Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

collapse

Author Topic: Some feedback please  (Read 553 times)

Offline MIS

• Growing
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 8
  • -Receive: 2
  • Now I am Power Attractor! WOW
    • View Profile
Some feedback please
« on: February 03, 2018, 12:50:08 PM »
Dear all,
Hope all you powerful creators are doing well. I would really appreciate some feedback.
So I was here previously wanting to attract my ex back. He did come back. He went full on with sending gifts and flowers to my offuce and I decided to meet him on nye when he asked cause his actions seem like he was considering reconciliation. But that he said it was just a casual meetup and nothing more. It broke my heart and I told him I respect his decision and I wanted to end things 100%. He then came back again at my best friends wedding 3 weeks later apologising for being a dick and said he wants to work things out properly. He is busy with work and so he will try to put in more effort. So well done to me for coming so far!

The thing is i feel that things are not the same anymore. Though it shouldn't be cause we are in a new rship. But we used to talk alot over the phone now we don. We used to meet alot as well. Now we don. Our texts are so basic. I send him alot of kisses and heart emoticons but he will not even send me back one. Patience is never my virtue and Im getting impatient. Since text is our only form of comnunication, I was thinking why is it so hard to send just 1 kiss or 1 heart emoticon. It might seem very trivial for those who are reading but I don know how to see if we are improving or not. I would truly appreciate any feedback so that I can work on it!
Bless all your lovely hearts! ❤

Follow members gave a thank to your post:

Offline JulieDB

• Thank You
  • -Given: 83
  • -Receive: 60
    • View Profile
Re: Some feedback please
« Reply #1 on: February 03, 2018, 02:40:03 PM »
For one thing, you can't just pick up where you left off. You are starting over again. But... He admitted to being a dick? Is that really what you want back? Sounds like you are getting it. What makes you think he will be different this time around? Has he proven to you that he can and has changed? If so, how?

Psionic

Offline sparklingstar

• Thank You
  • -Given: 199
  • -Receive: 235
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 03, 2018, 04:13:12 PM »
Well I don't think the only thing you want is a smiley only? You want a complere turn around of his behaviour so focus on the final result. Visualise him the way you want to treat you and what to tell you as you already being a couple the way you want it. Focus on the final cause you might get the smiley and still not what you truly want and he will still keep just being back and forth if you don't.

Offline MIS

• Growing
  • Thank You
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 12, 2018, 01:58:01 PM »
Thank you @sparklingstar & JulieDB-

He was not being an dick persay, but more of hot and cold behaviour. So this was about a month ago almost when he said he will try his best, and he travelled to a neighbouring country to find me when i was away, we however had a huge fight due to differences of opinion, and now he is back to hot and cold behaviour. Last weekend, we met up, and he told me that I'm not a priority, which I took it well. He wants to put his focus on his career and I told him, I also want that for you and I know you can achieve it.

But I'm not sure how to grow from here. We hardly meet as he claims to be busy and we do not really speak over the phone, and if we do, it is less than  5mins. So what we have is only text messages for now, which is why I thought at least emoticon would be an expression.

We met after a long time, just us alone without his friends, and he did not even give an hug, and I said why isnt there any hugs, he said, I'm forcing him to do things he doesnt want to do, I never experienced this with him before, so while I'm trying to get busy myself and be distracted, and I give him ample space to do his stuff, I really would appreciate any suggestions to move forward from here?

I'm still giving a pat on my back for attracting him back when we broke up he said he will never change his mind. So I really don want to ruin anything .

Blessings and much love!

Offline sparklingstar

• Thank You
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 12, 2018, 05:07:32 PM »
I would say do not push him. Keep having the contact you do and visualise him  being flirty with you and you dating so that you attract this version of him. Really focus on that side and give him the time to change to that. Don't become impatient and try to get certain reactions. Just be normal, think good about him and see what results you get. Until then just let things uncover on their own and focus on yourself. Visualise and see what happens.

Offline MIS

• Growing
  • Thank You
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 12, 2018, 07:29:41 PM »
Thank you @sparklingstar!

Would this even apply when he said I can walk away anytime I want, and he will not stop me.

Offline sparklingstar

• Thank You
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 12, 2018, 07:41:22 PM »
Thank you @sparklingstar!

Would this even apply when he said I can walk away anytime I want, and he will not stop me.

People can say things they don't mean and so could he. He said it but maybe cause he wanted to feel strong at the time. We can't be sure he really meant it. Feelings and thoughts can change and people can regret those words. Yes, it can apply even here. If you have strong will it can and really think it is possible since you deserve to have whatever you desire.

Offline Call-me-CÚ

• Thank You
  • -Given: 43
  • -Receive: 178
  • Watch and see
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: February 12, 2018, 10:28:28 PM »
First of all, congrats, you got the man!!!!!

And yes he doesn't send hearts by text message, but you got the man!! This is huge! What about pausing for a moment and bathe in the feeling of gratitude for what you got and what you have achieved?
I know you want more, right now, I know you want things to be perfect, but he also has his own feelings to deal with and wants by no means to be responsible for your happiness.

Take one day at a time, give him what feels right to you, but don't blame him if he is not at the same stage you are at. Instead of focusing on what he doesn't give you, focus on what he does give. It just takes a change of perspective, and once you forget the lack and focus on the good, things will change naturally.

Offline MIS

• Growing
  • Thank You
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: February 13, 2018, 05:14:03 AM »
Thank you Call me Ce.
We used to do alot together. And never short of romance ans endless phone calls. So this is a big contrast for me and im doing my best to adapt.

The thing that tiggered me was when he said I could walk away anytime I wanted and he will not stop me and the months we were not talking he got used to not me being around. Though this is how it should be abraham hicks way, in reality it is so hard to be receptive!
I realise im not giving good thoughts to this situation but really intention is to really learn unconditional love.

Thank.you so much for your insights! This is such a wonderful space to talk when your friends don understand and ask you to give up!

Offline Kashish

• 🕉
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 302
  • -Receive: 80
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: February 13, 2018, 04:46:50 PM »
It's really makes my day to read positive manifestation stories.
He is back because you were in high vibrations. Keep that up and congratulations

Tags: