Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

collapse

Author Topic: What is meaning of life  (Read 450 times)

Offline Ema

• Thank You
  • -Given: 3
  • -Receive: 18
  • Now I am Power Attractor! WOW
    • View Profile
What is meaning of life
« on: February 25, 2018, 08:39:10 PM »
 I think about this and I think that life dont have a meaning because we will die.So why we are try study, working, we want houses, cars , love,children etc etc when we will die and all these things , people will gone.We dont will remember that we was lived or maybe we will remember and it will  horibble when we will remember all things and people and we dont will can be with them anymore. Some scientist says ,that when we will die, so we will realize that all life was just ilusion.(and so we can manifest all things because outside world and people dont exist ) So what meaning have a life ? Why we were born, why we try manifest people ,things when we will die..it doesnt make sense be alive and try living and have a goals when this all things doesnt will  forever.I really afraid death because I afraid that I will remember my family, friends and I will realize that Im alone, because they were just my ilusion. Or maybe we will never die and we  will continue in other life but without memories in our previous life. Its scary .I dont know what is happening with me, that I  thinking about these type thougths.

Offline Superman

• Thank You
  • -Given: 782
  • -Receive: 6479
    • View Profile
Re: What is meaning of life
« Reply #1 on: February 25, 2018, 09:02:09 PM »
I think about this and I think that life dont have a meaning because we will die.So why we are try study, working, we want houses, cars , love,children etc etc when we will die and all these things , people will gone.We dont will remember that we was lived or maybe we will remember and it will  horibble when we will remember all things and people and we dont will can be with them anymore. Some scientist says ,that when we will die, so we will realize that all life was just ilusion.(and so we can manifest all things because outside world and people dont exist ) So what meaning have a life ? Why we were born, why we try manifest people ,things when we will die..it doesnt make sense be alive and try living and have a goals when this all things doesnt will  forever.I really afraid death because I afraid that I will remember my family, friends and I will realize that Im alone, because they were just my ilusion. Or maybe we will never die and we  will continue in other life but without memories in our previous life. Its scary .I dont know what is happening with me, that I  thinking about these type thougths.

Why worry about something you cannot know for sure? Why being depressed for something you cannot even know nor imagine?
What you can ask yourself is:

IS THERE LIFE HERE IN THIS MOMENT?

WHAT CAN I ACHIEVE HERE AND NOW?

WHAT DO I WANT TO CREATE?

WHAT DO I WANT TO EXPRESS?

WHAT DO I WANT TO REPRESENT?

WHAT CAN I DO TO MAKE MYSELF BETTER NOW?

Etc...

The question is not will you be alive in another life or what will you remember, be or have in another life... you are here and thats all you need to know and focus on.
In fact even for tomorrow you should not worry too much... the important is to find a way to be happy now, to create and express now. Life is now =)

Follow members gave a thank to your post:

Offline MissUniverse

• Thank You
  • -Receive: 284
  • live by faith and not by sight!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 25, 2018, 09:33:34 PM »
i believe people in general (not everyone!) want things and other people to feel comfort and have a sense of security.

but since im getting older i do have your same worries, Ema.  :'(

xo

Offline Ema

• Thank You
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 26, 2018, 03:00:40 AM »
I like that Im not only one who thinking about it. But its depresive when we have these thoughts

Offline satori

• Thank You
  • -Given: 2
  • -Receive: 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 26, 2018, 04:01:10 AM »
For many people it I am sure it is natural to think these thoughts that is why so many of us turn to psychics, mediums, religion, spiritual beliefs to find answers to these deeper questions.  Especially after the death of a loved one.

I am always afraid that I will never see those that I loved again.  It's my greatest fear. I'm sure that is why so many of us like the idea of heaven where we are reunited forever. 

It is only my best guess, but the more you connect with the deeper side of yourself/God/ etc.  you will find your own personal answers.  I don't believe we are meant to be in the dark.

The concept of ask believe receive can be used for anything including our deepest questions.  Seek and you shall find type of idea.   

Don't ever forget you have access to unlimited wisdom as well, but tuning in can be a journey.
« Last Edit: February 26, 2018, 04:15:34 AM by satori »

Offline JulieDB

• Thank You
  • -Given: 83
  • -Receive: 61
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 26, 2018, 07:54:59 AM »
There is an old saying. Not sure who originally said it so can't give them credit.

Ours is not to reason why. Ours is just to do or die.

I think this means dying in spirit as opposed to physically dying. As in... Get out and savor life. We're all part of a bigger picture.

Offline JulieDB

• Thank You
  • -Given: 83
  • -Receive: 61
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 26, 2018, 08:00:29 AM »
For many people it I am sure it is natural to think these thoughts that is why so many of us turn to psychics, mediums, religion, spiritual beliefs to find answers to these deeper questions.  Especially after the death of a loved one.

I am always afraid that I will never see those that I loved again.  It's my greatest fear. I'm sure that is why so many of us like the idea of heaven where we are reunited forever. 

It is only my best guess, but the more you connect with the deeper side of yourself/God/ etc.  you will find your own personal answers.  I don't believe we are meant to be in the dark.

The concept of ask believe receive can be used for anything including our deepest questions.  Seek and you shall find type of idea.   

Don't ever forget you have access to unlimited wisdom as well, but tuning in can be a journey.

I find it interesting that you have this fear. That is just not a fear that I have. I think my fears are more in the moment. For instance, we had a freak hail storm and the roads were bad. I was warning people that they shouldn't be driving in it. Perhaps that wasn't so much a fear but common sense.

I believe we are in contact with various people for a reason. Sometimes that reason isn't even clear until we are no longer in contact with them. Yes, I sometimes miss people who are no longer in my life. Such as when I see something they are/were interested in and wish I could show it to them. But for me, life goes on. There will always be new people coming into my life. I just go on from there and am always grateful for those good people who are or were in my life.

Offline Ema

• Thank You
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: February 26, 2018, 10:47:47 AM »

Since I know about loa and parallel reality etc so I dont believe in a heaven and a god. But I had a doubts even I didnt know loa etc.as Neville Goddard said we are god. I believe that we are infinite soul but I dont believe that we will in some heaven or hell. It dont give a sense for me anymore. And when exist hell and heaven  or not so I lose my motivation too  do something and try when I know that one day I lose this all what I have in this life. Especially when I see as somebody try hard and work hard  and one day these people will die too so I really dont see point .maybe we will never die and we still will live im other parallel reality and still live these ilusion outside world who create just our consciousness.

Offline satori

• Thank You
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: February 26, 2018, 07:47:27 PM »

I find it interesting that you have this fear. That is just not a fear that I have. I think my fears are more in the moment. For instance, we had a freak hail storm and the roads were bad. I was warning people that they shouldn't be driving in it. Perhaps that wasn't so much a fear but common sense.

I believe we are in contact with various people for a reason. Sometimes that reason isn't even clear until we are no longer in contact with them. Yes, I sometimes miss people who are no longer in my life. Such as when I see something they are/were interested in and wish I could show it to them. But for me, life goes on. There will always be new people coming into my life. I just go on from there and am always grateful for those good people who are or were in my life.

For me in the most part in the moment fears mean nothing to me and I just let them pass by when my mind kicks them up.   I am trying to learn to feel grateful for having the experience of knowing them and the time we has as opposed to the pain of loss.   I'd imagine the meaning of life isn't singular and in no matter where I was whether it was amazingly beautiful or dark and depressing having somebody you love to share it with is where it is all at.

A home, a trip, food, money, ideas, laughter, music.  It all became beautiful to me when it was shared.   
« Last Edit: February 26, 2018, 07:49:01 PM by satori »

Offline satori

• Thank You
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: February 26, 2018, 07:59:20 PM »

Since I know about loa and parallel reality etc so I dont believe in a heaven and a god. But I had a doubts even I didnt know loa etc.as Neville Goddard said we are god. I believe that we are infinite soul but I dont believe that we will in some heaven or hell. It dont give a sense for me anymore. And when exist hell and heaven  or not so I lose my motivation too  do something and try when I know that one day I lose this all what I have in this life. Especially when I see as somebody try hard and work hard  and one day these people will die too so I really dont see point .maybe we will never die and we still will live im other parallel reality and still live these ilusion outside world who create just our consciousness.

I think I understand and honestly that is why for me hard work has no meaning at all.   Education, jobs I have zero ambition for any of them because of what you are saying. I think maybe the only point to any of those things is if you absolutely feel you create your purpose in them or you LOVE doing it.  I think I read somewhere that you give anything it's meaning.  Maybe there are things that are meaningful to you.

I've seen many spirits of loved ones who passed on so I don't fear death because I know all life carries on. 

I think that is why I fear losing my loved ones forever because to me right now the only thing that has any meaning is being with loved ones. 

When I read theories of the afterlife the thought of constantly reincarnating here is nauseating to me.  Cycling through and constantly returning to forget yourself over and again...sheesh!
« Last Edit: February 26, 2018, 08:02:18 PM by satori »

Offline yesican

• Thank You
  • -Given: 436
  • -Receive: 242
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: February 26, 2018, 09:08:44 PM »

Life or Existence does not need to have a meaning to justify its existence. It simply is.

The universe itself is "meaningless". So, you have the free will to give your life any meaning you want to. 

Offline Desideratum

• Thank You
  • -Given: 54
  • -Receive: 813
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: February 26, 2018, 11:40:49 PM »
The answer is simple. Life has no meaning. There is no meaning to life, of life, etc.

Other than what you give it, which is how you know there is no intrinsic meaning at all.

Things do NOT happen for a reason, there are no lessons you need to learn. Tennyson's statement is true, even truer is Shakespeare's statement, "All the world's a stage; And all the men and women merely players."

Fear of death as natural for something that dies, but in truth you do not die, bc you are not that thing that appears and disappears.

Tags: