Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

collapse

Author Topic: Whispering technique works!  (Read 5849 times)

Offline chelseagurl

• Growing
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 21
  • -Receive: 26
  • Now I am Power Attractor! WOW
    • View Profile
Whispering technique works!
« on: January 10, 2018, 08:27:52 PM »
I did the whispering technique as done by Agnes Vivarelli in her youtube channel for a specific person to hire me or find me a new job. I did it to 2 people, and I am serious, they both contacted me the following day! Although, only 1 offered me a job, but the other person just reached out to me, but I know he will offer a job for me as well, so I will do another session tonight! I am so grateful and happy!
I know my other whispering technique for my specific romantic partner has reached and influenced him, expect another success story from me on this part! This is so exciting! 💕💕

Offline ChaliceSnowFlower

• Thank You
  • -Given: 2412
  • -Receive: 224
    • View Profile
Re: Whispering technique works!
« Reply #1 on: January 11, 2018, 01:35:09 AM »
I did the whispering technique as done by Agnes Vivarelli in her youtube channel for a specific person to hire me or find me a new job. I did it to 2 people, and I am serious, they both contacted me the following day! Although, only 1 offered me a job, but the other person just reached out to me, but I know he will offer a job for me as well, so I will do another session tonight! I am so grateful and happy!
I know my other whispering technique for my specific romantic partner has reached and influenced him, expect another success story from me on this part! This is so exciting! 💕💕

Excitement.

Follow members gave a thank to your post:

Offline Yoursweetlove

• Thank You
  • -Given: 115
  • -Receive: 30
  • have faith, have fun
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 11, 2018, 01:44:10 AM »

Amazing! Canít wait for another story!

Offline Peaceevrywhere

• Thank You
  • -Given: 221
  • -Receive: 142
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 08, 2018, 01:13:53 PM »
thanks for sharing :D
does anyone else have succes stories?

Offline alih97

• Growing
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 0
  • -Receive: 8
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 19, 2018, 01:07:26 PM »
I once used this technique to get my friend to ask me about something specific. i did it in the morning when i knew she would still be asleep and when she woke up she texted me about the thing i whispered to her

Offline ChaliceSnowFlower

• Thank You
  • -Given: 2412
  • -Receive: 224
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 17, 2018, 07:21:26 PM »
I once used this technique to get my friend to ask me about something specific. i did it in the morning when i knew she would still be asleep and when she woke up she texted me about the thing i whispered to her

Sounds like fun.

Offline massy94

• Thank You
  • -Given: 1
  • -Receive: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 17, 2018, 08:36:03 PM »
Would you please explain it a little? Did you really whisper it or just repeat it in your head?

Offline powersoul

• Thank You
  • -Receive: 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: September 27, 2018, 04:10:12 PM »
this is the first time ive heard of this technique. thanks for sharing. anybody else have success with this?

Offline Good

• Growing
  • Thank You
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: November 23, 2018, 10:19:31 PM »
Would you please explain it a little? Did you really whisper it or just repeat it in your head?

Yes please explain, its great to know it worked, share and explain a bit for others, I would also like to know more

Offline Merckman81

• Growing
  • Thank You
  • -Receive: 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: November 25, 2018, 12:48:15 AM »
Could it be used to talk with my Inner Being to solve some problems I have??? I mean like to be my own coach or to change the way I am (I am a little bit shy)

Offline manifestyourreality88

• Growing
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 8
  • -Receive: 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: December 10, 2018, 02:10:43 PM »
this is the first time ive heard of this technique. thanks for sharing. anybody else have success with this?

Me, too. I'm quite new to this technique and I am interested. Can anyone share how to do this technique?

Offline ScottJ153

• Growing
  • Thank You
  • -Receive: 3
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: December 10, 2018, 03:08:52 PM »
wow that's awesome!

Offline Dorelie

• Thank You
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: December 12, 2018, 03:47:59 PM »
Can you please explain how you did the whispering technique please?

Offline Brighton

• Growing
  • Thank You
  • -Receive: 7
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: December 15, 2018, 06:11:03 AM »
Can you please explain how you did the whispering technique please?

I had a look. Basically its a kind of creative visualisation. You get comfy, close your eyes, picture the person, and in your mental theatre, goto their ear and whisper something you want them to do at whispering volume. Do it over and over again, like maybe 5 times. Then you come out of it or fall asleep.

There is nothing special about this technique at all. It is just garden variety creative visualisation.

Agnes has 25k subscribers on her youtube channel. When you have that many people trying something you say, just by random chance you are going to get many people finding success. Then they leave positive comments and very few negative comments (because people who got something are more enthusiastic to post than people who didnt get something), others read this and think it must work and then subscribe.

There is a proliferation of such LOA teachers on the web now. All of them are inventing 'techniques' like this. How to get a text, how to whip someone's genitals, whispering technique, blah blah. Its all catchy clickbait just to build a subscriber base.

Most people don't realise that a large subscriber base gets the channel owner half decent advertising revenue from the youtube ads subscribers are forced to see. So increasing subscribers, not getting better at teaching actually repeatable loa techniques, is the game for these loa gurus.
« Last Edit: December 15, 2018, 06:22:43 AM by Brighton »

Offline Sarenia

• Growing
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 5
  • -Receive: 17
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: December 15, 2018, 08:21:00 PM »
Chealsea I'm glad it worked for you so well!

Tags: