Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

collapse

Author Topic: Ex wants to be FWB after 2 weeks  (Read 1513 times)

Offline Gember

• Thank You
  • -Given: 16
  • -Receive: 33
  • Female. Equal.
    • View Profile
Ex wants to be FWB after 2 weeks
« on: March 08, 2018, 12:32:16 PM »
Hello! Me and my boyfriend have been broken up for about 2 weeks, now after 1 week of listening to subliminals, keepind a gratitude journal, etc. we talked on snap chat, and he told me he still thinks about us every day, and that he was still attracted to me and he wanted to be “fuckbuddies”... this was not my desired result! Are there any steps I can take to change this? And make him feel more love and wanting to be together?

Thanks!

Offline Tigerlilly

• Thank You
  • -Given: 14
  • -Receive: 19
  • Now I am Power Attractor! WOW
    • View Profile
Re: Ex wants to be FWB after 2 weeks
« Reply #1 on: March 08, 2018, 11:10:21 PM »
Hello :)
Can I ask you which subminimals you listened to? For your question! I don‘t know, I got into the same situation. I attracted him back after months, but only for a night. I would say continue what you do now and also focus much on self love! If you want more from him then I‘d say don‘t settle for something like this, I did and it wasn’t really what I wanted so I stopped contact with him after it again.

Offline Gember

• Thank You
  • Female. Equal.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 08, 2018, 11:22:52 PM »
Hey! I listened to matricplay99 “make your ex go crazy for you” (and the booster before that) and a few times to the “make your crush go crazy over you” (just for fun I guess :-* ) and rockstar affirmation’s “get your lover back” affirmation video. I really don’t just want to be like his other ex, who he “fooled around with” a few times after breaking up with her(she even cheated on him! I never understood why he would still want to even see her!) But I have SO much hope for our relationship, I get the feeling he just doesn’t want to admit that he wants me back, and that he’s scared he’ll get hurt or something if we try again, because we broke up because he wasn’t sure if it would work. He told me he thinks about us every day, he sent me a funny cat video today and he snaps me ALL the time trying to get my attention. I’m happy, I’m confident, and SO ready to bring him back into my life again! ;)

Offline Tigerlilly

• Thank You
  • -Given: 14
  • -Receive: 19
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 08, 2018, 11:28:53 PM »
Hey! I listened to matricplay99 “make your ex go crazy for you” (and the booster before that) and a few times to the “make your crush go crazy over you” (just for fun I guess :-* ) and rockstar affirmation’s “get your lover back” affirmation video. I really don’t just want to be like his other ex, who he “fooled around with” a few times after breaking up with her(she even cheated on him! I never understood why he would still want to even see her!) But I have SO much hope for our relationship, I get the feeling he just doesn’t want to admit that he wants me back, and that he’s scared he’ll get hurt or something if we try again, because we broke up because he wasn’t sure if it would work. He told me he thinks about us every day, he sent me a funny cat video today and he snaps me ALL the time trying to get my attention. I’m happy, I’m confident, and SO ready to bring him back into my life again! ;)

Oh I actually started to listen to one of them two days ago :) I will check the other ones out and try them mean they seem to work for you in some way! What exactly is this booster supposed to do?  Maybe try to also when you not listen to them, really focus on yourself & think about your believes about you and him.

Offline sparklingstar

• Thank You
  • -Given: 199
  • -Receive: 236
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 08, 2018, 11:51:31 PM »
Tigerllily, the booster has to be used before the subliminal you want to use once. It has affirmations that make the subconscious more receptive. Which subliminal you choose to use should correspond with what you like most to work for you. If a subliminal doesn't feel good or makes you feel bad drop it. Also if you want to get the new reality you have to take off the focus of what happened. By saying "He wanted me only to sleep with me" in your mind you still feed that thought and no matter if you use 1000 subliminals you will keep attracting that. Take the focus off the "He wanted to sleep with me, I'm an FWB" and take it to "I'm his favorite one" to take the situation where you want.

Gember, I would say to visualise him being loving with you as a couple already and see how it goes. Also change those bad beliefs as much as you can about the FWB and think he wants you for more as he used to become the ones you desire. Also do self love as it was suggested and use affirmations. For more info check "Agnes Vivarelli" on Youtube and her self love videos and other info. Hope that helps.
« Last Edit: March 09, 2018, 12:00:01 AM by sparklingstar »

Offline ChaliceSnowFlower

• Thank You
  • -Given: 2211
  • -Receive: 206
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 08, 2018, 11:58:25 PM »
Hello! Me and my boyfriend have been broken up for about 2 weeks, now after 1 week of listening to subliminals, keepind a gratitude journal, etc. we talked on snap chat, and he told me he still thinks about us every day, and that he was still attracted to me and he wanted to be “fuckbuddies”... this was not my desired result! Are there any steps I can take to change this? And make him feel more love and wanting to be together?

Thanks!

Love yourself and focus on your happiness.

Follow members gave a thank to your post:

Offline ChaliceSnowFlower

• Thank You
  • -Given: 2211
  • -Receive: 206
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 09, 2018, 12:00:10 AM »

Maybe I am wearing rose tinted glasses. If he wanted you back then he would ask you to re-commit yourself to him in a loving relationship. Not ask for sex without any strings attached.

Offline Gember

• Thank You
  • Female. Equal.
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: March 09, 2018, 12:48:20 AM »
I get that you don’t think he wants to be comitted, if I didn’t know all the details of our relationship, I also wouldn’t thonk it would work out, but I know we will be alright, and together, hopefully soon. Thanks for your comments though ! :)

Offline Create_Love

• Growing
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 1
  • -Receive: 10
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: March 09, 2018, 01:18:29 AM »
Hey Gember,

For what it's worth, I say, wear those rose colored glasses! That's what LOA is all about. Oh, and I echo sparklingstar's advice! Go get 'em!

Offline sparklingstar

• Thank You
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: March 09, 2018, 01:58:33 AM »
Hey Gember,

For what it's worth, I say, wear those rose colored glasses! That's what LOA is all about. Oh, and I echo sparklingstar's advice! Go get 'em!

Exactly.

Everything that is done can be undone. So yeap go get him.

Offline Gember

• Thank You
  • Female. Equal.
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: March 09, 2018, 05:51:28 PM »
Hello! Thank you for all your comments, I appreciate the help! :)
I have good news! All of a sudden he’s realised his mistakes and he was spamming me with apoligies, saying he loves me and he misses me and that I’m the love of his life, that he’s sorry for all the things he said... it felt amazing to finally hear that apology and that he loves me! We’re meeting up today, I am a bit nervous but I’m trying my best to be positive! I will keep you guys updated about how it went!

Offline Gember

• Thank You
  • Female. Equal.
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: March 09, 2018, 05:54:08 PM »
Hey Gember,

finally figured out how to quote lol. Thank you, I will!

Offline Gember

• Thank You
  • Female. Equal.
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: March 11, 2018, 06:10:36 PM »
So... I GOT HIM BACK! We talked, we laughed, we cried, and we gad an amazing afternoon together and it was PERFECT! I’m so happy and grateful, I’ve grown so much these 3 weeks and I’m so thankful for this experience, because now our relationship is way stronger than before! Thanks to all of you for your advice, I’ll keep it in mind when manifesting my other goals in life!
Thanks to all of you!! I hope you all have an amazing week and achieve your goals ;D

Offline sparklingstar

• Thank You
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: March 11, 2018, 06:13:12 PM »
So... I GOT HIM BACK! We talked, we laughed, we cried, and we gad an amazing afternoon together and it was PERFECT! I’m so happy and grateful, I’ve grown so much these 3 weeks and I’m so thankful for this experience, because now our relationship is way stronger than before! Thanks to all of you for your advice, I’ll keep it in mind when manifesting my other goals in life!
Thanks to all of you!! I hope you all have an amazing week and achieve your goals ;D

That was quick haha.
I'm happy for you.
Have a great time!

Offline Gember

• Thank You
  • Female. Equal.
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: March 17, 2018, 01:58:08 AM »
I know, haha, we were only apart for 3 weeks but I solely focused on myself, and I think that was a huge part of getting him back; just being happy and only dedicating a few minutes a day to thinking about him and visualizing :)

Follow members gave a thank to your post:

Tags: