Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
collapse

Author Topic: Is love at first sight a "sign" or what?  (Read 366 times)

Offline onisenpai

• Yogurt Mage!
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 28
  • -Receive: 26
  • Gott ist Uns!
    • View Profile
Is love at first sight a "sign" or what?
« on: March 11, 2018, 11:31:57 PM »
So, a few weeks ago I started focusing on loving myself instead of trying to attract love by other people into my life, in part because I wasnt getting any results from the "focus on this person" stuff and finally understood that I need to focus on myslef, and in part because I don't really want to date anyone now, I mostly focused on my charisma for that, and ofc, it worked, last week alone I've noticed that 2 girls are "into" me, judging by their behavior that is, and one of my friends told me that one of his friends (a girl) was also into me. Pretty good for not focusing on none of them uh?

But here is the catch: even though I liked being "desired" by any of them, it didn't really caught my attention too much, I didn't really fell that any of them "were the one".

Forward to yesterday and something unexpected;

We were about to do a test in this school and there is a "mix up" of all the people from different classes into one big room so the test can be applied, and as I entered the room, there is was this little girl that was besides me, her height being around my chest, and then my friend told a joke and she started smiling and I immediatelly feel as if the universe had just slaped me in the back of my head, like "Yo, look at dat!".
We sat close to eachother and talked for a bit before the test started, but even though I was focused on the test, even after I left the room I couldn't stop thinking about her! And only when I briefely meditated I was able to focus again.

I dunno if it is because I am just 17 years old and too inexperienced that I think the universe is trying to tell me something, or perhaps thats whats happening... So... I guess this isn't just a "LoA" question, but also a life question for you people that are clearly more experienced than me :P

So... Yeah... What do you guys/girls think?
Don't worry, because out of no way, a way will be made, God will provide!

Offline seabreeze

• Growing
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 9
  • -Receive: 2
  • Now I am Power Attractor! WOW
    • View Profile
Re: Is love at first sight a "sign" or what?
« Reply #1 on: March 12, 2018, 01:39:11 AM »
« Last Edit: March 12, 2018, 02:19:13 AM by seabreeze »

Offline ModernManifesto

• Thank You
  • -Given: 1
  • -Receive: 0
  • Now I am Power Attractor! WOW
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 12, 2018, 01:52:59 AM »
Well, it could be a sign.
When I met the guy that I'm in love with, I immediately felt that he was going to be in my future.
It was just something special, so I held onto it.
But true love is something that takes time to develop.
Maybe one of the girls you weren't as interested could turn out as "the one" if you'd give it time.
But maybe the girl you're interested could be the one.
I think that there are signs, but they don't always have to mean that it is love or "the one".
I guess you should just go with the flow, do what feels natural and right to you and see what unfolds.

Greetings :)

Offline onisenpai

• Yogurt Mage!
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 28
  • -Receive: 26
  • Gott ist Uns!
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 12, 2018, 02:26:34 AM »
I think that there are signs, but they don't always have to mean that it is love or "the one".
I guess you should just go with the flow, do what feels natural and right to you and see what unfolds.

Hmmmmmmm, Indeed, it maybe, but it also maybe not...

I will keep an eye open for that! Thanks!

And sorry for teh unecessary post, had to ask this somewhere and where I live LoA could be seen as "Heresy" by most and my parents would scold me straight away for that sooooooo, yeah...

Thanks anyways!

Tags: