Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

collapse

Author Topic: Reaching Trance State Fast!  (Read 829 times)

Offline The Wolverine

• Thank You
  • -Given: 67
  • -Receive: 37
  • Now I am Power Attractor! WOW
    • View Profile
Re: Reaching Trance State Fast!
« Reply #15 on: March 09, 2018, 04:13:52 PM »
t sometimes less than one minute and I can feel it. The second one I usually add after getting settled. If meditating, I sit for a while, then add the mudra, and keep it throughout.
Thank you for your replies Desideratum :)

Offline Laurentian

• Growing
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 31
  • -Receive: 13
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: March 12, 2018, 11:18:46 PM »
Iíve been doing this for the last few days, and I have to say, it works great! Each time I let go of the ladder, my body seems to lose a little more feeling, and after only a few minutes of this, I canít feel my body anymore. My breathing seems to slow way down too. I feel really alert though, almost like my mind isnít very deep in trance. Even after I keep doing it for awhile.

Offline Alexbally

• Thank You
  • -Given: 241
  • -Receive: 570
  • At the end of the day, it gets dark.
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: March 12, 2018, 11:32:18 PM »
Good job buddy, you've nailed it.

It is a big misconception that you lose consciousness whilst in trance. You are meant to keep conscious awareness and you should have increased focus on internal stuff like feelings, memory and imagination.

Follow members gave a thank to your post:

Offline Alexbally

• Thank You
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: March 13, 2018, 12:14:51 AM »
It would be good at this point to mention a little bit about consciousness.
We become consciously aware of everything via our 5 senses - sight, hearing, smell, touch and taste. Everything that we perceive as real, and I mean everything, is merely binary codes within a waveform that our senses interpret and translate into that which we experience as real to us.

There is a vast difference between knowing something is there and being consciously aware that it is there. We all know that the moon is up in the sky but if you cannot see it from where you are sat right now then you are not consciously aware that it is there and you will not be able to point up at it and show me where it is.

All of this covers that which we call our body too. We are not consciously aware of our body while we sleep, are we? Our body also is merely a bunch of binary codes which only exists in the physical via our conscious awareness of it being there. As I said earlier, this refers to and covers absolutely everything that you ever thought was real. You are not who or what you think you are. It is your beliefs that keep you locked into this dualistic, separated illusion of reality. Beliefs create extreme opposites of polarities for us. For example, if you believe in good then you have to believe in bad too!

It's all just an illusion, albeit a very fucking convincing one.

Follow members gave a thank to your post:

Offline sparklingstar

• Thank You
  • -Given: 199
  • -Receive: 236
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: March 13, 2018, 12:21:58 AM »
You are not who or what you think you are.

Who am I then? Omg I'm not a sparkling star. Then what am I and who?!
All my dreams and everything I knew just got ruined :P

Offline Desideratum

• Thank You
  • -Given: 54
  • -Receive: 813
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: March 13, 2018, 04:09:36 AM »
It would be good at this point to mention a little bit about consciousness.
We become consciously aware of everything via our 5 senses - sight, hearing, smell, touch and taste. Everything that we perceive as real, and I mean everything, is merely binary codes within a waveform that our senses interpret and translate into that which we experience as real to us.

There is a vast difference between knowing something is there and being consciously aware that it is there. We all know that the moon is up in the sky but if you cannot see it from where you are sat right now then you are not consciously aware that it is there and you will not be able to point up at it and show me where it is.

All of this covers that which we call our body too. We are not consciously aware of our body while we sleep, are we? Our body also is merely a bunch of binary codes which only exists in the physical via our conscious awareness of it being there. As I said earlier, this refers to and covers absolutely everything that you ever thought was real. You are not who or what you think you are. It is your beliefs that keep you locked into this dualistic, separated illusion of reality. Beliefs create extreme opposites of polarities for us. For example, if you believe in good then you have to believe in bad too!

It's all just an illusion, albeit a very fucking convincing one.

I'm not sure about the binary code thing. The brain is not a binary computer. This is a fascinating subject though. Can we have cons awareness while having none of our physical senses? If I cannot see, I am still here, if I cannot hear, same thing. What if I can't smell, taste or touch either? Do I disappear? Or, am I still "here" but with nothing occupying my physical senses. I say "yes" to this. I could be aware of only my thoughts.

But what if my thoughts were to stop? All my memories cease to exist. Am I still here? If so, what or who am I?

Offline Alexbally

• Thank You
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: March 13, 2018, 06:11:18 AM »
Des, hi buddy. It's good to hear from you as always.

Numerology and mathematics are at the heart of everything - fibonacci, geometry, language, etc, so why does it seem so unrealistic to you that all information that is received by consciousness is coded?
The brain processes positive and negative electrical impulses all of the time, just like a binary computer. Could these not be the codes or be embedded with the codes?
It has long been known that numbers are at the heart of creation, existence and reality, for thousands of years even.
It is worth looking into, I promise you.

No you cannot have con awareness of your body whilst having zero senses. You can have con awareness of your body without 1, or 2, or 3, even 4, but not without all 5 senses. If you were only blind, you can still feel your hand. If you were only deaf, you can still see your hand. If you were blind and I asked you to describe the moon to me from your own personal experience of it, you would not be able to do it unless you recalled a memory of somebody else telling you of their own personal experience, or sight of the moon. That's the difference that I was trying to explain before, where you would have no conscious awareness of its existence, only a preconceived knowledge of its existence from somebody else telling you about it.
I'm not talking about things disappearing either. I'm stating that things are not in your reality when you are not consciously aware of them. I go back to the moon analogy here for ease of picturing again....It's a sunny day, I know the moon exists but I cannot see it because it is sunny. It has not disappeared, I just have no idea where it is and it's impossible for me to perceive it in any physical way, I can only perceive it in my thoughts and imagination at this point. Just the same as if I've never been able to see, hear, touch, smell and taste, I would have zero conscious awareness of my own physical body. How could I?
Nobody can tell me it's there. I cannot see it. I cannot smell it. I cannot taste it. I cannot smell it either. How on earth would I know that it even exists?
The only way I would ever know the body existed if I ever found myself in that terrible position would be if I happened to lose all of my senses at some point into my life and that way, I would have prior knowledge and memories of my body to refer to.

You are not your thoughts or memories. You just think that you are and that's just the illusion.
You are nothing and yet you are all. You are both light and dark, love and hate, good and bad. You are the totality. You are the physical, the mental and the spirit. You are in the imagination of the all and the imagination of the all is in you.

Is your head fucked yet lol?
« Last Edit: March 13, 2018, 06:23:47 AM by Alexbally »

Offline Desideratum

• Thank You
  • -Given: 54
  • -Receive: 813
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: March 14, 2018, 05:16:18 AM »
Not fucked up too bad ... yet.

For me I think of it like this: You (I, everybody) are the context in which whatever happens, happens. You can have no direct awareness of your body, but YOU still exist. Take away your memories and you still exist. Take away your thoughts and you still exist, as an empty space with no memories or thoughts, or even a body if you become unaware of it.

The mind channels, focuses, projects the world into existence. Take away the mind and you take away the world. But YOU are still there. You haven't gone anywhere. Unless you believe you are your mind, and you indicated above that you do not.
You are not your thoughts or memories. You just think that you are and that's just the illusion.
Your thoughts and memories are your mind. If you stop thinking, you stop the mind. The mind is a process, not a static thing, so if it stops processing, it ceases to exist. Any thought, concept or idea about who you are, what your identity is, exists in the mind. The "self" is nothing more than a thought. It arises when it believes its needed, then goes away.

That which comes and goes is not real, is not the real you. That which remains and has always been here, the "here" itself, is you (me, everyone).

Offline Alexbally

• Thank You
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: March 14, 2018, 05:44:48 AM »
Not fucked up too bad ... yet.

I knew it wouldn't be 🙄
You're a smart chap, on the same wavelength I would even hasten to add.

That would just about have to be as close to a 100% accurate description as to how I see it too.

We absolutely do exist. In this particular dimension, we exist as a physical density. In this dimension there is a beginning and an end to everything, birth and death if you want. In another less dense dimension we exist as energy and in another even less dense dimension, we exist of light. It is this light that never dies and is a fractal part of the ONE or the ALL. This is essentially what we are. So we most certainly do exist even when not consciously aware of existing in itself and of itself.

The mind is a creation which in turn creates the ego which determines who we are whilst in this ultra dense dimension. Our memories are just a collection of our accumulated experiences and our thoughts are just an accumulation of our beliefs - both of which can potentially be attributes of the ego mind.

I do enjoy spitballing with you Des. It has to be one of the highlights of my week I must say. I always learn something.
« Last Edit: March 14, 2018, 06:34:13 AM by Alexbally »

Tags: