Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
collapse

Author Topic: The Telepathic Ping  (Read 894 times)

Offline Instatron

• Thank You
  • -Given: 3
  • -Receive: 15
  • Now I am Power Attractor! WOW
    • View Profile
The Telepathic Ping
« on: January 21, 2018, 04:05:30 AM »
As much as I love women, they bore me.

Maybe because I am used to possessing highly telepathic powers.

And I do mean powers.

The ping technique is a set it and forget it method. It revolves around having quick RS sessions by opening a gateway with their subconscious mind.

I've used it to successfully establish a connection with their subconscious. Then I am free to cast my thoughts and infiltrate their spectrum.

In return I get giggles, puppy stares and an amicable response. I don't push it further because I just love to play. And in social circles I became an attraction without even pursuing it. I've personally never wanted to get back with my ex'z because I am a spiritually fulfilled person. But I can mess with their minds by pinging them: you see I use a formula rather not discuss right now but it revolves around purloining their dreams.

How do I pull this off? By getting deep in trance: sometimes I lose up to 90% of my consciousness and pin down their vault (where they stash important memories.

More on that with a video.
Remote Hypnosis Master
http://cosmicmaster.com

Follow members gave a thank to your post:

Psionic