Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
collapse

Author Topic: Using RS/RI  (Read 658 times)

Offline seabreeze

• Growing
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 11
  • -Receive: 2
  • Now I am Power Attractor! WOW
    • View Profile
Using RS/RI
« on: March 10, 2018, 06:57:53 PM »
Hi I have Wendi's Remote seduction and Remote influencing hypnosis from deeptrancenow. I did use Wendi's RS around 3 yrs go for my ex without a major success though I had minor ones. Now I want to change the behaviour and attract a friend who has been a bit indifferent. Whats the exact process to get success using it for a friend ?

Offline Dreaming Dryad

• Growing
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 73
  • -Receive: 8
    • View Profile
Re: Using RS/RI
« Reply #1 on: March 12, 2018, 12:01:38 AM »
Are you sure you used Wendi before?  Deeptrancenow.com is Dr. Laura Di Gregorio.  Sorry I can't give a specific answer for attracting a friend because I haven't done this, but there's a thread here titled mental hug success where someone softened their boss's attitude toward them--seems like that could work towards making a friend.

Offline seabreeze

• Growing
  • Thank You
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 12, 2018, 12:47:27 AM »
Hello
Thank you and yes I have used Wendi's remote seduction before.I will have a look at the mental hug thread .
Thanks

Offline Dreaming Dryad

• Growing
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 73
  • -Receive: 8
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 13, 2018, 06:18:42 AM »
I'm surprised that you say you only had minor success with Wendi.  I've seen other posts on here where people talk about how powerful it is.  Maybe just a case of doing it longer and with more consistency?

Offline seabreeze

• Growing
  • Thank You
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 13, 2018, 03:33:31 PM »
I'm surprised that you say you only had minor success with Wendi.  I've seen other posts on here where people talk about how powerful it is.  Maybe just a case of doing it longer and with more consistency?

Well yes I need to try to be consistentt with it.Attracting a friend back is a lil different isnt it. Would remote seduction still hold good?

Tags:

* Disclaimer

All information on the forum are members personal tips, suggestions, advise and experiences, forum administrator or Moderators can not be held liable for any damage/misuse arising from the information/education shared the forum. You take your own necessary responsibility for your own actions.

Note: The Profile Deletion with posts more than 10 can not be done. It will not only Derank the forum on Search Engine (As those indexed posts will show 404 Error as - Page not Found) Moreover it will delete the associated posts of other users as well who replied on that Profile posts. It effects the whole Structure of the Forum.

Registration

SimplePortal 2.3.3 © 2008-2010, SimplePortal