04:09:30 AM »
I get what you are saying Superman ;)

Offline key9916

• Thank You
  • -Receive: 18
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: August 05, 2018, 01:43:41 PM »
The next time she unblocks me or text me, I'm gonna say get lost you f'king bitch!!

Offline Olivia201

• Thank You
  • -Receive: 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: November 30, 2018, 11:39:05 AM »
Hi

I signed in to thank Superman for his great posts.  This one in particular Struck me to be true.   

To me it seems that continuing to love someone blindly WHO has "let you Down" although I think that happens for a reason in a self discovery process or told you that he or she doesn't care is not the way to go.    So many people can't walk away and I was that way too until I realised the power in letting go.   

If you continue to send love to someone instead of indifference and unconsiously allowing that person to feel that you have let them go, you will agree to their behaviour of mistreating you, and in that way you will be mistreating yourself, doing it all to yourself.

I certainly do believe in Loa, but I also believe that sometimes it is not in our best interest to attract an ex back.  Maybe on a soul level we have learned what we were meant to learn from them, and our soul knows better than our egos what is best for us.   

Just to say, thanks, Superman, I have enjoyed your wise posts.

Keep up the good Work.

Olivia

Offline Superman

• Thank You
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: November 30, 2018, 05:36:58 PM »
Hi

I signed in to thank Superman for his great posts.  This one in particular Struck me to be true.   

To me it seems that continuing to love someone blindly WHO has "let you Down" although I think that happens for a reason in a self discovery process or told you that he or she doesn't care is not the way to go.    So many people can't walk away and I was that way too until I realised the power in letting go.   

If you continue to send love to someone instead of indifference and unconsiously allowing that person to feel that you have let them go, you will agree to their behaviour of mistreating you, and in that way you will be mistreating yourself, doing it all to yourself.

I certainly do believe in Loa, but I also believe that sometimes it is not in our best interest to attract an ex back.  Maybe on a soul level we have learned what we were meant to learn from them, and our soul knows better than our egos what is best for us.   

Just to say, thanks, Superman, I have enjoyed your wise posts.

Keep up the good Work.

Olivia

Thank you Olivia.
In fact this is LOA. And if you understand LOA you will sometimes refuse to attract an ex. Most exes came in your life because they are the ones who reflected the best your feelings of lack of self worth, lack of self love... They reflect to you that you have abandonned yourself etc. And so Yes they are "symbols" of victimhood and they were there only to reflect that. Now of course most exes can reflect a positive side of yours too but not always, in fact its quite rare. But nothing wrong in wanting an ex, even the "bad" one. But what you should do is generate the feeling of YOU BEING LOVED AND ADORED. Its not focusing on them. So yeah, when I say "hate your ex" ... What Im trying to say is that when you let go your obsession or "love" and focus toward that "ex" you begin to focus on you and this creates an attractive energy.

Ps: I strongly agree with this "If you continue to send love to someone instead of indifference and unconsiously allowing that person to feel that you have let them go, you will agree to their behaviour of mistreating you, and in that way you will be mistreating yourself, doing it all to yourself." Because some people generate victimhood while loving because for them love means self sacrifice, self denial, putting somene on a pedestal etc. They don't understand that in fact it is more self hate or self destruction than it is love for someone. Thats why again focus on self is so important, it makes you understand how you love and how you define love, and often that very basic "love definition" of yours is wrong from the start.

Offline Olivia201

• Thank You
  • -Receive: 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: December 05, 2018, 10:53:56 AM »
Absolutely agree, Superman. I would have said that at the moment someone "leaves" you, doesn't want etc, and you focus on getting him or her back, it is not LOVE that wants you to have them back, but FEAR. So often because of the shock that people go through that I also went through, you are not clear on how you really feel inside because Deep Down you really feel hurt, but why would you want to have someone back when you feel hurt and WHO can possibly hurt you even more?