Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

collapse

Author Topic: I Want to be a Beautiful Girl  (Read 2632 times)

Offline Superman

• Thank You
  • -Given: 806
  • -Receive: 6735
  • https://www.reddit.com/r/ALLISMIND/
    • View Profile
Re: I Want to be a Beautiful Girl
« Reply #15 on: February 09, 2018, 07:59:13 PM »
Really funny interview.

I found it disgusting, didnt evn watch it but I want to vomit every time supes posts something 

ahahha <3

Follow members gave a thank to your post:

Offline Colonel Roosevelt

• Thank You
  • -Given: 2679
  • -Receive: 2366
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: February 09, 2018, 08:08:07 PM »
Keep posting Supes  8)

Offline Bumpin

• Thank You
  • -Given: 0
  • -Receive: 0
  • Now I am Power Attractor! WOW
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: February 27, 2020, 02:51:02 AM »
Hi everyone, so I have been feeling pretty off in the past few days, because I do not feel attractive. I wish to have a light pinkish skin tone (please do not get offended, some people like lighter skin, some like darker skin) and I wish to be 4 inches taller and also a smaller nose. But first I want my desired skin tone. I don't consider myself a very ugly person, but when I see all these drop dead gorgeous women on TV, I feel sad. I have been trying to avoid mirrors and act like I look the way I want to look, but I cannot convince myself that I look that way. What do I do? And is it bad that I am avoiding mirrors, is that just going to remind me that i dont like the way i look so im avoiding them? I have been feeling kind of depressed lately because I want to know what it is like to be an attractive female. And please do not tell me that you do not want that because I know that I do. A lot of people say that they really just want the thought of being beautiful, but I want to be able to look in the mirror and see the face and body I have always wanted.

You're beautiful, appreciate your appearance! You should try to love yourself and pay less attention to others. The appearance doesn't matter at all, everyone will get old one day, will have wrinkles and will be less attractive. I have a friend that was thinking like you, she thought that is ugly and no one likes her, so, she appealed to aesthetic medicine at cliniquechloe. The procedures helped her to change the appearance, but it didn't change her mind and she didn't become more confident than before. What I want to say is that everyone is beautiful, someone with the appearance other with the soul. Just find the beauty inside you.
« Last Edit: February 28, 2020, 11:22:50 PM by Bumpin »