Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
collapse

Author Topic: I've stopped RSing him and felt great...until now  (Read 395 times)

Offline cicibellini

• Growing
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 7
  • -Receive: 1
  • Now I am Power Attractor! WOW
    • View Profile
I've stopped RSing him and felt great...until now
« on: March 13, 2018, 09:38:51 PM »
So after RSing my POI for almost 6 months, I've stopped. I know it works on him because he admitted how hard he had to fight to keep away from me. Last week,  while reading a Lanie Stevens piece I got a message telling me that RSing him would result in bad karma.

edit: I think its important to mention that the reason behind the suggestion of  bad karma was because he's separated (therefore still married) and considered morally wrong.

That very day I stopped with the RS and decided to focus more on myself. I felt great...  it was as though a weight had been lifted from my shoulders. I trusted the universe would provide me with him or better. 

Then 2 nights ago I had a dream about my POI and now I am back to thinking about him nonstop. Im so confused why did my subconcious bring him back to the forefront of ny thoughts...
« Last Edit: March 14, 2018, 01:06:56 AM by cicibellini »

Offline Cam~

• Growing
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 7
  • -Receive: 16
  • Now I am Power Attractor! WOW
    • View Profile
Re: I've stopped RSing him and felt great...until now
« Reply #1 on: March 13, 2018, 10:39:05 PM »
RS-ing never results in bad karma. You're influencing your POI's thoughts, not actively forcing him to love you against his will. He has the ability to resist or not. I've heard of magick spells causing really bad karma but not RS.

This is just speculation on my part, but maybe it's not your subconscious and it's actually his. When you use RS, you're creating a connection between yourself and your POI which can result in feeling their emotions from time-to-time. So if you feel great, continue to let go and let these thoughts pass.  :)

Follow members gave a thank to your post:

Offline HermesHorse

• Oracles don't sugarcoat
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 421
  • -Receive: 19
  • More powerful than you'll ever know - NO BUDDIES!
    • View Profile
Re: I've stopped RSing him and felt great...until now
« Reply #2 on: March 13, 2018, 11:50:28 PM »
Last week,  while reading a Lanie Stevens piece I got a message telling me that RSing him would result in bad karma.

Who the F*CK gave you that crap - was this on Veronica's site - because there are a couple of queen bees who think they know everything about the LOA and were complete ass hats towards people using RS. That happened last week as well.

IGNORE THEM.

This is just cutting the cord - have a read up about that - if you still want him, do a cutting the cord and then go back to RSing. But ignore others - it's none of their business, they are jealous and have too much time on their sad little hands.

Follow members gave a thank to your post:

Tags: dream karma