Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
collapse

Author Topic: What happens if you rs for years?  (Read 5028 times)

Offline sparklingstar

• Thank You
  • -Given: 199
  • -Receive: 236
    • View Profile
Re: What happens if you rs for years?
« Reply #90 on: March 07, 2018, 03:59:04 AM »
Alright I think we have to clear this out. In RS there is no such thing as resistance. In my own experience RS doesn't create anything like that. It makes them very receptive to you. My POI was very very receptive but I had blockages and negative thinking that got picked up by him. The resistance is created from the thoughts you have inside blocking it. You believe you will get resistance and then they pick up that and show that. Observe that for a moment. The only way to skip that in my opinion is one, RS and don't think how or why if it works. Do it, keep practising and putting on them influence until they express it. Until the expression of feelings happens try to be detached and clear negative thinking towards them. It's a game, don't take it seriously. That's what I think but everyone has different experiences.

I don't agree. Because of my direct experience.

Two incidents. The first, when my guy and me started corresponding and (unspoken) he was also RS-ing me. Part of me thought I was going mad but at the same time, it was so real it had to be real! So... I was annoyed about something he said in an email. That night he was all ready to make um.. mindblowing telepathic love to me... anyway... but I was really pissed off and crossed my legs and arms and said 'no way, bugger off!' and I felt the hesitation, withdrawal. Then pure love, waves and waves of it... like, caressing my back.. shoulders. Kissing my neck. Holding me.. went on for some hours and then in the early hours of morning that was that, could not resist anymore and we made love. But he was reeeally slow and gentle. Anyway. So he REALLY sensed my reaction, my anger and rejection at that moment.

Second incident. Last night. Usually I receive ... he just gives. I did not know he was actually experiencing this stuff till recently. So a couple of times in the last week or so I gave him oral sex, it was nice and I wanted to but I did it in the way I have done in my relationships -I'm never fully engaged and I know how to make a man come. Not that hard (sorry!)
But in the early hours last night I was half-asleep and I just kind of .. explored his body.. in a way I would NEVER have done with a boyfriend in the past. I stroked and kissed him - but just for me, because it was nice and I liked to explore for myself,  not for the sole purpose of making him come. So slowly, making it last.. curious and gentle. It was luuurvely.

I can feel when he comes close to orgasm because I do too... anyway every time he did there was a kind of 'freeze'. Took me two or three times to understand that he was on purpose stopping himself coming. The final time I stopped because I felt his presence withdraw. Then suddenly I was pushed back on the bed and he made love to me but really... purposeful but slow, um,, deep.. on purpose to make me orgasm as much as he could.

So.. where were we?! Sorry, lost the plot... oh yes. There is such a thing as resistance. There is.

Again this is not enough. I talk about when you RS someone you want and he is an ex or something. I tend to think again that we create it clearly. All that happen are created by your mind in RS. Their resistance everything. We are one consciousness. As I said RS is more than the shit being teached around by every "RS expert".

Offline suikaz

• Thank You
  • -Given: 65
  • -Receive: 70
  • Now I am Power Attractor! WOW
    • View Profile
« Reply #91 on: March 08, 2018, 10:18:20 AM »
Alright I think we have to clear this out. In RS there is no such thing as resistance. In my own experience RS doesn't create anything like that. It makes them very receptive to you. My POI was very very receptive but I had blockages and negative thinking that got picked up by him. The resistance is created from the thoughts you have inside blocking it. You believe you will get resistance and then they pick up that and show that. Observe that for a moment. The only way to skip that in my opinion is one, RS and don't think how or why if it works. Do it, keep practising and putting on them influence until they express it. Until the expression of feelings happens try to be detached and clear negative thinking towards them. It's a game, don't take it seriously. That's what I think but everyone has different experiences.

I don't agree. Because of my direct experience.

Two incidents. The first, when my guy and me started corresponding and (unspoken) he was also RS-ing me. Part of me thought I was going mad but at the same time, it was so real it had to be real! So... I was annoyed about something he said in an email. That night he was all ready to make um.. mindblowing telepathic love to me... anyway... but I was really pissed off and crossed my legs and arms and said 'no way, bugger off!' and I felt the hesitation, withdrawal. Then pure love, waves and waves of it... like, caressing my back.. shoulders. Kissing my neck. Holding me.. went on for some hours and then in the early hours of morning that was that, could not resist anymore and we made love. But he was reeeally slow and gentle. Anyway. So he REALLY sensed my reaction, my anger and rejection at that moment.

Second incident. Last night. Usually I receive ... he just gives. I did not know he was actually experiencing this stuff till recently. So a couple of times in the last week or so I gave him oral sex, it was nice and I wanted to but I did it in the way I have done in my relationships -I'm never fully engaged and I know how to make a man come. Not that hard (sorry!)
But in the early hours last night I was half-asleep and I just kind of .. explored his body.. in a way I would NEVER have done with a boyfriend in the past. I stroked and kissed him - but just for me, because it was nice and I liked to explore for myself,  not for the sole purpose of making him come. So slowly, making it last.. curious and gentle. It was luuurvely.

I can feel when he comes close to orgasm because I do too... anyway every time he did there was a kind of 'freeze'. Took me two or three times to understand that he was on purpose stopping himself coming. The final time I stopped because I felt his presence withdraw. Then suddenly I was pushed back on the bed and he made love to me but really... purposeful but slow, um,, deep.. on purpose to make me orgasm as much as he could.

So.. where were we?! Sorry, lost the plot... oh yes. There is such a thing as resistance. There is.

Sorry but I don't buy those. Your experience of what he does in RS session were in your mind. It is not enough to prove that it was his 'real resistance' or you made it up.
I think what Sparklingstar talking is 'real resistance', I mean 'real reaction' of that person, such as acts more cold towards you, talks less, etc. Again, not in the RS session. How can you tell it is not just by your thought?
I think it's better to focus more on the 'real reaction' of that person if you want to prove an evidence.

I experienced once by my guy friend who had weird reaction towards me after I did RS on him just only once. He came to my place in the early morning asking to wake me up and watch movie with me (that never happened before because he kinda friend-zoned me and we are not that close).
But after that he acted so weird, and sit still like a statue. I did intense RS on him later and he turned super cold towards me and went flirt with other girl friends at front of me in the club. That was resistance I guess?? I never believed in resistance as well. I think it is how each person reacts/deals with their feeling towards RSer. Some people are shy and in denial of their feeling. Some people are more open.
However, I did not continue RSing him because I have no intention to mess up with him anymore.

Offline sparklingstar

• Thank You
    • View Profile
« Reply #92 on: March 08, 2018, 06:54:17 PM »
suikaz I don't really want to call resistance cause I don't think they are resisting anyone. They might be dealing with other problems too and they all get mixed up in their heart and brain. Yeah definitely suddenly getting such attraction for someone and thoughts can be overwheling but if you send them enough love or visualise them being loving with you can instantly calm them and break the shock of MT. I would say if you do MT do small sessions, not big to not freak them out. Even 5-10 mins is fine.

Offline Cam~

• Growing
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 7
  • -Receive: 16
    • View Profile
« Reply #93 on: March 08, 2018, 07:55:33 PM »
suikaz I don't really want to call resistance cause I don't think they are resisting anyone. They might be dealing with other problems too and they all get mixed up in their heart and brain. Yeah definitely suddenly getting such attraction for someone and thoughts can be overwheling but if you send them enough love or visualise them being loving with you can instantly calm them and break the shock of MT. I would say if you do MT do small sessions, not big to not freak them out. Even 5-10 mins is fine.
I agree sparklingstar. Come to think of it, I don’t really believe in “resistance”. We send telepathic thoughts to everyone around us whether people realize it or not. Just because we’re actually aware of what we’re doing this time doesn’t mean there is a wall of resistance. This whole thing is a process.

Follow members gave a thank to your post:

Offline sparklingstar

• Thank You
    • View Profile
« Reply #94 on: March 08, 2018, 08:25:44 PM »
I agree sparklingstar. Come to think of it, I don’t really believe in “resistance”. We send telepathic thoughts to everyone around us whether people realize it or not. Just because we’re actually aware of what we’re doing this time doesn’t mean there is a wall of resistance. This whole thing is a process.

Exactly. They receive everything and how they react can be because of many reasons, not RS. RS is given too much importance while there are also many other factors in the background like what mood they are in, how they are in their life now, their problems, needs. This is not definitely resistance, just the way they react which can change accordingly. I believe a lot in LV and I think it can be very effective without freaking them out. MT is just a way to give this a little push.

Offline suikaz

• Thank You
    • View Profile
« Reply #95 on: March 08, 2018, 08:46:00 PM »
Yea Sparklingstar. I got that weird reaction because I did only intense MT that time (I didn't know much about LV). I did MT just 5-10 mins once or twice on him and that caused very obvious effect.
I think if I continue RSing him with a lot of LV involved, he will be definitely into me, no doubt. I just didn't have feeling to do that on him cuz I don't really like him.

I feel that when you do RS on the person who never had feeling for you or see you in that way, they tend to freak out a bit of new feeling (and many people here call 'resistance'?). However, target always receive what you send to them. No wall.  And each person's reaction towards this new feeling is different depending on personalities.
The point is that some people when they experience their target act weird after being RSed, they focus more on the word 'resistance' and keep thinking about it. They focus too much on the weird /cold shoulder behavior etc. And that's how they manifest more of those reactions from that person (according to LOA).
Therefore, RS itself causes no resistance in my opinion.

Offline Cam~

• Growing
  • Thank You
    • View Profile
« Reply #96 on: March 08, 2018, 09:01:42 PM »
I think some of us need to keep this in mind:

RS is telepathic communication with focused intention. So the effects on a specific person are very profound. I sometimes get hit with a thought of someone I haven't talked to in awhile and I have the desire to hit them up for a chat. When I do, coincidentally I find out they were thinking the same thing.

With RS, you're focusing all of your energy into these visualizations with such emotion, and when you send them, it hits with full force. These thoughts are powerful because of so much concentration for a long period of time. It's no wonder some peoples' POIs suddenly act the way they do - they're freaking the F out because of these intense thoughts coming out of NOWHERE (to them).

Offline suikaz

• Thank You
    • View Profile
« Reply #97 on: March 12, 2018, 10:31:26 AM »

RS is telepathic communication with focused intention. So the effects on a specific person are very profound. I sometimes get hit with a thought of someone I haven't talked to in awhile and I have the desire to hit them up for a chat. When I do, coincidentally I find out they were thinking the same thing.

With RS, you're focusing all of your energy into these visualizations with such emotion, and when you send them, it hits with full force. These thoughts are powerful because of so much concentration for a long period of time. It's no wonder some peoples' POIs suddenly act the way they do - they're freaking the F out because of these intense thoughts coming out of NOWHERE (to them).

I totally agree. The tricky point is how can we not be obsessed with POI after many sessions and concentration on RS!?? I am worried about this so much that I don`t want to make it long or everyday. But some say it is better to do longer session and everyday. So i don`t know.

Another question if anyone can answer me (cuz I donT want to start new topic).

.....Have anyone tried MT on your target and leave himwant more?? Like leave him like that when he is super hard in your RS session and he begs for you and you end the session?

How will this effect the target? Will he want us more?? Please share your experiences.

Offline Cam~

• Growing
  • Thank You
    • View Profile
« Reply #98 on: March 12, 2018, 08:21:03 PM »

I totally agree. The tricky point is how can we not be obsessed with POI after many sessions and concentration on RS!?? I am worried about this so much that I don`t want to make it long or everyday. But some say it is better to do longer session and everyday. So i don`t know.

.....Have anyone tried MT on your target and leave himwant more?? Like leave him like that when he is super hard in your RS session and he begs for you and you end the session?

How will this effect the target? Will he want us more?? Please share your experiences.

I think doing that is where the sexual frustration comes in and why some POIs go out and seek someone else. Either because of pride or the target is unavailable, or they're feelings are too strong for them.

Offline suikaz

• Thank You
    • View Profile
« Reply #99 on: March 13, 2018, 10:15:04 AM »

I think doing that is where the sexual frustration comes in and why some POIs go out and seek someone else. Either because of pride or the target is unavailable, or they're feelings are too strong for them.

I see. I thought that is a 'reverse reduction'. But yea im not an expert, so I never experienced the result of it yet.
I did that only once or twice.

Offline Cam~

• Growing
  • Thank You
    • View Profile
« Reply #100 on: March 13, 2018, 08:06:41 PM »

I see. I thought that is a 'reverse reduction'. But yea im not an expert, so I never experienced the result of it yet.
I did that only once or twice.
OOOOOH, I didn't think you meant reverse seduction lol. From what I've experienced with it, it's very effective for the most part.

Offline white-dove

• Thank You
  • -Given: 28
  • -Receive: 22
    • View Profile
« Reply #101 on: March 13, 2018, 11:12:23 PM »
I'm hearing a lot of talk a lot about the theory - but yet no-one seems to know what I'm talking about when I describe what it is actually like to live it. Apparently it's 'all in my mind' (?!?!?!!)

I'm really puzzled. Why are we here? Do we believe this can happen or not?

Has anyone else had real RS and RI experiences, and yet you feel like when you openly talk on this forum.. you tend to mostly get cynics ripping you to shreds, who have obviously never had anything even similar to these kinds of experiences? When it happens, you KNOW it is the other's touch, smell, acts. It's NOT in your head.

It seems strange to me that people who WANT to be able to live this intensely (I would strongly advise against it, by the way) seem so closed to listening to those who have, and do.

Offline Cam~

• Growing
  • Thank You
    • View Profile
« Reply #102 on: March 13, 2018, 11:20:59 PM »
I'm hearing a lot of talk a lot about the theory - but yet no-one seems to know what I'm talking about when I describe what it is actually like to live it. Apparently it's 'all in my mind' (?!?!?!!)

Has anyone else had real RS and RI experiences, and yet you feel like when you openly talk on this forum.. you tend to mostly get cynics ripping you to shreds, who have obviously never had anything even similar to these kinds of experiences? When it happens, you KNOW it is the other's touch, smell, acts. It's NOT in your head.

It seems strange to me that people who WANT to be able to live this intensely (I would strongly advise against it, by the way) seem so closed to listening to those who have, and do.
Because not everyone who has experienced success, will experience it the same way you do. Literally every person who practices RS/RI will experience it in their own way, shape or form (Of coarse, a lot of people who voice this don’t have self-awareness and they come across as jerks, but that’s the internet for you). No one is an expert at this stuff. People who claim they are need to get their heads out of their asses. Ignore those people. Just voice your knowledge and the ones who do want to be enlightened you should pay attention to.

Offline white-dove

• Thank You
  • -Given: 28
  • -Receive: 22
    • View Profile
« Reply #103 on: March 14, 2018, 03:26:35 PM »

Because not everyone who has experienced success, will experience it the same way you do. Literally every person who practices RS/RI will experience it in their own way, shape or form (Of coarse, a lot of people who voice this don’t have self-awareness and they come across as jerks, but that’s the internet for you). No one is an expert at this stuff. People who claim they are need to get their heads out of their asses. Ignore those people. Just voice your knowledge and the ones who do want to be enlightened you should pay attention to.

Thanks Cam, that's great and helps. Sorry I lose my temper!!! Guess it is really emotional stuff.
Also you are so right about everyone experiencing it differently, and I have to remember that too... guess that is why I am here, I so want to here how others are experiencing it.

Offline HermesHorse

• Oracles don't sugarcoat
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 421
  • -Receive: 19
  • More powerful than you'll ever know - NO BUDDIES!
    • View Profile
« Reply #104 on: March 14, 2018, 06:55:45 PM »
« Last Edit: March 29, 2018, 04:13:52 PM by HermesHorse »

Tags: