Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

collapse

Author Topic: forum need moderation  (Read 4098 times)

Offline Superman

• Thank You
  • -Given: 806
  • -Receive: 6729
  • https://www.reddit.com/r/ALLISMIND/
    • View Profile
Re: forum need moderation
« Reply #30 on: February 11, 2018, 07:24:17 PM »
There is no difference between LOA / magick / sigils / energy /mind s eye / using your subconscious mind / suggestions / affirmations...etc...

LOA is a very basic form of magic destined to people who are not initiated to deeper stuff.

Why should we deprive ourselves from the deeper stuff...If there are more powerfull techniques why not using them ?

You are correct when you say that the same power is behind everything. But all those labels are not of the same value, in another words some are closer to truth than others. Some are much distorted some are less. In fact even "loa" is a symbol, a label... it is not the core power. A true seeker is motivated to go beyond all labels and distortions... he wants to have the purest form of knowledge. All the labels you mentioned are far from being "pure": magick, sigils... those are very very primative practices and understanding. I dont even want to mention "cosmic orders" or universe as a catolog, having hearth desires and all those new age labels. The Law is so much more prfound than having exes and red cars. When you truely understand the Law your goals and aims become so much higher than materialistic ones... but you still have an amazing materialistic life, you just dont focus much on it.

Follow members gave a thank to your post:

Offline Anna1408

• Thank You
  • -Given: 908
  • -Receive: 1695
  • Now I am Power Attractor! WOW
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: February 11, 2018, 07:37:48 PM »
Ok I dislike if Psionic insults people (Superman or anyone else), but couldn't he be given another chance? I mean, we all make mistakes and say things that shouldn't be said from time to time.

It's just that - to me- he seemed to have a knowledge on energy that only a few other people on this forum posess. Also, whenever I talk to other people on a different server, Psionic's techniques invariably come up and I know that a lot of people were interested in what he had to say.

There is a group of people here who give life to this forum and make it what it is. And he was a big part of that.

Anyway, I guess it's too late: Psionic, wherever you are, I'm sorry you've gone and I'll miss reading your posts.

Offline Anna1408

• Thank You
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: February 11, 2018, 07:50:55 PM »
There is no difference between LOA / magick / sigils / energy /mind s eye / using your subconscious mind / suggestions / affirmations...etc...

LOA is a very basic form of magic destined to people who are not initiated to deeper stuff.

Why should we deprive ourselves from the deeper stuff...If there are more powerfull techniques why not using them ?

Are we that sectarian ?

Look at the the lives of Einstein Poincaré Napoleon Hill...
Super successfull people billionaires...

They don t ONLY peactice LOA but everything including intuition mind s eye deep sigils learning about subconscious mind suggestions...

Why depriving ourselves from ultimate success ?

I agree with this.  I think that at some point there will be those of us who want to move past the basic loa or rs advice that is generally outlined and to reach further. I wish in a way that there were more sub-forums on PLOA dedicated to the subjects you mention.

Offline Kashish

• 🕉
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 337
  • -Receive: 104
  • Goddess
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: February 11, 2018, 07:51:45 PM »
Ok I dislike if Psionic insults people (Superman or anyone else), but couldn't he be given another chance? I mean, we all make mistakes and say things that shouldn't be said from time to time.

It's just that - to me- he seemed to have a knowledge on energy that only a few other people on this forum posess. Also, whenever I talk to other people on a different server, Psionic's techniques invariably come up and I know that a lot of people were interested in what he had to say.

There is a group of people here who give life to this forum and make it what it is. And he was a big part of that.

Anyway, I guess it's too late: Psionic, wherever you are, I'm sorry you've gone and I'll miss reading your posts.
I dont know abt this guy PSIONIC but seems he was strange and funny in his own way.  Even though he was rude I did find him 'entertaining'  and obnoxious to the point of ignoring him.  I guess that was part of his personality.

Yes  do agree he should be given a chance

BTW the Admin has not yet solved moderation issue
« Last Edit: February 11, 2018, 07:56:30 PM by Kashish »

Offline Superman

• Thank You
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: February 11, 2018, 07:55:49 PM »
This is something very sad...
why do we love people only for what they give US!?
I mean now you say that you loved Psionic and that you loved his posts... you ask more to have his posts than to have him (Im not talking necessary to you Anna, but in people in general) Why are we so egoistic and selfish? If you really loved him people, why havent you "protected" him and showed him the right path... Why only show love and respct to people once they are gone? Btw: im sure he will come again lol but no matter who you like here now or in the future dont wait that its too late to preserve people or their posts.

I mean we are all here as a group, we are all here one so its up to us all to keep this forum safe and respectful and positive. Please people dont be that selfish... dont say "I loved his posts, I wish they were still here" I mean do you see how this sounds selfish?

This reminds me my post lol :

One day people will love you, another day they will not. And even if they Truly love you its because they see in you what they desire for THEIR OWN happiness. They are attracted by you because they think you have that something that can satisfy THEIR OWN needs, desires, wishes, expectations. ITS ABOUT THEM. In truth they love themself. You are only a "tool", that something that fills a hole, symbolically speaking.
You're not that different from a product to be consumed , or a trophy to be shown. People will love you and "consume" you as long as it makes them happy and as long they have some profit from it. Its selfishness at its pure form. What else?
But dont be sad, don't take it personaly : even the most beautiful relationships, the greatest "love" on this wolrd has that "blueprint".
Most people dont see that as a problem, in fact most people have so little self love and self worth that they find  "honorable" to be "desired", they find their happiness in knowing that someone else whant to "use" or "consume" them. Look at all those people who try so hard to manifest someone "loving" them, look how hard they work in gym or with loa, comsmetics, surgeries... just to be consumed. WONDERFUL. lol
But just let me tell you: If you think that you value or your happiness depends of who loves you or not or who wants to consume you or not... they my dear friend you are in great misery. Love yourself as if you were the LOVE OF YOUR LIFE, because YOU ARE.Take care of you as no one did in the pas nor will be able to do in the future. Give yourself treatments and great gifts. Make yourself grow and improve every day! Not to attract anyone or to give yourself for someone but FOR YOU. JUST BECAUSE YOU WANT TO DO THAT FOR YOU. In that way you will happy no matter if one love you or not... You will be an original, godlike... not a slave. There is noting more attractive that a person who doesnt need to be attractive or loved. A person who feels whole.
Sure you can be kind and lovely with others, thats fine. BUT nevr make someone above you. Dont consider anyone as "the one" or "love of your life" thats only YOU. And if you say its someone else then you make that person your destroyer. Don't forget that you existed before you knew that person et you will exist if she is gone. You were born and you will die alone.  Before you that person loved someone else and after you will or alredy love someone else. Because like I said: people love themself and their needs. Its not about you.
Only you deals with yourself 24h a day. Others are there when they have time, motivation, desire... even your own mother is not every second with you nor can deal with your own emotions and thoughts. I know all this is painful to hear because we are so much programmed by stories and fiction. But once you understand this you become free. So understand: you are the love of yourlife. All people come and go. Even someone that will stay with you your whole life, still you have to deal with yourself alone.

Its funny that I write this, because 5 years in the past I was so "needy" of love. I was in the mindsed of idealizing love and relationships... Yet I was so hungry of love and relationships. Now that I have it all I feel like I see it for what it is and I dont overthink it, I dont see it as something "magical", "miraculous"... I'm just so cool now. Maybe thats the reason why I have it more than ever. Now I feel almost alergic to people's love I just see that as someone else seeing me as their "trophy" or they wanting to "use" me for their own desires. Weird lol.

Offline sparklingstar

• Thank You
  • -Given: 202
  • -Receive: 237
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: February 11, 2018, 07:56:52 PM »

Are we that sectarian ?

They don t ONLY peactice LOA but everything including intuition mind s eye deep sigils learning about subconscious mind suggestions...

I agree with this.  I think that at some point there will be those of us who want to move past the basic loa or rs advice that is generally outlined and to reach further. I wish in a way that there were more sub-forums on PLOA dedicated to the subjects you mention.

Well about the sub-forums I agree too. I'm really into learning about RS more stuff and deepen my knowledge so yeah it would be awesome if it did. I like to experiment with it.

Offline Kashish

• 🕉
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 337
  • -Receive: 104
  • Goddess
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: February 11, 2018, 08:00:33 PM »

Are we that sectarian ?

Well about the sub-forums I agree too. I'm really into learning about RS more stuff and deepen my knowledge so yeah it would be awesome if it did. I like to experiment with it.
I had requested Ankur to compile an dedicated Rs section. A compilation of most asked question and make it under one thread. Had also offered him if he could take time to review all suggestions from members.. If we all could help him out, it would be great section. 

Offline sparklingstar

• Thank You
  • -Given: 202
  • -Receive: 237
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: February 11, 2018, 08:03:09 PM »

Are we that sectarian ?

I had requested Ankur to compile an dedicated Rs section. A compilation of most asked question and make it under one thread. Had also offered him if he could take time to review all suggestions from members.. If we all could help him out, it would be great section. 

Tbh Ankur also has a life he can't be here all day doing what we tell him so that's why it's best to find many people to work on this place. Find 5-6 moderators you trust and put them here and work all together to make this place work out.

Offline Bluesunrise

• Thank You
  • -Given: 109
  • -Receive: 161
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: February 11, 2018, 08:11:30 PM »
I mean now you say that you loved Psionic and that you loved his posts... you ask more to have his posts than to have him (Im not talking necessary to you Anna, but in people in general) Why are we so egoistic and selfish? If you really loved him people, why havent you "protected" him and showed him the right path... Why only show love and respct to people once they are gone? Btw: im sure he will come again lol but no matter who you like here now or in the future dont wait that its too late to preserve people or their posts.

I mean we are all here as a group, we are all here one so its up to us all to keep this forum safe and respectful and positive. Please people dont be that selfish... dont say "I loved his posts, I wish they were still here" I mean do you see how this sounds selfish?

One day people will love you, another day they will not. And even if they Truly love you its because they see in you what they desire for THEIR OWN happiness. They are attracted by you because they think you have that something that can satisfy THEIR OWN needs, desires, wishes, expectations. ITS ABOUT THEM. In truth they love themself. You are only a "tool", that something that fills a hole, symbolically speaking.
You're not that different from a product to be consumed , or a trophy to be shown. People will love you and "consume" you as long as it makes them happy and as long they have some profit from it. Its selfishness at its pure form. What else?
But dont be sad, don't take it personaly : even the most beautiful relationships, the greatest "love" on this wolrd has that "blueprint".
Most people dont see that as a problem, in fact most people have so little self love and self worth that they find  "honorable" to be "desired", they find their happiness in knowing that someone else whant to "use" or "consume" them. Look at all those people who try so hard to manifest someone "loving" them, look how hard they work in gym or with loa, comsmetics, surgeries... just to be consumed. WONDERFUL. lol
But just let me tell you: If you think that you value or your happiness depends of who loves you or not or who wants to consume you or not... they my dear friend you are in great misery. Love yourself as if you were the LOVE OF YOUR LIFE, because YOU ARE.Take care of you as no one did in the pas nor will be able to do in the future. Give yourself treatments and great gifts. Make yourself grow and improve every day! Not to attract anyone or to give yourself for someone but FOR YOU. JUST BECAUSE YOU WANT TO DO THAT FOR YOU. In that way you will happy no matter if one love you or not... You will be an original, godlike... not a slave. There is noting more attractive that a person who doesnt need to be attractive or loved. A person who feels whole.
Sure you can be kind and lovely with others, thats fine. BUT nevr make someone above you. Dont consider anyone as "the one" or "love of your life" thats only YOU. And if you say its someone else then you make that person your destroyer. Don't forget that you existed before you knew that person et you will exist if she is gone. You were born and you will die alone.  Before you that person loved someone else and after you will or alredy love someone else. Because like I said: people love themself and their needs. Its not about you.
Only you deals with yourself 24h a day. Others are there when they have time, motivation, desire... even your own mother is not every second with you nor can deal with your own emotions and thoughts. I know all this is painful to hear because we are so much programmed by stories and fiction. But once you understand this you become free. So understand: you are the love of yourlife. All people come and go. Even someone that will stay with you your whole life, still you have to deal with yourself alone.

Its funny that I write this, because 5 years in the past I was so "needy" of love. I was in the mindsed of idealizing love and relationships... Yet I was so hungry of love and relationships. Now that I have it all I feel like I see it for what it is and I dont overthink it, I dont see it as something "magical", "miraculous"... I'm just so cool now. Maybe thats the reason why I have it more than ever. Now I feel almost alergic to people's love I just see that as someone else seeing me as their "trophy" or they wanting to "use" me for their own desires. Weird lol.

This is hilarious why shouldn t we love generous people why not loving people who share who help who care about others ? Who listen them ? Who help them taking his time to write pages ?

Seriously I feel like Psionic is kicked out because some politicaly correct guy said to the teacher "this fellow is making fun of me I have zero self esteem so I can not defend myself could you please punish that bad guy"...

I mean same moral issues that are present in elemantary schools...

But I tried to explain this during MONTHS = Creative process IS NOT a process full of order and politically correct conventional stuff it is sometimes chaotique...ONLY AND ONLY when we EMBRACE / ACCEPT this chaos THEN the harmony and order comes in...

~Life is not a straight line there are ALWAYS ups and downs ~

Offline Anna1408

• Thank You
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: February 11, 2018, 08:17:26 PM »

I dont know abt this guy PSIONIC but seems he was strange and funny in his own way.  Even though he was rude I did find him 'entertaining'  and obnoxious to the point of ignoring him.  I guess that was part of his personality.

Yes  do agree he should be given a chance

BTW the Admin has not yet solved moderation issue

« Last Edit: February 11, 2018, 08:20:47 PM by Anna1408 »

Offline Anna1408

• Thank You
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: February 11, 2018, 08:22:10 PM »

Superman...What would give me (or others) the right to impose my opinion of what the "right path" is on somebody? My right path might not be psionic's right path. Our definition of what is right and what is wrong is something unique to all of us.

Offline Superman

• Thank You
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: February 11, 2018, 08:24:25 PM »
The path of respect and maturity is same for all of us =) That path is right for everyone. And that path keeps you away from being banned.

Offline Alexbally

• Thank You
  • -Given: 241
  • -Receive: 660
  • At the end of the day, it gets dark.
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: February 11, 2018, 08:32:55 PM »
I like Psionic but he is a big boy. He knew what he was risking by saying the things that he said. It's not like he had not been previously warned about it too.
Nobody tried to stop him saying these things and they would have failed if they tried anyway. He's a big lad who makes his own choices and lives with the consequences of them.

I don't understand what all this rubbish here is about really today. Life goes on for everybody. It really is that black and white.

Offline Anna1408

• Thank You
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: February 11, 2018, 08:34:42 PM »
The path of respect and maturity is same for all of us =) That path is right for everyone. And that path keeps you away from being banned.

I see....so it was my job (or the job of others here) to stop Psionic going down this terrible and misguided path...............................

Offline Bluesunrise

• Thank You
  • -Given: 109
  • -Receive: 161
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: February 11, 2018, 10:21:28 PM »

That s what I call path of convention and politically correct...
No ups and downs no emtion just = imposed , inauthentic positivity...

Tags: