Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

collapse

Author Topic: Is it possible to manifest back after 5 years apart?  (Read 1345 times)

Offline EmmaP

• Growing
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 12
  • -Receive: 1
  • Now I am Power Attractor! WOW
    • View Profile
Re: Is it possible to manifest back after 5 years apart?
« Reply #15 on: March 11, 2018, 05:45:01 PM »
Tonight I had a dream that may reflect my unconscious beliefs perfectly. I dreamed I met him by accident. We were both happy to see each other, I felt so joyful, we hugged and kissed. Then I started to think he behaves odd somehow and then he told me he had to go shopping for a gift for his girlfriend. After that I cooled down and our meeting went rather sour, he distanced himself, too.

If I attract him back, I just don't want anyone to be unhappy, his girlfriend isn't really happy with him, they have both issues with another and cry a lot. I just don't want to worsen their situation.

I guess I have to believe in the best possible outcome and happiness for everyone?

Offline EmmaP

• Growing
  • Thank You
    • View Profile
Re: Is it possible to manifest back after 5 years apart? *UPDATE*
« Reply #16 on: March 11, 2018, 10:49:56 PM »
Update

Today I read  many "critical" posts here and started to understand what I have made wrong. Me and ex haven't been in touch for quite a while again. So, I surrendered in a way after I felt that I had been incredibly controlling, the opposite of love, the opposite I want.

I love this man. He is wonderful. But if I love him, I have to set him free. Let him live, let him do what he likes. Honestly, our entire relationship went so bad - and I'm talking of a man who always wanted ME back - when I started to doubt him, my luck in general and became a  miserable needy, desperate being with almost no inner joy anymore or self esteem. And the latter was my fault alone.

I'm still struggling but believe me, all these past months I was far worse. And now just felt peaceful, not super happy or hopeful.

And now the update: for the entire day I thought - and I didn't force myself into thinking it - that because I love him, I'll let him go. That I have so many other things to do in life for myself and all is okay, maybe not great but okay. And then he rang me all of a sudden just an hour ago. And it was a nice conversation, for the first time in months we laughed and just chatted like two people who like each other. I was and still am so surprised.

I don't know how this will go on but my biggest challenge is to stay in this state of just letting go. I never really believed letting go will be good for me because I feared that I lose everything when I'm not visualizing etc. etc. But I was never happy, never trusting and relaxed.

Yes, I would be super happy if this man and I could be a couple again or good friends. But I must remind myself that love is freedom and trust and not fearing, doubting someone, forcing situations.

For the first time I may really understand why it's about me.

Will update again maybe. And thank you all so far for your replies.

« Last Edit: March 11, 2018, 10:53:30 PM by EmmaP »

Offline TheLittleBat

• The Forum Brat.
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 332
  • -Receive: 439
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: March 12, 2018, 12:57:37 AM »
This whole "if you love someone let them go" is a toxic mentality.
Go for what you want, there's nothing wrong with it.

Offline yesican

• Thank You
  • -Given: 436
  • -Receive: 242
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: March 12, 2018, 04:41:50 PM »
Emma, most important is that you are making some progress for yourself.

I still get the impression that you are not very familiar with LOA. Taking infos from various posts in LOA Forums is a good additional source. But in order to filter and evaluate them you need some fundamental knowledge beyond "thoughts are things" ( where did you read this?) ;)

Basically, changing your believes, letting go, assuming, meditating, visualizing etc serves all one purpose:  to "vibrate"on a certain frequency that matches your preferred reality.
There is this analogy of the TV program- or Radio program if you wish-. You do not create a certain program. It is already there. You select it and then you have to vibrate on a certain frequency (on the Radio or switch the channel on the remote control) in order to watch/listen to it. All the other  programs are there, not matter if you watch /listen to them or not. That is the same with endless realities. It is all already there, whether you perceive it or not.  You do not have to create something, attract anything, change someone. You change your own vibration that matches your preferred reality.

Coming to the beliefs: your belief determines your perception, interpretation, reaction etc
With a certain belief you vibrate at a certain  frequency and receive a program/a perceived reality, accordingly.

« Last Edit: March 13, 2018, 04:35:01 PM by yesican »

Follow members gave a thank to your post:

Offline nicu03

• Growing
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 0
  • -Receive: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: March 14, 2018, 07:45:39 PM »
It's not toxic to let somebody lose if you love them. I believe that first and foremost each of the individual needs to be happy with itself and at ease with the person that he is and he becomes.
Then, and only then he can truly commit and give himself the freedom to love somebody else. When you don't need somebody else to make you happy that's the tipping point when all the abundance will come: in all of your relationships, whether is love or friendship or colleagues.

If you truly love someone, go and be honest about it, be vulnerable and do your part. Do whatever you think you must do in order to show him this, and then leave the rest in the hand of LOA or vortex. Don't put yourself any limits or resistance there. If it is meant for you then you will have it, otherwise you are not foolish to force something that your inner being knows it's not good for you :)

Offline key9916

• Growing
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 0
  • -Receive: 8
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: March 17, 2018, 08:29:19 AM »
You just want him back because he found someone else. Please set him free. Imagine him happy with his new gf. Just think about what will happen to his gf if u both got back together. I'm 100% sure you will dump him again.

Offline TheLittleBat

• The Forum Brat.
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 332
  • -Receive: 439
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: March 17, 2018, 08:49:16 AM »
You just want him back because he found someone else. Please set him free. Imagine him happy with his new gf. Just think about what will happen to his gf if u both got back together. I'm 100% sure you will dump him again.

Lol. Nope.

If OP wants this man, she can have him. Who cares about who he's with?

Offline anteres

• Thank You
  • -Given: 117
  • -Receive: 137
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: March 18, 2018, 07:02:21 AM »
There's no trick outside.

You need to look within. You don't need Love from anyone. You have it already. You  need to acknowledge and allow it.

You need to know that you are loved and worthy. Once you are convinced and you have convinced yourself you will see it happening.

Whatever you feel inside you will see outside as the outside world is a shadow of your inner believe. If you are insecure inside you will see the same outside.

If you feel you lack some thing you will experience it in physical world too.

So, be aware of what you want and what you want to feel. Isn't it would be wonderful if you are a loving girlfriend and having a loving, secure relationship? if you can dwell in this feeling and know that your wish is fulfilled it will happen in physical reality. when and how you don't need to bother. you just need to trust your feeling. 😊
« Last Edit: March 18, 2018, 07:05:04 AM by anteres »

Offline sparklingstar

• Thank You
  • -Given: 199
  • -Receive: 236
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: March 19, 2018, 12:12:17 AM »
Anteres lovely post.
To the point  :)

Offline EmmaP

• Growing
  • Thank You
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: March 24, 2018, 01:49:07 AM »

Actually, no. I asked myself if this was the case, but in fact the gf is one of the key factors why I probably hesitate to go full LOA on him because I certainly do have empathy for her. The thing is he himself has said a few times that he doesn't really love her, she fell more for him than he for her but she doesn't want to leave and threats to commit suicide when he wants to break with her, she's suffering from a mental disorder and only a few weeks after they've had hooked up his own health declined, last November he suffered a stroke at 35 and told me he thinks it's because he feels pressured all the time but doesn't find a way to end it because of mentioned suicide threats.

It's their story and I already thought about if I and my feelings and thinking of him may create their toxic relationship but I did let go of it for months in between, no contact from me and yet their relationship became even worse.

Meanwhile I just imagine him and me and our relationship, I'm not thinking about her at all. And since then, after weeks of ignoring me we do have an almost normal contact. We phoned again two times since I've wrote for the last time. Last time, three days ago, he suggested joining a gym together and traveling. I still have many doubts and there are relapses where I get pretty frustrated but I guess I'm really learning that self love and giving the other person space, respect and time, learning to trust them is key for me.

Offline EmmaP

• Growing
  • Thank You
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: March 24, 2018, 01:53:50 AM »
Emma, most important is that you are making some progress for yourself.

I still get the impression that you are not very familiar with LOA. Taking infos from various posts in LOA Forums is a good additional source. But in order to filter and evaluate them you need some fundamental knowledge beyond "thoughts are things" ( where did you read this?) ;)

Basically, changing your believes, letting go, assuming, meditating, visualizing etc serves all one purpose:  to "vibrate"on a certain frequency that matches your preferred reality.
There is this analogy of the TV program- or Radio program if you wish-. You do not create a certain program. It is already there. You select it and then you have to vibrate on a certain frequency (on the Radio or switch the channel on the remote control) in order to watch/listen to it. All the other  programs are there, not matter if you watch /listen to them or not. That is the same with endless realities. It is all already there, whether you perceive it or not.  You do not have to create something, attract anything, change someone. You change your own vibration that matches your preferred reality.

Coming to the beliefs: your belief determines your perception, interpretation, reaction etc
With a certain belief you vibrate at a certain  frequency and receive a program/a perceived reality, accordingly.

Sorry, I actually meant "thoughts become things". I think it's difficult for me as sometimes I'm struggling thinking and writing down what I mean in English.

Thank you for your explanations. For me, I do have a serious problem with true faith. I can do all the techniques, develop faith but it is much too easily destroyed again when something happens, I'm not fully trusting in the process and then I start to let all doubts, fears and negative thoughts in. I know that we should ignore the external things if they don't fit with the dimension to which we want to switch, but it's really hard for me to keep this up. I try, I need practice.

Offline EmmaP

• Growing
  • Thank You
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: March 24, 2018, 01:54:31 AM »

Lol. Nope.

If OP wants this man, she can have him. Who cares about who he's with?

Thank you for your encouragement! :)

Offline EmmaP

• Growing
  • Thank You
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: March 24, 2018, 02:01:55 AM »
There's no trick outside.

You need to look within. You don't need Love from anyone. You have it already. You  need to acknowledge and allow it.

You need to know that you are loved and worthy. Once you are convinced and you have convinced yourself you will see it happening.

Whatever you feel inside you will see outside as the outside world is a shadow of your inner believe. If you are insecure inside you will see the same outside.

If you feel you lack some thing you will experience it in physical world too.

So, be aware of what you want and what you want to feel. Isn't it would be wonderful if you are a loving girlfriend and having a loving, secure relationship? if you can dwell in this feeling and know that your wish is fulfilled it will happen in physical reality. when and how you don't need to bother. you just need to trust your feeling. 😊

Thank you for your reply!

Yes, I've lost a lot of self love. If there has been one really great thing in this chaos then that I finally realized how much self love I lack and how "tiny" my self confidence has become (which has nothing to do with this man, it's my own story). For about a week I managed to practice self love in a wonderful way, I felt so joyful as I haven't been feeling in maybe years and I was amazed how many wonderful things (people approaching me that I had missed for a long while, a phone call by him, I received unexpected money, I was invited to a wonderful dinner etc.) have happened in a very short period of time. Then doubts and fear came back and days became just as miserable as my mood again.

I want this man back in my life, but I also learned that I have to depend on myself alone to be happy and I also think I own it to the man I will marry (whenever that will happen, if it is him or another man) that I'm happy in myself. For example, with my miserable attitude I wouldn't been of help when he was ill. I don't mean that people have to be perfect and always super fit and full of power to give love to someone or to be there, but I depended faaaar too much on him and his attention.

I had a really good period now and for me that's a lot after having gone through hell in 2017 but I also caught myself in the last two or three days that my thoughts became to obsessive again. I noticed that I started to built my own life around getting him back again. And that's for sure not the way!

So, thank you - self-love is indeed one of the most important things at all and I will have to work on that a lot. :)

Tags: