Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Didn't realize my greatest success in life is because of LOA  (Read 263 times)

Offline doppelganger

• Thank You
  • -Given: 0
  • -Receive: 3
  • Now I am Power Attractor! WOW
    • View Profile
Hi there!

Just wanted to share this little success story that happened in my life. However, this happened before I discovered LOA and read the Secret. I didn't realize it until now!

So there's this licensure examination I'm about to take outside our country. All my life I have been aiming to work abroad, and this was the one step I needed to pass so I could do that. So what I did was study study study, and at the same time, wrote post-its on my mirror with my name on it and the initials I'll be adding after I pass the exam. Also, I changed my laptop password into the initials I'll be claiming if I pass the exam. Everytime I study, I think about how I'll be reacting if I see the PASSED sign. I feel good everytime I study because I know I'm about to ace the exam.

So I did! I passed the exam! And now, my password is real. My post-its have become real. I asked, I believed and I received. Thank you, universe! LOA is truly amazing!