Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

collapse

Author Topic: What are you reading?  (Read 560 times)

Offline Kashish

• 🕉
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 335
  • -Receive: 104
  • Goddess
    • View Profile
What are you reading?
« on: February 09, 2018, 05:40:06 PM »
Hey  :D

I love erotica novels.
Whts your fav or anything  you can recommend pls do share.
With regard to loa books. I am reading Michael selim and Linda West - Triangle plan.

“Though my soul may set in darkness, it will rise in perfect light; I have loved the stars too fondly to be fearful of the night”

Offline Alexbally

• Thank You
  • -Given: 239
  • -Receive: 599
  • At the end of the day, it gets dark.
    • View Profile
Re: What are you reading?
« Reply #1 on: February 09, 2018, 05:52:18 PM »
2 books by Anthony Peake - 1 about consciousness and the other about human perception of reality. I do not read LOA anymore.
The Daemon: A Guide to Your Extraordinary Self
Opening The Doors Of Perception: The Key to Cosmic Awareness

What is Triangle Plan about?

Follow members gave a thank to your post:

Kashish, Psionic

Offline Kashish

• 🕉
  • Thank You
  • Goddess
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 09, 2018, 06:08:06 PM »
2 books by Anthony Peake - 1 about consciousness and the other about human perception of reality. I do not read LOA anymore.
The Daemon: A Guide to Your Extraordinary Self
Opening The Doors Of Perception: The Key to Cosmic Awareness

What is Triangle Plan about?

The Triangle Plan: How To Remove The Blocks That Sabotage The Life You Deserve
its 12 page book (kindle)

The author says that any manifestation not happening is bcoz of blocks. Our heart , mind and body should do "triangle check"

if any desire is not manifesting its bcoz some part of this pyramid is not agreeing to our desires

example , a person wants to manifest marriage with her co worker. she was asked to perform triangle check

Her body said YES while spirit and mind both said NO. But when asked if she wants to go out with him for coffee.Her body,heart and spirit said Yes

« Last Edit: February 09, 2018, 06:10:41 PM by Kashish »

Offline Kashish

• 🕉
  • Thank You
  • Goddess
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 09, 2018, 06:29:32 PM »
Check your mail and reply ASAP

Offline Alexbally

• Thank You
  • -Given: 239
  • -Receive: 599
  • At the end of the day, it gets dark.
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 09, 2018, 06:39:06 PM »
its 12 page book (kindle)

The author says that any manifestation not happening is bcoz of blocks. Our heart , mind and body should do "triangle check"

if any desire is not manifesting its bcoz some part of this pyramid is not agreeing to our desires

example , a person wants to manifest marriage with her co worker. she was asked to perform triangle check

Her body said YES while spirit and mind both said NO. But when asked if she wants to go out with him for coffee.Her body,heart and spirit said Yes

Hmm....sounds quite interesting. It's not quite in line with my beliefs but it's not too far off, and this is not to say that my beliefs are right or wrong either.

Just to share a little with you on my beliefs as you may find interesting..... mind and body are one, the same thing. They are both holographic in nature and are created by the human brain, which is also holographic. The brain is holographic because we still do not know where memory is housed, for example. We can cut away parts of the brain yet people do not lose their memories until the nerves that process the memories get damaged. This means that memories are not local to the human brain. So to say that the brain is holographic is to say that all of the brain exists in a tiny part of it. Our personality and beliefs are illusionary creations of the mind.

We are a form of a small package of conscious energy that exists in the zero point field. Our body is just a vehicle for this package of conscious energy to project itself into and through. Our reality is holographic because everything else is either energy frequency (experiences or events) or it is condensed energy (other people, matter / solid objects). Us as conscious energy interact with other energetic frequencies and it's the job of our human senses to receive these other frequencies so that the brain can translate them into images, sounds, etc before it projects them outwards again.

See if you can bear the above info in mind whilst reading your book and see how parts might fit together for you.

Offline ndacloud

• Thank You
  • -Given: 0
  • -Receive: 40
  • Now I am Power Attractor! WOW
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 15, 2018, 06:21:33 AM »
its 12 page book

How is a 12 page book going to help you remove blocks? 

Her body said YES while spirit and mind both said NO.

How do you get answers from your body, mind, and spirit?  I believe blocks are on an unconscious level of the mind.  And Spirit has no blocks, and the body is really nothing but a projection of the mind. 
mind and body are one, the same thing. They are both holographic in nature and are created by the human brain, which is also holographic.

My belief is that the brain and body are part of the illusory holographic reality being projected by the mind.  And of the three, only the mind is real. 

I'm currently reading "You Are The Placebo", because I was hoping he would give me insights into how to reprogram the subconscious mind, but it's hard to understand what he's talking about half the time.  I'm also reading "Zero Limits" which teaches how a man was able to heal an entire mental hospital by working on himself using a method called ho'oponopono. 

Offline Desideratum

• Thank You
  • -Given: 54
  • -Receive: 864
  • Now I am Power Attractor! WOW
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 15, 2018, 09:38:36 AM »
Great question, great post. Sadly, nothing at this time, but I do a great deal of tutorials and instructional videos these days.

Offline Kashish

• 🕉
  • Thank You
  • Goddess
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: February 15, 2018, 10:41:44 AM »
Great question, great post. Sadly, nothing at this time, but I do a great deal of tutorials and instructional videos these days.
Yes infact I am finding  instructional videos seems to be a fad nowadays
This guy is awesome too
https://youtu.be/6ZXYiZdXQ2Y

Tags: