Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
collapse

Author Topic: Please help me heal  (Read 540 times)

Offline silvergold

• Growing
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 0
  • -Receive: 0
  • Now I am Power Attractor! WOW
    • View Profile
Please help me heal
« on: February 01, 2018, 04:46:32 PM »
Hello everyone!

So I have something called depersonalization/derealization (dp/dr in short) what makes me unable to feel emotions, makes my memories foggy, makes me feel like reality is fake and causes a lot depression.
It is an anxiety dissorder (it also caused me some panick attacks and depression in the past, most of it has faded now since I am finally healing).
So I am finally healing, but I am far from cured.
I heared people talking about curing other peoples cancer with the law of attraction so this shouldn’t be too difficult.
Since I am unable to feel emotion I can’t really raise my vibration and allign with my desire (trust me I have tried and was able to use the law of attraction before dp/dr).

So I wanted to politely ask if someone could please please manifest dp/dr cured/gone for me?

Offline Superman

• Thank You
  • -Given: 782
  • -Receive: 6479
    • View Profile
Re: Please help me heal
« Reply #1 on: February 01, 2018, 06:03:31 PM »
I can politely suggest to you that you go to a doctor. If you have problems with your mind and cannot control then you need to go to a doctor, hi is in the best position to help you.

Offline silvergold

• Growing
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 0
  • -Receive: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 02, 2018, 02:14:06 AM »
@Superman,
Thank you for your reply!
I already went to a doctor and a psychologist and the only thing I possibly can do is wait until it is over basically.
The mind went in to survival mode after too much stress and is now so stressed out (that is the reason why I feel this way) and there is nothing that can be done about it apart from waiting until it is over (what takes months til years).

Offline JulieDB

• Thank You
  • -Given: 83
  • -Receive: 61
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 02, 2018, 11:16:06 AM »
It's not likely that anyone here can manifest for you. I can and do sometimes manifest for friends and family. Not sure how that happens as I am not even intending to do that. But things that they need just appear in my house. I would also agree with seeing the Dr.

Offline MissUniverse

• Thank You
  • -Given: 3
  • -Receive: 284
  • live by faith and not by sight!
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 03, 2018, 05:32:53 AM »
the human mind is truly fascinating!

i'd like to suggest holistic therapy associated to traditional therapy.

xo

Tags: