Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

collapse

Author Topic: forum need moderation  (Read 4099 times)

Offline Kashish

• 🕉
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 337
  • -Receive: 104
  • Goddess
    • View Profile
forum need moderation
« on: February 09, 2018, 12:46:31 PM »
dear ankur

i am in this forum since 2014

this used to be better forum and kind and helpful members

this seems to be not the case anymore

everytime someone makes a thread or post , other members hijack that thread with their own viewpoint and uncalled comments ( yes thats rude and unnecessary)

happened with me yesterday

today i checked again , there are number of posts where members post their query/ help  while other members hijack that thread with their own problems ( thats not really gonna help anyone, make your own thread pls and wait for response from members)

Also some forum member using abusive language. ( sent you link)

we dont need others to say what we post or comment. kindly if you dont like anyone then ignore them or report that post.

everyone is trying to manifest their better life, pls refrain from creating mess of this beautiful forum

“Though my soul may set in darkness, it will rise in perfect light; I have loved the stars too fondly to be fearful of the night”

Offline sparklingstar

• Thank You
  • -Given: 202
  • -Receive: 237
    • View Profile
Re: forum need moderation
« Reply #1 on: February 09, 2018, 04:20:17 PM »
Oh just saw this. It's exactly what I wrote in a post in another thread. Also it should be added about some threads that give wrong info about LOA and present it like if it's something "bad" and such threads should be monitored.

Follow members gave a thank to your post:

Offline sparklingstar

• Thank You
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 09, 2018, 04:37:57 PM »
All people here just expressed some opinion. Noone tried to offense anyone. After all the forum belongs to the administrator Ankur and it's him who will decide what will happen nor anyone else. No need to chase someone just because some suggestions were made. All the members here are people not machines and they should be treated exactly like that - nicely and with respect.

Offline Superman

• Thank You
  • -Given: 806
  • -Receive: 6729
  • https://www.reddit.com/r/ALLISMIND/
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 09, 2018, 04:39:07 PM »
Psionic I think you have to be kind with yourself above all. You seem to have a lot suffering in your life lately... otherwise you would not be in such a bad mood and you would never spend your precisous time doing what you do (insulting others) ... Honestly I dont wish that you get banned no matter what you say or write. Because I know that sometimes our own anger and bad mood can make us appear bad... and I dont think you are. So I wish that you stay and above all I wish you happiness. Know that all problems are temporary and that no suffering is forever. Even if u called me faggot yestarday I think you're a good person and you're funny lol =) But I would like to read more wisdom from you... insults are funny sometimes but its good to say smart things too :D Best wishes <3

Offline Mr Brightside

• Global Moderator
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 144
  • -Receive: 6844
  • Now I am Power Stefzilla! WOW
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 09, 2018, 08:08:25 PM »
This forum has major ups and downs ... unless you are hands on every day with topics and posts the trolls quickly take over.

That being said I do agree with things said here

Offline suikaz

• Thank You
  • -Given: 68
  • -Receive: 77
  • Now I am Power Attractor! WOW
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 10, 2018, 03:48:46 PM »
Eventhough sometimes Psionic is in a bad mood and talks shit. But I think his knowledge and experiences about RS/RI are priceless. It would be great if his useful comments were still in the forum and not deleted. :(

Offline Superman

• Thank You
  • -Given: 806
  • -Receive: 6729
  • https://www.reddit.com/r/ALLISMIND/
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 10, 2018, 04:13:15 PM »
This is my opinion: If he had any success with his knowledge it would be not possible to be in such a mood and constant anger. Just because someone writes exactly what we want to hear or beautiful sounding words doesn’t mean it works... plus his « story » about rs was delusional. If he really had any woman as a « pawn » at his service as he says it I doubt he would waste his insults and anger/bad mood here. The quality of a person’s life is felt in his words... ps: this is not hating on him. I just think this honestly :)

Offline siamesegirl

• Thank You
  • -Given: 1204
  • -Receive: 1315
  • We are Siamese, if you please!
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: February 10, 2018, 04:38:59 PM »
Eventhough sometimes Psionic is in a bad mood and talks shit. But I think his knowledge and experiences about RS/RI are priceless. It would be great if his useful comments were still in the forum and not deleted. :(
They should be in a separate area for reference perhaps. The helpful and useful ones that is. Not tall stories and rabbitting on about who he's slept with.

Offline Kashish

• 🕉
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 337
  • -Receive: 104
  • Goddess
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: February 10, 2018, 08:37:06 PM »
Foremost thing  we should always remember. This is Law of attraction forum not a relationship forum. We will better our life in every way  once you master loa or even attain 20% knowledge how to manifest your reality. This is what every loa master says and believe me it's for highest good.

Most of query are based on relationships. One such query caught my eye and the reply to that query was 'you are such a failure. Quit your whining' something along the line. This is vitriol not helping.

Well if mods are here at least they would keep this 'problematic trolls' in check

« Last Edit: February 10, 2018, 11:00:00 PM by Kashish »

Offline dancer679

• ✨"Welcome to Planet Earth. There is nothing that you cannot be, or do, or have. You are a magnificent creator"✨
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 63
  • -Receive: 44
  • ✨Feeling amazing 😊✨
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: February 10, 2018, 09:02:54 PM »
dear ankur

i am in this forum since 2014

this used to be better forum and kind and helpful members

this seems to be not the case anymore

everytime someone makes a thread or post , other members hijack that thread with their own viewpoint and uncalled comments ( yes thats rude and unnecessary)

happened with me yesterday

today i checked again , there are number of posts where members post their query/ help  while other members hijack that thread with their own problems ( thats not really gonna help anyone, make your own thread pls and wait for response from members)

Also some forum member using abusive language. ( sent you link)

we dont need others to say what we post or comment. kindly if you dont like anyone then ignore them or report that post.

everyone is trying to manifest their better life, pls refrain from creating mess of this beautiful forum

So true...
I haven't been on this forum for as long as you.. however.. I noticed that the older posts/forum had a totally different vibe. More positivity and help
I definitely agree with the abusive language... the chat is even gone now (don't know the whole story but I used to see a lot of things in there that didn't give a good representation of this forum)

"Psionic I think you have to be kind with yourself above all. You seem to have a lot suffering in your life lately... otherwise you would not be in such a bad mood and you would never spend your precisous time doing what you do (insulting others) ... Honestly I dont wish that you get banned no matter what you say or write. Because I know that sometimes our own anger and bad mood can make us appear bad... and I dont think you are. So I wish that you stay and above all I wish you happiness. Know that all problems are temporary and that no suffering is forever. Even if u called me faggot yestarday I think you're a good person and you're funny lol =) But I would like to read more wisdom from you... insults are funny sometimes but its good to say smart things too :D Best wishes <3"

Couldn't agree with this anymore ^^^

Offline sparklingstar

• Thank You
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: February 10, 2018, 09:15:05 PM »
Well the chat was alright but mostly it had random things written that didn't have anything to do with this forum.
The offensive language is something I will agree with dancer679. Being here and going into a thread and seeing attacking the poster or someone else isn't the best thing.
It has nothing to do with this forum which is supposed to help people not make them feel bad.

Offline Bluesunrise

• Thank You
  • -Given: 109
  • -Receive: 161
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: February 10, 2018, 11:49:59 PM »
I have a double opinion about this topic.

Yes not respecting others is a problem.

But sometimes people who have deep knowledge like Psionic can be a little bit edgy to challange people for them to get rid of their useless thinking paterns...

First of all it is not about anger or not anger...
I mean offering your cheek to the one who slapped you IS NOT LOA but it is simply 100 % christian religion and life of Jesus...

But here nobody came to learn LOA for learning morality lessons or religion...

Read some quantum physics and you ll see how the latest science proved the power of negativity...the research shows that we don t have freewill at all If we are positive in terms of having conventional behaviours all the time BUT WE have freewill when we say no when we don t obey when we challange when we are edgy...

But ofcourse this doesn t mean negative energy all rhe time BUT nature IS NOT all the time positive there are ups and downs like an holywoodian movie...would you watch a movie in which there is all the time positivity no ups and downs no tension ? Ofcourse not... and this exclusively helps us to accept our true natures without forcing us to be positive all the time...

I don t say this to defend Psionic BUT once he said "you don t need belief" this exact phrase is so deep and meaningfull If you study creative process and all the lives of those artists scientists businessmen like Napoleon Hill etc or If you read some modern existential philosophy you can see that DOUBT is one of the most important aspects that put you in the mood of acceptance and it litteraly disguises your intention which works exactly like a sigil and helps it to materialize instantly...

But it doesn t mean to be "doubtfull" it means you may accept your true being...If you naturaly have some doubt embrace that doubt accept it..who knows maybe it will be your best friend who ll help you to get what you realy want...

So again I am not trying to take his defense but Psionic was right on this topic...

Offline sparklingstar

• Thank You
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: February 11, 2018, 12:08:17 AM »
I have a double opinion about this topic.

Yes not respecting others is a problem.

But sometimes people who have deep knowledge like Psionic can be a little bit edgy to challange people for them to get rid of their useless thinking paterns...

First of all it is not about anger or not anger...
I mean offering your cheek to the one who slapped you IS NOT LOA but it is simply 100 % christian religion and life of Jesus...

But here nobody came to learn LOA for learning morality lessons or religion...

Read some quantum physics and you ll see how the latest science proved the power of negativity...the research shows that we don t have freewill at all If we are positive in terms of having conventional behaviours all the time BUT WE have freewill when we say no when we don t obey when we challange when we are edgy...

But ofcourse this doesn t mean negative energy all rhe time BUT nature IS NOT all the time positive there are ups and downs like an holywoodian movie...would you watch a movie in which there is all the time positivity no ups and downs no tension ? Ofcourse not... and this exclusively helps us to accept our true natures without forcing us to be positive all the time...

I don t say this to defend Psionic BUT once he said "you don t need belief" this exact phrase is so deep and meaningfull If you study creative process and all the lives of those artists scientists businessmen like Napoleon Hill etc or If you read some modern existential philosophy you can see that DOUBT is one of the most important aspects that put you in the mood of acceptance and it litteraly disguises your intention which works exactly like a sigil and helps it to materialize instantly...

But it doesn t mean to be "doubtfull" it means you may accept your true being...If you naturaly have some doubt embrace that doubt accept it..who knows maybe it will be your best friend who ll help you to get what you realy want...

So again I am not trying to take his defense but Psionic was right on this topic...

The topic of belief is a very complicated one. The way I see it and it is my personal opinion is that unconsciously without even understanding it, when you try a technique and keep doing it and let's say you think it is complete nonsense and you feel like this is not working but you keep doing it deep down that is faith and hope that this will work out. We don't talk here about the absolute belief but at least some basic hope that can keep you going until this becomes a belief that is unshakable. After you have seen results yourself then it's easier to move on to manifesting something else but this time you have got the gats to say I did before so I can do it again and you are confident. It is mostly about being confident about what you do and building it. Noone said you have to have the ultimate belief but at least some hope that will turn to unshakable faith. It could be enough to move mountains sometimes as it can help produce positive thoughts and feelings. Indeed the topic of faith is very interesting :)

Offline Bluesunrise

• Thank You
  • -Given: 109
  • -Receive: 161
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: February 11, 2018, 12:36:43 AM »
The problem is when you are already doing the technique you re believing in it in some extend and when you add more belief to that it is not helping you because you just added some non-authentic aspect which doesn t come from your true being but from people s sayings or mainstreamish LOA stuff but here I am not talking about the authentic belief. The authentic belief comes either from "inside" as an intuition (If it s not an influence "complicated topic though") / from awareness and knowledge / or personal experiences

Offline siamesegirl

• Thank You
  • -Given: 1204
  • -Receive: 1315
  • We are Siamese, if you please!
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: February 11, 2018, 01:39:14 AM »
And hey presto, we're not discussing whether the forum is adequately moderated but about techniques instead. Isn't it weird how threads veer off course?

In my view, if someone launches a forum like this one for a specific purpose - which assume is to learn about and apply the law of attraction along with other universal laws - they have a responsibility for keeping it on course, weeding out nonsense and name calling.

Tags: