Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

collapse

Author Topic: How I got a stranger to notice me :)  (Read 1097 times)

Offline Randomgirl900

• Thank You
  • -Given: 3
  • -Receive: 8
  • Now I am Power Attractor! WOW
    • View Profile
How I got a stranger to notice me :)
« on: March 22, 2018, 10:59:27 PM »
Helloo to whoever is reading this!

I want to share this story because this gave me a clear sign of how the steps of law of attraction work. So first of all, last year around mid-2017, I was at a wedding, and I saw my mom's friend's family there. There was a really cute guy there who I started to crush on. I never talked to him though, but I found his social media afterwards. At this time, I knew of law of attraction and decided to try it. I wanted to try it for fun because I have had success stories before. So, I imagined him following me on twitter for several days. I made sure to pretend as if it already happened so I can feel the feelings I would have if he followed me.  I gave up eventually because I got bored so I stopped. I didn't really care anymore but I continued stalking his account for fun. About 6 months passed. One day, I was on a family outing, and while I was enjoying my time talking to a close relative, I SAW A NOTIFICATION ON TWITTER SAYING THAT HE FOLLOWED ME. I WAS SHOOK. I literally was sooooo happy. Keep in mind that I NEVER INTERACTED WITH HIM IN ANY WAY. I didn't like his posts at all. I didn't know him personally. I am a stranger to him basically. I want all of you to know that anything is possible if you use law of attraction. You could literally become president.

So the steps I learned are:
1. Say what you want. Say it in your heart. Then pretend as if you already have it. Say ' i have blah blah'.
2. Imagine the kind of feelings you'd had if you get what you want. (Mimic those feelings often)
3. Do this for several days.
4. Forget about it. Ignore it. Whatever. Move on.
5. YOU'LL GET IT OUT OF NOWHERE.
6. Most importantly! Make sure it's what you want. Do not manifest something you're not sure you'll like.

Thank you for reading  ;D I hope this helps someone!!!
« Last Edit: March 22, 2018, 11:02:06 PM by Randomgirl900 »

Offline Sophia_L

• Thank You
  • -Given: 43
  • -Receive: 79
    • View Profile
Re: How I got a stranger to notice me :)
« Reply #1 on: March 22, 2018, 11:15:55 PM »
Very true.
Now you know thr formula 😉 enjoy it!

Follow members gave a thank to your post:

Offline sparklingstar

• Thank You
  • -Given: 199
  • -Receive: 236
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 23, 2018, 12:49:25 AM »
So wonderful!
I'm very happy for you and you just gave the basic steps!
 :D

Offline ChaliceSnowFlower

• Thank You
  • -Given: 2261
  • -Receive: 216
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 23, 2018, 07:43:46 PM »
Helloo to whoever is reading this!

I want to share this story because this gave me a clear sign of how the steps of law of attraction work. So first of all, last year around mid-2017, I was at a wedding, and I saw my mom's friend's family there. There was a really cute guy there who I started to crush on. I never talked to him though, but I found his social media afterwards. At this time, I knew of law of attraction and decided to try it. I wanted to try it for fun because I have had success stories before. So, I imagined him following me on twitter for several days. I made sure to pretend as if it already happened so I can feel the feelings I would have if he followed me.  I gave up eventually because I got bored so I stopped. I didn't really care anymore but I continued stalking his account for fun. About 6 months passed. One day, I was on a family outing, and while I was enjoying my time talking to a close relative, I SAW A NOTIFICATION ON TWITTER SAYING THAT HE FOLLOWED ME. I WAS SHOOK. I literally was sooooo happy. Keep in mind that I NEVER INTERACTED WITH HIM IN ANY WAY. I didn't like his posts at all. I didn't know him personally. I am a stranger to him basically. I want all of you to know that anything is possible if you use law of attraction. You could literally become president.

So the steps I learned are:
1. Say what you want. Say it in your heart. Then pretend as if you already have it. Say ' i have blah blah'.
2. Imagine the kind of feelings you'd had if you get what you want. (Mimic those feelings often)
3. Do this for several days.
4. Forget about it. Ignore it. Whatever. Move on.
5. YOU'LL GET IT OUT OF NOWHERE.
6. Most importantly! Make sure it's what you want. Do not manifest something you're not sure you'll like.

Thank you for reading  ;D I hope this helps someone!!!

Lovely success story.

Offline ndacloud

• Thank You
  • -Given: 0
  • -Receive: 14
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 25, 2018, 03:36:22 AM »
Just a thought, but if you got a notification saying he was following you on twitter, maybe he got one too saying you were following him. 

Offline Randomgirl900

• Thank You
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 27, 2018, 09:03:30 AM »
Just a thought, but if you got a notification saying he was following you on twitter, maybe he got one too saying you were following him. 

What do you mean?

Offline HermesHorse

• Oracles don't sugarcoat
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 481
  • -Receive: 21
  • More powerful than you'll ever know - NO BUDDIES!
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 27, 2018, 05:26:35 PM »
. mods do nothing here
« Last Edit: March 29, 2018, 04:05:05 PM by HermesHorse »

Offline Randomgirl900

• Thank You
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: March 28, 2018, 07:45:00 AM »
I think what he means is that depending upon your settings, you might receive a notification that someone followed you and so what you might do is follow them back if they seem interesting.

I play a game with followers as I often see people/organisations try to follow me so I follow them and then they unfollow me and I do the same only for them to re-follow me and then rinse and repeat...Eventually I get bored and block them.

What does get funny is when you notice someone who's followed you for a while and then suddenly starts to tweet stuff that is specifically of interest to YOU. I've had that recently, I'm wondering what he is up to.

Aha, I understand what you mean but I didn't follow him before. I just snooped on his social media but never followed in any way. That's why I was surprised when he followed me. I also I got the notification that he followed me while I was refreshing my mentions and stuff.

Offline midnightrainbow

• Growing
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 9
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: April 16, 2018, 12:12:57 AM »
That's crazy! I am trying to manifest this guy I worked with to add me on facebook because he quit last week but I didn't tell him my full name to add me on there, and I tried finding him but I literally CAN'T FIND HIM ANYWHERE because there are so many people that have his name. I looked him up five times but then decided to give up because it was getting annoying trying to find him. Your experience makes me more positive that it will happen :)