Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
collapse

Author Topic: How to be really opened to 'someone better' when you also have specific person!?  (Read 389 times)

Offline suikaz

• Thank You
  • -Given: 9
  • -Receive: 10
  • Now I am Power Attractor! WOW
    • View Profile
Hey I'm wondering how do you guys attract 'someone better' (aka someone who fits the qualities you listed or matches with your vibration) while you also have a specific person in mind?

In my past experiences when I know nothing about LOA, the time when right person comes (the good boyfriend who really loves me) is when I really have no one in mind.
If Im stucking in being in love with anyone, most of the time, there will be no 'other better one' come.

Now I love my specific person who is really nice to me and seems into me BUT things progress so slowly. (It's LDR) He doesn't make future plans.
I'm getting old and I want to find a perfect life partner who really wants to get married with me.
I don't see signs from him thinking about that even though it is in my gut that I will marry this guy. (Visualization of i marry him is automatic. No force. It happened before I even know LOA.)

However, I don't know when!

So part of me wants to find the 'someone better' and be in a lovely relationship and have kids ...bla bla
(I may be in an insecure mode because Im getting older and older.)

I also try to see other people. I swear Im really opened to others! But all the guys I met are not right! (Some will just disappear. Some will just not so into me.) And I don't 'like' them even some guys have all the qualities I listed but they couldn't make me love them!

I don't know how to find the perfect partner. Or I have to really move on from my POI, cut all the connections, so the perfect one will come?
How can I move on from him, cuz he did nothing wrong and still so into me. Or I should just go with the flow and things will unfold naturally?

Or should I reprogram my subconscious that my POI isn't the one I will marry?

Offline siamesegirl

• Thank You
  • -Given: 942
  • -Receive: 924
  • We are Siamese, if you please!
    • View Profile

I'm getting old and I want to find a perfect life partner who really wants to get married with me.
I thought you were 20 years old?

Offline Psionic

• Thank You
  • -Given: 315
  • -Receive: 231
  • People fear what they don't understand
    • View Profile
you have to attack multiple scenarios then as this will give you better probability to manifest...if you set 13 intentions then, if you have strong resistance for any of them, at least if 4 or 5 manifest then that will still be success....so make a visual board, sigils, intents or whatever your manifestation techniques are and set an intent with you rock climbing or going on adventures, get images of you with different ethnicities, meeting someone at coffee shop, supermarket or where ever you normally go, one night stands, 3 somes, pictures of marriage, having a erotic personality, girls stripping, pictures of different places, etc....

Follow members gave a thank to your post:

Offline sparklingstar

• Thank You
  • -Given: 83
  • -Receive: 84
    • View Profile
you have to attack multiple scenarios then as this will give you better probability to manifest...if you set 13 intentions then, if you have strong resistance for any of them, at least if 4 or 5 manifest then that will still be success....so make a visual board, sigils, intents or whatever your manifestation techniques are and set an intent with you rock climbing or going on adventures, get images of you with different ethnicities, meeting someone at coffee shop, supermarket or where ever you normally go, one night stands, 3 somes, pictures of marriage, having a erotic personality, girls stripping, pictures of different places, etc....

What you mean here is that she uses all these images by having her specific person in mind or those 13 intentions for example could refer to different people who could match her vibration?

Offline Call-me-Cé

• Thank You
  • -Given: 35
  • -Receive: 139
  • Watch and see
    • View Profile
Hey I'm wondering how do you guys attract 'someone better' (aka someone who fits the qualities you listed or matches with your vibration) while you also have a specific person in mind?

In my past experiences when I know nothing about LOA, the time when right person comes (the good boyfriend who really loves me) is when I really have no one in mind.
If Im stucking in being in love with anyone, most of the time, there will be no 'other better one' come.

Now I love my specific person who is really nice to me and seems into me BUT things progress so slowly. (It's LDR) He doesn't make future plans.
I don't see signs from him thinking about that even though it is in my gut that I will marry this guy. (Visualization of i marry him is automatic. No force. It happened before I even know LOA.)

So part of me wants to find the 'someone better' and be in a lovely relationship and have kids ...bla bla

I also try to see other people. I swear Im really opened to others! But all the guys I met are not right! (Some will just disappear. Some will just not so into me.) And I don't 'like' them even some guys have all the qualities I listed but they couldn't make me love them!

I don't know how to find the perfect partner. Or I have to really move on from my POI, cut all the connections, so the perfect one will come?
How can I move on from him, cuz he did nothing wrong and still so into me. Or I should just go with the flow and things will unfold naturally?

When you focus on a specific person, you are focusing on the form of your desire, not the essence of what you want. If you are looking for specific qualities in someone, fine. Then you can discover it in your POI or in someone else. But if you are focusing on your POI only, then there is no space for someone else.
Ask yourself the real questions here, do you want your POI or do you want specific qualities in someone? The second answer will bring you more people.

But please, don't add urge or the need for when to it, because this is true resistance. In order to receive you must allow, meaning letting go of the when and the how. Time is irrelevant for the universe to lead you to what you want, as it is your alignement with your desire that will speed up the manifestation.

Offline suikaz

• Thank You
    • View Profile

What you mean here is that she uses all these images by having her specific person in mind or those 13 intentions for example could refer to different people who could match her vibration?

I don't understand what he mentioned neither.

Offline suikaz

• Thank You
    • View Profile

When you focus on a specific person, you are focusing on the form of your desire, not the essence of what you want. If you are looking for specific qualities in someone, fine. Then you can discover it in your POI or in someone else. But if you are focusing on your POI only, then there is no space for someone else.
Ask yourself the real questions here, do you want your POI or do you want specific qualities in someone? The second answer will bring you more people.

But please, don't add urge or the need for when to it, because this is true resistance. In order to receive you must allow, meaning letting go of the when and the how. Time is irrelevant for the universe to lead you to what you want, as it is your alignement with your desire that will speed up the manifestation.

I tried to focus on specific qualities in a person , and I have attracted many people BUT they all can't ignite my love for them.
It shouldn't be that hard to find a person who have all qualities and I fall in love with. However, I haven't met any except my POI.
« Last Edit: January 13, 2018, 03:23:54 PM by suikaz »

Offline Superman

• Thank You
  • -Given: 675
  • -Receive: 5925
    • View Profile
Its useless to focus on someone or even someone’s qualities.
You get what is compatible with your energy. So generate the feeling of being loved, of good will, a feeling of pure love and you will attract what is most compatible with that. It is much more important to have a true love than to focus on lets say the color of the eyes... now sure the person that will come will fit your tastes too in fact you will probably attract more than one so you will have a choice

Offline Psionic

• Thank You
  • -Given: 315
  • -Receive: 231
  • People fear what they don't understand
    • View Profile

Can do ether / or...this is just one of the main keys for manifesting in general. You also should forget about it as its a form of a sigil / magickal intent which is why this method is not good for manifesting a specific person if your obsessing over them then it wont work as intended, when its a intent that seems impossible to forget the desire... in which case rs/ri and servitors would be more appropriate and better until you are ready to let go.

Offline suikaz

• Thank You
    • View Profile
Its useless to focus on someone or even someone’s qualities.
You get what is compatible with your energy. So generate the feeling of being loved, of good will, a feeling of pure love and you will attract what is most compatible with that. It is much more important to have a true love than to focus on lets say the color of the eyes... now sure the person that will come will fit your tastes too in fact you will probably attract more than one so you will have a choice

Thank you! I do agree that focusing on being loved, feeling of love etc. is the best.
Do you have a trick to generate those feelings?
For me if I don't have anyone in mind, I don't know how to generate those feelings within me properly.

Offline Superman

• Thank You
  • -Given: 675
  • -Receive: 5925
    • View Profile
well you just focus on the feeling "how it would feel" to be greatly loved, supported, respected... having a dream relationship... Now of course you can use a person you find attractive to imagine this... but the person is just a "tool" an "image"... there should be no intention to have that person above the goal of having pure love. In fact you can imagine eve, more than one person... the key is the feeling you will get in your chest normaly. With practice it can be great!!! If you focus on the person then you will be trapped in anxiety, fears, doubts... because your inner self knows that it is not "right" to try to "control" others.

One of my favorite teacher is Seth (channeled entity) and there was a married woman who had problems with her husband. He was distant, she felt unloved, lonely, undesirable... and Seth suggested to her that she imagines having a love and being very loved. This would change her feelins about herself, she would feel loved and act in that manner.... he said this MAY change her husband but this MAY attract another lover who is more ready to provide what corresponds to her new feelings. So never focus on anyone but your own feelings... they will always proivde what is best for you.

Offline Colonel Roosevelt

• Thank You
  • -Given: 2575
  • -Receive: 2305
  • Bless the children, give them triumph now.
    • View Profile
Along with what Superman wrote, I usually get the best results when I focus on the feeling behind what I want and relinquish any need or hunger for results, just do the mental work for the joy of the inner feeling as if it were like a meditation or a video game to enjoy and nothing more. Everything else either works out from intuition or things working in my favor like magic.

By the way, years ago when I was 18 I made a soulmate wish list and tried to trust God to handle it. I wanted love so badly and I would constantly feel frustrated over it. As I focused on school and work and gave up the hunger/ frustration and felt more confident/ relaxed about things - I met a girl who matched everything on my wish list. It was completely unexpected and it happened when I stopped caring so much about it, when I felt good about myself instead of using the absence of love to hate myself. But just because she matched everything on my list didn't mean we were always happy together and as time passed we both changed and I wanted new experiences, some of things I thought I wanted in a girlfriend at 18 became very different from what I most wanted at 21. So just keep in mind that just because a person has specific traits you like doesn't guarantee you'll be a good couple and what you like now can change. I did meet new people who matched key traits and experiences I wanted, it happened when I truly let go of the need for love by anyone and trusted that it will happen, acting on my intuition.

Tags: