Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
collapse

Author Topic: Manifest a date  (Read 597 times)

Offline Jnc1207

• Thank You
  • -Given: 2
  • -Receive: 0
  • Now I am Power Attractor! WOW
    • View Profile
Manifest a date
« on: March 12, 2018, 07:55:38 AM »
Hello everyone. Thereís this guy in my class and yesterday he asked me what I was doing for spring break and i said nothing. I also asked him what he was doing for spring break and he said nothing. He took out his fist and we fist bumped knuckles. A few days ago, he added me on Snapchat through my number. What does that mean?

I really want to hang out with him outside of school. How Can I manifest us hanging out together?

Offline TurkeyOmelette12

• Thank You
  • -Given: 9
  • -Receive: 58
    • View Profile
Re: Manifest a date
« Reply #1 on: March 12, 2018, 07:39:33 PM »
It means whatever you think it means. He's clearly interested though based on what you said. You can manifest by simply "acting as if". Visualize the two of you on a date, laughing, having fun, etc. He'll either ask you or you can wait for inspired action and ask him yourself.

Offline Cam~

• Growing
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 7
  • -Receive: 16
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 12, 2018, 08:46:14 PM »
^^^

Offline Jnc1207

• Thank You
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 12, 2018, 10:39:21 PM »
Will acting as if make this manifestation come faster?

Offline TurkeyOmelette12

• Thank You
  • -Given: 9
  • -Receive: 58
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 13, 2018, 12:41:06 AM »
You definitely need to read up some more on LOA (Abraham Hicks, Neville Goddard, hell even The Secret would answer these questions). The TL;DR-- time is nothing to the universe. As "as if" and enjoy your life in the meantime and it'll happen when it happens. Today, tomorrow, next year, it'll happen.

Offline Jnc1207

• Thank You
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 13, 2018, 02:37:24 AM »
What LOA material do you recommend?

Offline ndacloud

• Thank You
  • -Given: 0
  • -Receive: 14
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 13, 2018, 03:57:45 AM »
It sounds like he is interested.  The first thing to do is to relax, don't worry about it. Don't worry that it might not work out.  If you do you run the risk of attracting just that by the vibration you're putting out.  Instead just relax and trust that him or someone even better is coming to you.  Just trust that.  Have faith.  Then you will be putting out the right vibration.  If you are truly believing that your desire is going to come to you, then you will be able to relax because you will be at peace on the issue.  If you are not at peace on the issue then you are not trusting, you're worrying.  And if you're worrying or focusing on the fact that it hasn't happened or that it isn't happening, then you're putting out the wrong vibration.  If at any point you start to fear that it isn't working, or that he doesn't like you, or whatever, let all of those thoughts and feelings go because that will cause you to put out the wrong vibration too.  Through the whole process - relax, trust, have faith, be at peace on the matter, know that it's coming.  All is well.  Get in that vibration. 

Follow members gave a thank to your post:

Offline Jnc1207

• Thank You
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: March 17, 2018, 03:50:10 AM »
So apparently he  told me that he has a girlfriend. How can I manifest him even if he already has a girlfriend?

Offline Bebilina

• Thank You
  • -Given: 75
  • -Receive: 59
  • Make a wish
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: March 18, 2018, 06:48:36 PM »
So apparently he  told me that he has a girlfriend. How can I manifest him even if he already has a girlfriend?

Hmm, I would say just continue to visualize the two of you being in a happy relationship and if it's meant to be, you will attract him and that relationship. Don't try to break them up because it will backfire. You wouldn't want anyone breaking up your relationship, would you? If it's meant to be, this guy will be your boyfriend, if not, you'll meet someone far better for you and forget all about him.

Offline siamesegirl

• Thank You
  • -Given: 1082
  • -Receive: 1119
  • We are Siamese, if you please!
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: March 18, 2018, 06:58:04 PM »
I think the concept of "meant to be" flies in the face of conscious creation as it implies everything is preordained.

Offline Bebilina

• Thank You
  • -Given: 75
  • -Receive: 59
  • Make a wish
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: March 18, 2018, 08:02:07 PM »
I think the concept of "meant to be" flies in the face of conscious creation as it implies everything is preordained.

I get what you're saying  but what I'm trying to say with 'meant to be' is that sometimes the person we think is a match, isn't a match to us and it might be better to not interfere in other people's relationships. I'm sure she can get that guy even if he has a girlfriend by being positive and sending that positive energy. If she tries to break them up, it is done by negative energy and will backfire on her and she won't be happy with this guy. Especially in her case she can have him easily because it seems that he's already interested. Now she just needs to be patient and stay positive and he'll come to her himself without her having to ruin his relationship with the other girl.

Offline Jnc1207

• Thank You
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: March 19, 2018, 08:30:52 AM »
How would I send positive energy? A few nights ago we were texting and I asked him if he didnít have a girlfriend, what traits he would want in a girl and he said that he would go for me. He even told me that we both get along easily which I believe is true.
« Last Edit: March 20, 2018, 08:56:23 AM by Jnc1207 »

Tags: manifest