Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

collapse

Author Topic: Freewill  (Read 575 times)

Offline Kashish

• 🕉
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 335
  • -Receive: 104
  • Goddess
    • View Profile
Freewill
« on: February 13, 2018, 04:30:43 PM »
Hello  ;D beautiful souls

I was just wondering abt free will.

I think there is nothing like free will if you practice LOA. I was using reddit and came across someone posting a query 'why the ex has not contacted yet' and certain user had replied ' there is freewill'

I think 🤔 if there is loa then there cannot be free will
Wht do u think? Discussion most welcome
“Though my soul may set in darkness, it will rise in perfect light; I have loved the stars too fondly to be fearful of the night”

Offline Alexbally

• Thank You
  • -Given: 239
  • -Receive: 599
  • At the end of the day, it gets dark.
    • View Profile
Re: Freewill
« Reply #1 on: February 13, 2018, 05:33:01 PM »
Oh no  :( this is a huge subject in itself and I do not think you will get a concrete answer I'm afraid Kashish.

I have said a few times before that there appears to not be conscious free will. I state this because experiments have been done numerous times using EEG's that all show that before any conscious choice is made, there is always activity within the subconscious up to 6 seconds before we are consciously aware. We can even predict what choice somebody is going to make on this basis.

The subconscious mind and the body even react before an event or experience actually happens. It's as if the body and the SM picks up on an event that is going to happen, they prepare the body in a kind of 'fight or flight' mode before we are even consciously aware of the event happening.

So on this basis I would say there is no conscious free will and we have a very deterministic nature to ourselves and our thoughts.

Follow members gave a thank to your post:

Offline sparklingstar

• Thank You
  • -Given: 202
  • -Receive: 237
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 13, 2018, 05:41:00 PM »
I believe in influenced will not exactly free will. Everyone and everything is influenced so you can't exactly say we have free will.
Many times we take decisions and change them in minutes after someone talks to us or by using thoughts and feelings still that happens.
You see so many people influence others through their intent and will and make them change opinion so there is not really free will.

Offline Kashish

• 🕉
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 335
  • -Receive: 104
  • Goddess
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 13, 2018, 06:50:04 PM »
Oh no  :( this is a huge subject in itself and I do not think you will get a concrete answer I'm afraid Kashish.

I have said a few times before that there appears to not be conscious free will. I state this because experiments have been done numerous times using EEG's that all show that before any conscious choice is made, there is always activity within the subconscious up to 6 seconds before we are consciously aware. We can even predict what choice somebody is going to make on this basis.

The subconscious mind and the body even react before an event or experience actually happens. It's as if the body and the SM picks up on an event that is going to happen, they prepare the body in a kind of 'fight or flight' mode before we are even consciously aware of the event happening.

So on this basis I would say there is no conscious free will and we have a very deterministic nature to ourselves and our thoughts.

probably , when I used to do Rs I was somehow not in 'tune' with my desire. That was my target but somehow I didn't felt that I was happy with all that routine. Even though I believed that there is no free will.
I believe in influenced will not exactly free will. Everyone and everything is influenced so you can't exactly say we have free will.
Many times we take decisions and change them in minutes after someone talks to us or by using thoughts and feelings still that happens.
You see so many people influence others through their intent and will and make them change opinion so there is not really free will.

Offline Superman

• Thank You
  • -Given: 790
  • -Receive: 6602
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 13, 2018, 07:33:09 PM »
You can ask yourself this question: Do I believe that I have a control over my thoughts, desires and life? Do I have control over myself?
If the answer is YES then why would others not have this ability? Why are you the "special" one? In that case everyone can control itself and reject thoughts and desires they find not okay for them.
If the answer is NO. Everyone can control, influence me and my life... everyone can change the direction of my life at any time... then for sure you will think that you can change others as well.
But you do need to test what you believe. And be very honest with yourself.

Another good question is AT what degree im I influencable?

I personaly believe that no one can make me do something if it doesnt fit my own beliefs and self image. I can be attracted in one way or another to many people but its not love and I still have my intellect and reason... I dont just go after what im attracted to. Thats what is being human after all...

On the "love" part I believe that love and being someon's half... sharing years of life with someone is much more than just "seducing someone". I think It is easy to convicne someone to sleep with you or to have sex with you... thats our animalistic, primitive self... even having attraction for few days, weeks its not a miracle ... but soon or late the greater layer of yourself, the deep self will be bored and seek to what really fits its own nature. I think thats the problem with "rs" people they see that there is small moments of "love" or "seduction" and they make it a big deal. While everyone can be attracted by everyone for few days or few weeks. But thats not love.

My theory about Love is that it cannot be influenced and its not about the will or free will.  Its not about thoughts. Its about correspondance of souls... deep layer of being. Love is 2 souls who are of the same kind, who have somehow the same energy and purpose/mission... at least they are complementary. I dont think this has to do with will or thoughts or even desires. And I don't think its something you influence.
My GF has great anxety and fears sometimes, and is very negative... the same for me. Sometimes we are frozen by fear when we think about the future. Its scary. In no way this changed our love. Every human has fears and negativity. But LOA and RS people make it a big deal... if they were in relationship with someone and had negativity in their mind they think "this is why we broke"... but thats not the case because ALL people have negativity in mind. Even the great couples,,, the one who last forver.  You're never all positive and angelic... no one's state of mind is perfect. Guess what your partner can be depressed, negative, vomiting in front of your eyes and not sexy at all...
 if its love from soul lever then you just wont stop love her/him. Its not as some LOA people say it is... its not about being always happy!! Who is 100% happy ALWA, WTF.

But what is sure is that everyone is loved in many probable realities. And you just have to be in that frequency of great love so that you match with that reality. You dont have to think who that is, not even about physical traits, just that feeling of great love. And your greater being KNOWS whats the best for you. It lived so many realities/lifes... Your ego or conscious mind that has thoughts and wants is not reliable... you cannot really trust it. Yesterday it wanted one person today another and tomorrow another. Now when you think about someone you wanted 10 years ago you laugh at yourself... AT THIS VERY MOMENT A SOUL LOVES YOU MORE THAN YOU CAN IMAGINE AND HE/SHE WAITS FOR YOU BUT YOU HAVE TO GENERATE THAT ENERGY OF LOVE... insted of focusing on someone or what you think should be.

I think that in love there is no greater security and "blessing" than to just KNOW that someone on this planet is your true love. And that someone will love you no matter what. And he/she will not be influenced by your HUMAN thoughts (fears, doubts...) because the bound is made "above" it is a bond of souls. Its 2 hearth made for one another. Once you install this idea in your mind you dont care about who leaves you, who ignores you because this idea automaticaly rejects that kind of persons... and once in real relationship it has no big worries. You dont spend your time "influence" or "rs"... 

I just can't imagine some people's pain ... trying to RS their partner every day for the rest of their life. I cant imagine a relationship where you're constatly focused on another person... trying to make him/her think of you, love you; respect you... forcing, trying to be 100% happty, positive wow... it must really be hard as life.
Good luck <3

Offline Alexbally

• Thank You
  • -Given: 239
  • -Receive: 599
  • At the end of the day, it gets dark.
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 13, 2018, 07:47:40 PM »
Supes, dude, next time use red text instead of pink. My fucking eyes have gone blurry trying to read that bit in the middle lol   ???

I will add though that what I find is that negative thoughts, beliefs and fears influence only myself, nobody else. It's these that have caused me to sabotage things all by myself despite girls being crazy about me. Just my own observation. These again are subconscious things that only became apparent after a lot of reflection and in which case, I had zero conscious control over them at the time when it mattered.

So here we have discussed free will from a personal choice perspective and also external influence perspective - both points so far come back as a 'No.'

Offline Mr Brightside

• Global Moderator
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 144
  • -Receive: 6838
  • Now I am Power Stefzilla! WOW
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 13, 2018, 11:58:50 PM »
Before i get into this, this is my opinion so don't hold it as the truth.. go with what you think.

You cant mess with free will, hence why so many people have issues with RS. We all have a choice and you cant make anyone do what they dont want to do.

I've been doing out of body experiences for months now, i have maybe 3-4 a week now. I highly, HIGHLY, recommend this if you are really into the spiritual aspect.

So one of my experiences was a guide showing me how things would have turned out. I like many of the people here started by wanting my EX back. After some time, and trying everything, i moved on (good thing). A few months ago during my out of body i met with a guide. They told me you could have stayed with her, but this is what would have happened. I literally saw what my life could have been, we would have kids and the break up would have happened anyways.. it was inevitable... but this would have been 1000 times worse than the situation i went through. Essentially i saw that our breakup was actually a good thing, and the timing was specific to our situation.. making sure we both walked away without having major emotional damage.

Another experience is seeing alternative dimensions (which is actually totally legit), many LOA gurus talk about this and i got to see my life in various different places. There is a version of you experiencing endless different scenarios.. in a sense what they say is true, everything is happening in the now.. different frequencies have different outcomes.

But to get back on the topic, we are spiritual beings... people you are trying to attract have their own goals and purposes in life. When you are not aligned you cant be together, it wouldnt serve a purpose to either of you.

Moral of the story is dont worry about anything but YOU, focus on what you want and what kind of life you want to live. The people, money, places that align with you will show up... and eventually this past will melt away into nothing.

Offline Desideratum

• Thank You
  • -Given: 54
  • -Receive: 864
  • Now I am Power Attractor! WOW
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: February 14, 2018, 01:35:33 AM »
Free will is an illusion. It does not exist. Sam Harris, linked below, puts the issue to rest. But you don't need Harris to know this. Just do some self-inquiry. Your thoughts are not your own, they arise from nowhere and take up residence in your mind. You do not notice this happening, so you think you made them. Choice, will, desire, all of it is illusory.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7t_Uyi9bNS4&feature=youtu.be

Love is illusory, you never loved anyone, ever. Love was already in there, you see something in the world and it resonates what was there before any thought of love ever entered your mind. Because we are all pretty unconscious most of the time, it seems apparent that the outside thing, person, etc. cause us to love them. But you cannot love a thing, and a person is just a thing. A personality is just a thing, and not even a real thing. All of it exists as ideas, and are ephemeral.

This is WHY LOA works. In LOA (creative thought) we can change the projections of mind using directed thought. It SEEMS like we are CHOOSING to do this. The evidence appears to be incontrovertible. In truth, we are COMPELLED to do it by something else. What that is, is not important.

It is the assertion of a mind / ego that said mind/ego has a will of its own. Egos are narcissistic by nature and therefore likely unable to accept that they are not real. Not real = no free will.

Also, as Alex pointed out, science has already proven that free thought is an illusion. Check out Sam Harris ... if you dare.

Offline sparklingstar

• Thank You
  • -Given: 202
  • -Receive: 237
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: February 14, 2018, 04:07:20 AM »
Free will is an illusion. It does not exist. Sam Harris, linked below, puts the issue to rest. But you don't need Harris to know this. Just do some self-inquiry. Your thoughts are not your own, they arise from nowhere and take up residence in your mind. You do not notice this happening, so you think you made them. Choice, will, desire, all of it is illusory.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7t_Uyi9bNS4&feature=youtu.be

Love is illusory, you never loved anyone, ever. Love was already in there, you see something in the world and it resonates what was there before any thought of love ever entered your mind. Because we are all pretty unconscious most of the time, it seems apparent that the outside thing, person, etc. cause us to love them. But you cannot love a thing, and a person is just a thing. A personality is just a thing, and not even a real thing. All of it exists as ideas, and are ephemeral.

This is WHY LOA works. In LOA (creative thought) we can change the projections of mind using directed thought. It SEEMS like we are CHOOSING to do this. The evidence appears to be incontrovertible. In truth, we are COMPELLED to do it by something else. What that is, is not important.

It is the assertion of a mind / ego that said mind/ego has a will of its own. Egos are narcissistic by nature and therefore likely unable to accept that they are not real. Not real = no free will.

Also, as Alex pointed out, science has already proven that free thought is an illusion. Check out Sam Harris ... if you dare.

Awesome explanation. Thanks a lot for that.
It really makes a lot of sense.

Tags: