Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
collapse

Author Topic: A letter to my love (to whom it may concern)  (Read 167 times)

Offline soul_survivor

• Thank You
  • -Given: 0
  • -Receive: 0
  • Now I am Power Attractor! WOW
    • View Profile
A letter to my love (to whom it may concern)
« on: March 09, 2018, 05:49:38 PM »
You are unaware of how i feel and unaware of the lonely journey that i have been on. It has been the most incredible and yet heartbreaking experience of my life. No one has inspired me to change as you have. You didnt just change my life; you saved my life. I would still be barricaded, safely inside of my comfort zone. If i were to die today i would have died trying. My heart is in pieces on the floor right now and there seem to be too many to pick up. But i am stronger than you think. I will keep going. I have to. This situation is supposed to be impossible. But one of the great lessons of this journey is that nothing is impossible. And even though doubt and fear overwhelm me right now, i believe this. If i could be anything it would be the man that you fell in love with. It would be the man that inspired you. It would be the man that could love you in a way that no one else could. But im trying my absolute hardest to love myself. Yes i will keep going because i cant go back and i thank you for pushing me to want to be better. You lead me to the crossroads and im unsure which direction to take. But with enough faith, i believe i will find you. The path is a rough one but i will survive the journey and become stronger because of it. I realize that it can only hurt this much because i love you this much. I believe in my heart that you are waiting for me at the end. And if im strong enough and determined enough i will meet you there.

-with much love!