Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

collapse

Author Topic: I URGENTLY need to know how to block someone Remote Influencing me  (Read 756 times)

Offline white-dove

• Thank You
  • -Given: 28
  • -Receive: 22
    • View Profile
We began to correspond a year ago (never met in real life). Very weird things began happening, we both lived these things fully, he was RSing me, no idea if intentionally or not. Very intense and for a long time I did not know what was happening. Only I began slowly to understand that he's really troubled - mentally not well. Very very intense, a wonderful person. But seriously obsessive and self-destructive.

Recently I sent an email which really angered him. He never revealed much personal information about himself and I just delved too deep.

He doesn't want to correspond anymore - heartbreaking but I must live with it. I respect his wishes.

HOWEVER the feelings, the sensations.. his energy - before it was love, sexual, more love... constant, but varying in intensity. It was messing with my life but in a different way. Now it's a strange mix, last night SO MUCH anger he was physically hurting me though he is 2000 miles away. But alternating that with love and desire, so much it's painful too. I don't sleep for more than 1-2 hours, as it wakes me whenever he focuses strongly on me. I just can't take it anymore.

It doesn't go away day or night, or only for a couple of hours at a certain time each day (I figured out that must be when he is in his deepest sleep). It is like i am being haunted. My mental health, I start to feel like I would do anything to end it.

HELP, ANYONE???

(And please, please I beg you all - nobody answer with any questions about whether it is possible or happening or all in my head - please only those of you who know and understand, who have felt for themselves that spiritual energy flow - the forehead pressure and other signs like that - and who have properly done this. I do NOT need to get into a debate right now about whether this stuff is possible.. unless you want to be responsible for me jumping in the river. I've always been a very sane balanced person till this. It IS happening. I don't want that discussion. Only answer if you can help)

Offline HermesHorse

• Oracles don't sugarcoat
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 421
  • -Receive: 19
  • More powerful than you'll ever know - NO BUDDIES!
    • View Profile
Find a cord cutting meditation and see if that works.

I believe you, it does feel like it's in your head but it isn't - but the cord cutting meditation they say should remove the negative aspects.

I don't know if you could do a step in type meditation and do a calming him down from his point of view - would that work? I don't know but good luck.
« Last Edit: March 13, 2018, 11:55:23 PM by HermesHorse »

Follow members gave a thank to your post:

Offline white-dove

• Thank You
    • View Profile
Find a cord cutting meditation and see if that works.

I believe you, it does feel like it's in your head but it isn't - but the cord cutting meditation they say should remove the negative aspects.

I don't know if you could do a step in type meditation and do a calming him down from his point of view - would that work? I don't know but good luck.

Thank you very much for this! I also posted on spiritualforums, and someone actually sent me a meditation to do - which I will try.

Last night I got a tonne of pure love coming off him - also really sad - but just so beautiful. I've discovered what helps me and what doesn't help me right now.

What DOESN'T help: Smoking and drinking. Hahaha.

What DOES help: whatever comes at me from him, I respond by sending back waves of pure love.. really gently if he's angry. It costs me nothing (on the contrary). It's like smiling :-) His waves begin to falter if they're angry, and become pure love too and more gentle, if they were 'aggressive' love. If I'm suffering he's suffering worse, that's for sure.
Also helping - necessary - is using and building my connections here on the ground - my close friends, my sister, being in nature with my dog. Just being HERE, NOW, not blocking his energy but kind of dispersing and positiv-izing it ... and I'm sure for the same reason the meditations will really help.

THANK YOU Hermes Horse for answering... really appreciate it :-)

Offline Superman

• Thank You
  • -Given: 782
  • -Receive: 6479
    • View Profile
We began to correspond a year ago (never met in real life). Very weird things began happening, we both lived these things fully, he was RSing me, no idea if intentionally or not. Very intense and for a long time I did not know what was happening. Only I began slowly to understand that he's really troubled - mentally not well. Very very intense, a wonderful person. But seriously obsessive and self-destructive.

Recently I sent an email which really angered him. He never revealed much personal information about himself and I just delved too deep.

He doesn't want to correspond anymore - heartbreaking but I must live with it. I respect his wishes.

HOWEVER the feelings, the sensations.. his energy - before it was love, sexual, more love... constant, but varying in intensity. It was messing with my life but in a different way. Now it's a strange mix, last night SO MUCH anger he was physically hurting me though he is 2000 miles away. But alternating that with love and desire, so much it's painful too. I don't sleep for more than 1-2 hours, as it wakes me whenever he focuses strongly on me. I just can't take it anymore.

It doesn't go away day or night, or only for a couple of hours at a certain time each day (I figured out that must be when he is in his deepest sleep). It is like i am being haunted. My mental health, I start to feel like I would do anything to end it.

HELP, ANYONE???

(And please, please I beg you all - nobody answer with any questions about whether it is possible or happening or all in my head - please only those of you who know and understand, who have felt for themselves that spiritual energy flow - the forehead pressure and other signs like that - and who have properly done this. I do NOT need to get into a debate right now about whether this stuff is possible.. unless you want to be responsible for me jumping in the river. I've always been a very sane balanced person till this. It IS happening. I don't want that discussion. Only answer if you can help)

Have you any evidence to believe what you believe?
No one can have such a power over someone. But if you believe someone has then that alone can cause you to experience it as if it was someone else.
I suggest you study the verse "You shall know the truth and the truth will set you free".

As a male model I should have experienced someone trying to rs me... My face and body have been on many platforms and countries... I recieved so many fan messages on my fan page and many people draw me etc etc... Even people declaring me that they fantasize on me. Most recently it was a good friend who told me he was gay etc. He admited that he even dreams of me doing gay stuff with him yet I have nor interest in him nor those fans of my past. If your theory is truth people like Angelina Jolie, or any other "sexy" woman or man would never have any peace of mind. They would be so attracted to their fans etc. Yet this never happens.
« Last Edit: March 14, 2018, 04:33:14 PM by Superman »

Offline white-dove

• Thank You
    • View Profile
I specifically asked NO-ONE who has NOT experienced this kind of thing to answer.

I am not going to start trying to explain or self-justify. It's happening. Just try to either believe it, or else stay quiet. Can you not do that small thing???????

People like you have GOT to just start to sit back and listen for a change. I'm sorry, I've nothing against you personally Superman - but you are part of my problem right now. People who won't listen, can't empathize, aren't prepared to accept there are different realities from theirs.

Offline white-dove

• Thank You
    • View Profile
Have you any evidence to believe what you believe?
No one can have such a power over someone. But if you believe someone has then that alone can cause you to experience it as if it was someone else.
I suggest you study the verse "You shall know the truth and the truth will set you free".

As a male model I should have experienced someone trying to rs me... My face and body have been on many platforms and countries... I recieved so many fan messages on my fan page and many people draw me etc etc... Even people declaring me that they fantasize on me. Most recently it was a good friend who told me he was gay etc. He admited that he even dreams of me doing gay stuff with him yet I have nor interest in him nor those fans of my past. If your theory is truth people like Angelina Jolie, or any other "sexy" woman or man would never have any peace of mind. They would be so attracted to their fans etc. Yet this never happens.

Superman, have you seen the film 'Peaceful Warrior'...? I'd recommend it as it seems to me you are searching for something that you have not yet found... good luck.
Looks are not everything...on the contrary it can hinder you from finding yourself. I know this as I was always considered a beauty (to my puzzlement) but now I know it was not just that which people found attractive, there's also some strange hyper-empathy thing going on.
Sorry I was angry before.

Offline Superman

• Thank You
    • View Profile
I specifically asked NO-ONE who has NOT experienced this kind of thing to answer.

I am not going to start trying to explain or self-justify. It's happening. Just try to either believe it, or else stay quiet. Can you not do that small thing???????

People like you have GOT to just start to sit back and listen for a change. I'm sorry, I've nothing against you personally Superman - but you are part of my problem right now. People who won't listen, can't empathize, aren't prepared to accept there are different realities from theirs.

So you basicaly just want someone to tells you what you want to hear without any "critic" part... without any questions? This is called desilusion. Make sure you don't suffer from it. Thats all I have to say. Yes I have watched that movie :D
« Last Edit: March 14, 2018, 07:11:37 PM by Superman »

Offline HermesHorse

• Thank You
    • View Profile
« Last Edit: March 29, 2018, 04:13:05 PM by HermesHorse »

Offline white-dove

• Thank You
    • View Profile

So you basicaly just want someone to tells you what you want to hear without any "critic" part... without any questions? This is called desilusion. Make sure you don't suffer from it. Thats all I have to say. Yes I have watched that movie :D

My question was 'CAN ANYONE HELP ME BLOCK SOMEONE WHO IS RI-ING ME'
It was NOT 'please can you give me the third-degree about whether it is real?'

Do you see the difference?

Offline Superman

• Thank You
    • View Profile
How could someone help you to stop something that doesnt exist?
So the answer to your question: 'CAN ANYONE HELP ME BLOCK SOMEONE WHO IS RI-ING ME' is: Stop believeing that someone rs's you.
Paranoid and schizophrenic people have similar beliefs yet those are never reality. Please educate yourself on that and you will be free =)

Offline white-dove

• Thank You
    • View Profile
How could someone help you to stop something that doesnt exist?
So the answer to your question: 'CAN ANYONE HELP ME BLOCK SOMEONE WHO IS RI-ING ME' is: Stop believeing that someone rs's you.
Paranoid and schizophrenic people have similar beliefs yet those are never reality. Please educate yourself on that and you will be free =)

Paranoid and schizophrenic people. Thanks.
« Last Edit: March 14, 2018, 09:22:54 PM by white-dove »

Offline Superman

• Thank You
    • View Profile
Even if you had the most  real  problem by any definition the way to get rid of it is to stop giving it power. To stop focusing on it... stop believing in it. Do you understand loa? Do you understand that you make things real or unreal? Why are you so afraid letting that belief go?

Offline yesican

• Thank You
  • -Given: 436
  • -Receive: 242
  • Now I am Power Attractor! WOW
    • View Profile
Even if you had the most real problem by any definition the way to get rid of it is to stop giving it power. To stop focusing on it... stop believing in it. Do you understand loa?

white dove, I am not judging you or refuse to believe you, because you choose your reality as we all do. What you feel or think is as real as anything else. However, from a LOA perspective -and this is a LOA Forum- this comment above is absolutely relevant for you. Not saying things are not true, things are not real. This is not the Point. The Point is you select your reality. This Basic LOA knowledge can help you to get control of your situation.

just my 2 cents
« Last Edit: March 14, 2018, 09:08:09 PM by yesican »

Offline white-dove

• Thank You
    • View Profile
Sigh. Never mind.

In case anyone else looks up this thread who has the same problem as me:

1. My empathy goes out to you! It is awful, unbearable - feels like you will be ripped to pieces but DO NOT DESPAIR because there are ways of dealing with it.

2. The GREATEST support for me has come from those to whom this has happened - who have lived through it themselves. I've now heard from a bunch of them who have been kind and daring enough to share their stories with me, here and on other forums... so THANK YOU to them. My grateful tears (snuffle)

3. The greatest news for me (from one of these people) was that if you have this Twin Flame experience with a person - i.e. they open your channels of energy and you act like a kind of conduit to one another - if it ends and that relationship turns out to be impossible or destructive, it does NOT mean your channels will be closed. You'll remain open to that level of consciousness, and I've heard from a couple of people who went on to have Twin Flame relationships with another person in a less destructive context. So you may feel like your universe has imploded right now, but it will not be that way forever.

4. Though I do not believe in ..um.. angels etc. I was given a couple of good meditations to use in such a situation. Here's one: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5EzfhAMsjNo ... this one is really, really helpful.

5. Don't believe anyone who says it's all in your head and no-one else's intention is involved. It is very clear that they have quite simply never experienced it themselves. (We all have intentions. I would never be so arrogant as to believe that only my intention can influence others and theirs cannot influence me).

6. Connect with those around who love you and believe you. Your close friends, your family - in the hope they are open-minded enough to believe you (I am lucky, but then I have also had such a lot of evidence by now, that it would be hard to be close to me and not believe me!). Connect with nature, be in your body. These things help ENORMOUSLY.

7. When someone sends you anger, I find it better to just persistently send back waves of gentle love, and to do this meditation which sends the negative energy through and out of you - rather than to try to block it out. Which is not only near impossible and gives you a terrible pressure headache between the eyebrows, but also so hard when you LOVE the person. Which of course I still do, in spite of knowing that this cannot go on. It's too hard to block out someone you love.

I hope this stuff may help someone one day and again thank you to those who helped me !!!!

Offline HermesHorse

• Thank You
    • View Profile
"3. The greatest news for me (from one of these people) was that if you have this Twin Flame experience with a person - i.e. they open your channels of energy and you act like a kind of conduit to one another - if it ends and that relationship turns out to be impossible or destructive, it does NOT mean your channels will be closed. You'll remain open to that level of consciousness, and I've heard from a couple of people who went on to have Twin Flame relationships with another person in a less destructive context. So you may feel like your universe has imploded right now, but it will not be that way forever."

- sorry quotes went wrong on that - that one went through my head as well...

Exactly the same. Until it happens and one minute you are 'normal' and the next "Have I just walked into a different universe here?" you wouldn't know.

At this point I'm not sure what he's experiencing and he might have all this analytical "WTF is happening here" fun to come - I'm sure he's getting something in his head but as we aren't in touch - how do I know for certain other than what I am discovering that is most definitely NOT happening by chance, I am influencing him 100%. No, I do not need to prove or explain - there are others who've benefited through the RSing, RI, and the other forms of work I do, though I haven't materially as yet myself.

Edited for clarity
« Last Edit: March 15, 2018, 08:55:54 PM by HermesHorse »

Tags: