Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
collapse

Author Topic: HELP! Attracting a celebrity...  (Read 1007 times)

Offline BalloonFly

• Growing
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 20
  • -Receive: 2
  • Now I am Power Attractor! WOW
    • View Profile
HELP! Attracting a celebrity...
« on: February 15, 2018, 08:53:38 PM »
I wanted to open this because I need some advices from who has more experience than me.
What I want to attract it's a famous person, but I don't like to use  "famous" as word because it becomes very stressful for me to use that.  ???
Basically, I am sure I attracted him with the law of attraction because he has all characteristics of my ideal type.
Another weird thing is the fact that I saw this person several years ago on tv and I had a weird feeling like "I wanted to know him too much" but I was blocking myself to know more about him because of another crush(This is another long story, but I will not talk about it). Seriously during that time my heart hurted...but I still rejected ideal type completely and let go him.I forgot about him...totally. Then, some years later I don't know how and why,  I saw him again and I have started to know him more and more without realizing that he was the person of that time...meanwhile I dreamed him every days for more than 1 month, never happened with anyone.Despite this, I still had my other crush (the same), so I kept to reject my ideal type and I kept to think he was gay. I believed in it too much, I wished with all my heart  because I knew that if he had been gay, I would have been more calm and everything and keeping to focus on other person. Then after months I found  out the truth: my ideal type was not gay.  I had pain because I didn't want to give up on other person that I knew for 8 years, I could not do especially after what was happened the last year.(Law attraction made a meeting with that other "famous" crush and I was getting close to him) ...but more or less on the same time, I found out that crush was in love with a girl.I never hated her, because I think she is very cute, funny and nice person and I was not even jealous when I found out.. But I just could not accept that, because I am kind of stubborn person, if I say it's blue it's blue...In that case I was like "I said  I want him and so I will have him."... then, at the end ( 5 months later) I had to ask for help to Universe(it was my first time) and finally I found the answer...

When I realized, I noticed  that my heart's started to become very soft and  I became happier and more relaxed than before. Now I just want him more than anyone else and I have started to work on it.I sent some letters just for supporting and I am going to send another one to say something more than that, but I also asked for another thing and that's the reason why I am here.
Basically thanks to law of attraction, I found a private contact of one of the friends of my ideal type. I added him, but then doubts and panic said to me "delete that" I deleted. I blocked him. LOL I can unblock so I am not worry about it,though maybe he has the notification that I had added him LOL. But still don't worry me this too. LOL
My worries are "I don't want to sound like a stalker" and I don't even know what to say when his friend will tell "where did you find that?" because the answer can look like stalking... and I don't want they get mad with me, because this is the last thing I want from both of them.
Now, my question is...should I add his friend again and try to do something? If you have some advices please help with a good excuse, because I really don't know how to approach ...or should I try the letter?
Please give me ideas or some advice...also some advice about Law of Attraction.
 I'm visualizing things with him every day...but if I can do more, please tell me too!

I am sorry for english, but it is not even my native language.

« Last Edit: February 17, 2018, 04:13:29 PM by BalloonFly »

Offline Yoursweetlove

• Thank You
  • -Given: 124
  • -Receive: 33
  • have faith, have fun
    • View Profile
Re: Attracting a celebrity...
« Reply #1 on: February 16, 2018, 04:51:50 PM »
just add the friend and stop beliveing that you're a stalker, when we all get a crush we all seem stalkery at the beginning, but it's natural because we want to know a lot about that person. Did you ever have a contact with him? And as far as I realize you are in the same town/country as him? You have great chances then :) Best of luck!

Offline MissUniverse

• Thank You
  • -Given: 3
  • -Receive: 292
  • live by faith and not by sight!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 17, 2018, 01:52:57 AM »
hey!

there are plenty of threads here about attracting a celeb thru loa. i, myself, attracted one (sort of) without even noticing it. he's a local celebrity (an athlete), nothing that special but it happened! so you can too.

xo

Offline BalloonFly

• Growing
  • Thank You
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 17, 2018, 02:43:03 PM »
just add the friend and stop beliveing that you're a stalker, when we all get a crush we all seem stalkery at the beginning, but it's natural because we want to know a lot about that person. Did you ever have a contact with him? And as far as I realize you are in the same town/country as him? You have great chances then :) Best of luck!

But if the friend of my crush asks me  "where did you find my contact" what could I reply? ahahah If I find a good answer, I will add him ahahah
No, he is from another country...but actually I am not worry about that. I am also studying his language. 

hey!

there are plenty of threads here about attracting a celeb thru loa. i, myself, attracted one (sort of) without even noticing it. he's a local celebrity (an athlete), nothing that special but it happened! so you can too.

xo

I had another attraction with celebrity, everything I wished it is happened but... it was not romantic...normal stuff, but initially it was something impossible for me, but it is happened. Actually I wanted that celebrity as boyfriend, but honestly I could not even visualize him as boyfriend. This time it's different and my feelings are also different. I don't know what is going on...but I know it can work perfectly if I don't overthink ahahah on that question and I find a good answer ahahah

Offline BalloonFly

• Growing
  • Thank You
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 17, 2018, 04:13:10 PM »
I want to add this and I'd like to have some advice...
Basically my crush was supposed to come in my country next month, but now it seems he will be not here because of an injury. it sounds weird because it seemed everywhing was going well...but don't know what is going on now.
Law of Attraction can help me? or should I let go this thing?

Offline siamesegirl

• Thank You
  • -Given: 1205
  • -Receive: 1321
  • We are Siamese, if you please!
    • View Profile
Re: HELP! Attracting a celebrity...
« Reply #5 on: February 17, 2018, 10:31:16 PM »
I want to add this and I'd like to have some advice...
Basically my crush was supposed to come in my country next month, but now it seems he will be not here because of an injury. it sounds weird because it seemed everywhing was going well...but don't know what is going on now.
Law of Attraction can help me? or should I let go this thing?

That is independent of you so don't think you attracted it.

Tags: