Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
collapse

Author Topic: deleted from dating site after doing intense RS session  (Read 6524 times)

Offline sparklingstar

• Thank You
  • -Given: 202
  • -Receive: 237
    • View Profile
Re: deleted from dating site after doing intense RS session
« Reply #30 on: January 22, 2018, 06:47:51 AM »
Hey guys  :D
Now maybe I am way overthinking this, but yesterday I did an intense Neville Goddard style manifesting session and RS on a specific person I am dating. Then I noticed that today he has unmatched me from the dating app - does this mean anything?!!
He has my phone number and everything now obviously, but I am just curious and got slightly into negative thinking that maybe he doesn't want to date anymore  :-X
thoughts?
should I continue with the RS

The reason that happened could be many. You said you don't contact guys you only date but probably best thing you can do is contact him and ask him what happened if that feels good to you so that you know what is going on or else let this go if you want. Any relationship starts with talking, hanging out, showing you care for each other in order for this to progress. Both people must give a bit of attention for it to work out so you should consider the choice of contacting him. About RS, if it was intense it can happen but not always. It depends on many factors. Before making any assumption it's best to know what happened from him directly. Anyway it's your choice from now on. You either can contact him or wait for him to do so or else let it go.
« Last Edit: January 22, 2018, 06:50:39 AM by sparklingstar »

Offline SharpMind

• Growing
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 0
  • -Receive: 0
  • Now I am Power Attractor! WOW
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: November 25, 2020, 12:55:38 AM »
Haha, I Wonder how you solved this problem, I hope everything is all right now. In any case, the conversation decides everything.You need to be sure that you can tell your partner everything. I had a similar problem, only with a girl. I couldn't figure out what the problem was, and I couldn't just walk up and tell her. She left me after a while, and I felt like shit for the next few months. After that, I decided to fix the situation and change myself. I met a girl through online Dating shagbook.com and we quickly met.Hell, after the conversation, I realized that this is a completely different girl, unlike my ex. With this one, I could talk freely on any topic. We have a great relationship, which I wish you.
« Last Edit: December 04, 2020, 02:48:50 AM by SharpMind »

Offline Bime

• Thank You
  • -Given: 26
  • -Receive: 1
  • Now I am Power Attractor! WOW
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: January 02, 2021, 12:43:37 AM »
Hey guys  :D
Now maybe I am way overthinking this, but yesterday I did an intense Neville Goddard style manifesting session and RS on a specific person I am dating. Then I noticed that today he has unmatched me from the dating app - does this mean anything?!!
He has my phone number and everything now obviously, but I am just curious and got slightly into negative thinking that maybe he doesn't want to date anymore  :-X
thoughts?
should I continue with the RS

What is Neville Goddard type of intense seduction? I am familiar with Neville and I don't recall him using RS techniques. I know he slept with his future wife in his imagination until it hardened in 3D.

Tags: