Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
collapse

Author Topic: I need a pick me up.  (Read 609 times)

Offline Cam~

• Growing
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 7
  • -Receive: 16
  • Now I am Power Attractor! WOW
    • View Profile
I need a pick me up.
« on: March 10, 2018, 12:03:28 AM »
So 2nd POI has been kind of a jerk to me recently. I've considered taking a break from RS because this threw me off course a little. :(

In February he was crazy over me. Kept snapchatting, kept texting, and always asked how my day was going. He even hinted at ending the casual hook-up now and then because of wanting a girlfriend. This was HUGE progress from when I first started. I honestly thought I had him in the bag.

This last week has gone downhill though. Personally I feel great, considering I got a raise from my job, have been making new friends left and right, guys that I haven't talked to in a while contacting me out of the blue, and genuinely just feeling happy. So I don't think I'm sending out any negative energy that's leaking into any of my sessions.

I saw him in the parking lot of our campus a couple days ago and I waved. All he did was stare at me. No smile or anything. I was taken aback, but ended up forgetting about it a few hours later. I texted him last night because we hadn't talked in awhile, just wanting to catch up, and he left me on read. Not a big deal, so I thought he was just too busy. Sent another text a couple hours later and got - "Can you go bother someone else? I'm busy." Yikes  :o

This is all probably just my nerves or something, IDK. But then again I've never been blown off like that. I know the target can play it hot and cold with RS, but this is something I haven't experienced before. Any reassurance would be grateful!
Love Is Everywhere ❤️

Offline Cam~

• Growing
  • Thank You
    • View Profile
Re: I need a pick me up.
« Reply #1 on: March 10, 2018, 01:31:47 AM »
The more I think about it, the more pissed I get. I need help!  :'(

Offline NyanshMan

• I prefer to do real Magick, rather than waste my time with crazies and arm chair experts, Dont confuse my kindness, for kindness
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 53
  • -Receive: 131
  • I'm an Adept
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 10, 2018, 01:58:35 AM »
What r u RSing  Love ,  Sexual  desire  or both?  and  how  long  have  u been  RSing   your POI?
Have  you been  constantly  RSed   your POI?

Offline Cam~

• Growing
  • Thank You
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 10, 2018, 02:07:33 AM »
What r u RSing  Love ,  Sexual  desire  or both?  and  how  long  have  u been  RSing   your POI?
Have  you been  constantly  RSed   your POI?
Both. I've amped it up and have been doing it consistently for the past 2-3 weeks I think. Before that it was only when I felt like it.

Offline NyanshMan

• I prefer to do real Magick, rather than waste my time with crazies and arm chair experts, Dont confuse my kindness, for kindness
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 53
  • -Receive: 131
  • I'm an Adept
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 10, 2018, 02:30:08 AM »
Depending  on  how  much a  POI  is attracted to me., I get a response  within  24hrs  to a week..   however ..I  discovered  its  best to RS  for more than  60 days..  I have  discovered usually by 72    days.. I have the  POI in the  palm of  my hands...however  I have to  constantly   RS   -  Love  and Lust.. on the surface,  ignore  your  POI   and  keep on  RS...if  done correctly... the POI  will chase  you  , just make sure  they can contact  you  or see u, this is a very  patient and consistent game....  like dropping  drops  of water into a  bucket..

Offline suikaz

• Thank You
  • -Given: 65
  • -Receive: 70
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 12, 2018, 10:20:55 AM »
@NyanshMan

How can you explain his reaction towards her? This is very interesting though. Because it seems that she always has a positive vibe and all. No insecurity and such.
Many LOA people will say `you attracted what you are`, but there are many times people recieved some unexpected reactions from others.

Is it possible that his feeling towards her is too much, too overwheming at some point, so he acts like that?

Offline Cam~

• Growing
  • Thank You
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 12, 2018, 08:22:22 PM »
@NyanshMan

How can you explain his reaction towards her? This is very interesting though. Because it seems that she always has a positive vibe and all. No insecurity and such.
Many LOA people will say `you attracted what you are`, but there are many times people recieved some unexpected reactions from others.

Is it possible that his feeling towards her is too much, too overwheming at some point, so he acts like that?
I'm guessing too overwhelming. I've pushed away people that I thought I had zero chance with, so maybe it's the same?

Offline yesican

• Thank You
  • -Given: 436
  • -Receive: 242
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: March 12, 2018, 10:09:23 PM »
Can you go bother someone else? I'm busy

WTF?
do you really want such a person in your close environment, be it as lover, as a friend, a colleague? His reaction is such a turn off.
let us say he is not in love right now not sufficiently attracted to you. Ok, but this is not a reason to be rude. Nor is it your RS technique.
It is just him.

Don't waste another thought on him. You deserve much better

sorry..just my 2 cents

« Last Edit: March 12, 2018, 10:12:01 PM by yesican »

Offline Cam~

• Growing
  • Thank You
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: March 12, 2018, 10:14:16 PM »
Can you go bother someone else? I'm busy

WTF?
do you really want such a person in your close environment, be it as lover, as a friend, a colleague? His reaction is such a turn off.
let us say he is not in love right now not sufficiently attracted to you. Ok, but this is not a reason to be rude. Nor is it your RS technique.
It is just him.

Don't waste another thought on him. You deserve much better

sorry..just my 2 cents

I mean he's a childhood friend, so it's not like I want to cut him off. We've had fights before and have made up numerous times so I'm not really that concerned like I was when I made my post. I called him out on it anyway and he apologized lol.

Offline Alexbally

• Thank You
  • -Given: 241
  • -Receive: 570
  • At the end of the day, it gets dark.
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: March 12, 2018, 11:18:21 PM »
I'm guessing too overwhelming. I've pushed away people that I thought I had zero chance with, so maybe it's the same?

Now you're just reaching for a reason which is the most palatable for you to swallow.

Offline sparklingstar

• Thank You
  • -Given: 199
  • -Receive: 236
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: March 13, 2018, 12:15:59 AM »

Now you're just reaching for a reason which is the most palatable for you to swallow.

Translation: He means that you have to practise more until you can start getting instant reactions from him.

Tags: