Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

collapse

Author Topic: Is Quantum Physics in Chaos?  (Read 768 times)

Offline Alexbally

• Thank You
  • -Given: 239
  • -Receive: 606
  • At the end of the day, it gets dark.
    • View Profile
Is Quantum Physics in Chaos?
« on: January 10, 2018, 05:16:12 AM »
Have Quantum Physics theories about reality been misleading people for long enough on how reality is "created" from endless probabilities? Bare with me but here's potentially how.....

The Double Slit Experiment has been jumped all over by LOA gurus as a way of explaining that the universe is a creation of the mind and therefore we all have the power to change reality!

For those that do not know, they experimented to determine that light and matter can be both wave and particle because according to the classical model of physics, it is impossible to be both at the same time.
What they found was that when light was sent through one slit, it created a blob of light on the plate behind the slit to suggest that light travelled as particles. When a second slit was introduced, it created a wave effect on the plate behind the slits, as if to suggest it now travelled in waves and photons interfered with each other, instead of the predicted outcome of two blobs.
Confused by these results, they decided to test it as one photon at a time being sent towards the two slits and this created another wave effect, which naturally confused them further because how can one photon interfere with itself to create another wave effect?
So a measurement device was introduced to measure which slit the single photon would travel through - left or right?

Now this is where the experiment falls over because to be able to measure photons on a quantum microscopic scale, we need an electrical measuring device to do the observing for us. I will continue on with the results firstly though....

So upon measuring the single photons entry point, they now found a blob result on the recording plate again, now suggesting that the photon went back to a particle again. So they concluded that the act of observation collapsed the wave to a particle.

***Observing in scientific terminology means only to measure***

LOA gurus took this conclusion and took the word "observing" in a literal, every day sense and effectively  twisted it into conscious awareness!
They are not the same thing!

The reason why the experiment fell over upon the introduction of the observing device is because it was the observing device that interfered with the wave in itself in some way.
Whilst there is not a concrete, definitive reason as to exactly why or how the device interfered, there is a very strong and logical opinion amongst top scientists all over the world. They believe that the electrical observing device emits an electromagnetic wave, just as everything does and especially electrical items do, and it's this wave that rubs up against the light wave when passing that subsequently either collapses the wave to a photon or creates the photon. Electromagnetic interference is the act of induction.

There is a more refined version of the double slit experiment which introduces a vertical wire grid, a lens and two recording plates, which is called Afshar Experiment. This is a much better experiment because the wire grid is used to remove any doubt that interference does occur as it would cause diffraction without any interference, the lens is used to direct the photon to a particular slit (left or right) and the two recording plates are positioned behind each slit and separate from each other. Now they were finally able to observe which slit the photon passed through.
Success! They finally measured both the wave and the particle at the same time!
They have also been able to remove the observation device and used another, weaker means to observe, so to try to remove the doubt of interference from the observing device.
These results gave birth eventually to the Many Worlds Interpretation. The MWI theory was able to fit the mathematical equations. However, this theory has many issues too, I'll list the top 2 that come to my mind:

1. Interference is still happening on some level. Be it air or ether. Even if it is not induction, any form of observing device will have an atomic superposition of its own, just like the photon will, so there is still potential for interference here too.
2. The biggest issue - MWI is purely just a theory. It is impossible to measure and therefore impossible to prove as factual. It's a fantasy theory that has simply only been imagined.

In my opinion, this goes a very long way to show that we cannot consciously create our reality as first inclined in the way Quantum Physics detailed.
However, is there another way to create our reality?

Where QP essentially is purely just theoretical, there is ever more growing evidence of a slightly different reality to the cosmos and the universe. A universe that is not abundant with matter and dark matter as QP suggests, but a universe and cosmos that is abundant with plasma and electricity. QP has things generally correct at a micro scale but it totally falls over time and time again at a macro scale.

The Electric Universe theory explains and more importantly proves the things that QP cannot. The EU theory states that 99.9% of the universe is actually an electrically conductive plasma, which gives life to all planets, planetary orbits, stars, planetary events and astrological events. Wherever there is electrical current, there is electromagnetic force. Everything is considered to be waves in the form of electromagnetic force. The Earth has its own electrical field too, created by torsion fields and these torsion fields are what keep our galaxy in its orbit and they create all geometrical patterns in the universe and on our planet - so on a macro and micro scale.. Humans have their own electromagnetic fields created by our heart and brain.
In almost all spiritual theories and ancient philosophies, reference is made to an ether or aether being in abundance within our own atmosphere here on planet Earth. Spiritually speaking, this is said to hold all information and collective consciousness of the past and all probable realities of the future.

Regarding EU theory, research people like Nikola Tesla, Kristian Birkellund, Nikolai Kozyrev and Wallace Thornhill.

So, if our interpretation of QP is incorrect in its relationship to LOA and the EU theory actually has much more relevance, I want to explore what this new relationship might be.

I realise that this thread may not win many fans at all but maybe it is time that new theories are explored. If anybody has any input, please feel free to post and please excuse me if some of my interpretations are slightly off the mark as I am not a scientist, I'm just an electrician.
« Last Edit: January 10, 2018, 05:28:04 AM by Alexbally »

Follow members gave a thank to your post:

Offline ndacloud

• Thank You
  • -Given: 0
  • -Receive: 40
  • Now I am Power Attractor! WOW
    • View Profile
Re: Is Quantum Physics in Chaos?
« Reply #1 on: February 05, 2018, 05:15:43 AM »
This is interesting.  I've never heard of the Afshar Experiment.  Seems like I have heard of the electric universe theory from somewhere though.  Probably from reading up on Tesla because I've never heard of these other guys.  I have a feeling there's something to this electric universe theory, but I don't know how it would explain LOA. 

Offline Alexbally

• Thank You
  • -Given: 239
  • -Receive: 606
  • At the end of the day, it gets dark.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 05, 2018, 05:30:18 AM »
No.....me neither lol! Even if there is fuck all relevance, I'll still learn about it to see if there is or not any.

It just keeps on bringing me back to whatever this true source of energy is, the energy before it's transmuted into electricity. Then again though, everything is electrically charged, even our thoughts and emotions.

In truth NDA, sometimes I just like to write about something different and more thought provoking than just RS or get my ex back. Just to see if it stirs up much conversation different to the norm.
Don't get me wrong, I have nothing against them particular topics but they will always be here and sometimes it's nice to read something different.

Offline Brighton

• Thank You
  • -Given: 4
  • -Receive: 159
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 28, 2018, 08:34:28 PM »
The reason why the experiment fell over upon the introduction of the observing device is because it was the observing device that interfered with the wave in itself in some way.
Whilst there is not a concrete, definitive reason as to exactly why or how the device interfered, there is a very strong and logical opinion amongst top scientists all over the world.

And so, it stands to reason, that they will eventually notice, that the mind itself is an observing device that can interfere with physical reality at the quantum level in some way, collapsing the probability wave into the physical reality that is imagined. The mind interferes with the thing being observed, by changing it.

Which is very similar to the loa.

Anyway, the infinite multiverse theory is the correct one to explain physical reality and  not the EU one. Conversations with God by neale donald walsch said so.

« Last Edit: December 28, 2018, 08:36:04 PM by Brighton »

Offline Superman

• Thank You
  • -Given: 806
  • -Receive: 6722
  • https://www.reddit.com/r/ALLISMIND/
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 28, 2018, 09:01:18 PM »
 "Is Quantum Physics in Chaos?"

Lets imagine you look a piece of art on a screen (which is of course very harmonious and beautiful) and ask "are the pixels of this picture/art chaos?"
First of all; the pixels you see are not something separated from the art, because they make the art you see possible. And second, they may appear chaos when you look from a perspecive that is not familiar to your brain but they are what makes the picture. Or lets imagine you see a paper picture: the forms, light and colors are not separated from the picture, they are what makes the picture. Even if they may appear weird if you look at them in a way that they are not familiar to you. So quantum physics is just a "zommed" reality of what we habitualy know.

People often separate physics with quantum physics and they talk as if those were 2 different things, yet it is only a difference of scale.
Look at a human body, you see harmony and everything working fine, everything seem to have an order, yet if you look closer you will see organs, and if you look closer you will see cells and molecules and then atoms, and quarks and then just energy... the more far you go the more "chaotic' and "fast" it seems to be yet it is all that that makes the "harmony" your eyes see. So in no way we can talk about quantum physics as something "else".

You cannot remove atoms from a physical object and then study the object, if you do it would not be an object anymore and those atoms would not be the same. Imagine quantum physics just like a big zoom, a different scale of the reality we know, it is not something different. Even if we can label it and so delude ourself into thinking that for example "H2o" is one thing and "water" another.

In our brain biology is one thing, physics another, quantum physics another, psycology another... but those are all connected and they are all different perspective of the one and same "thing". They all lead to the nature of reality and the mind.
A stone is one thing, a herb another, and a human being another yet they are made from the same "stuff", just different arrangement.
« Last Edit: December 28, 2018, 09:10:26 PM by Superman »

Offline Brighton

• Thank You
  • -Given: 4
  • -Receive: 159
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 28, 2018, 09:49:06 PM »

People often separate physics with quantum physics and they talk as if those were 2 different things, yet it is only a difference of scale.

The difference between the quantum level and the macro level is one of scale, and all are part of the same physical reality ? OMG, I did'nt know that. Thank you soupman for that blinding elephantine insight, who would have thought ? What a valuable contribution to this thread.

"Is Quantum Physics in Chaos?"

This question, examined here by Bally, pertains exclusively, to contemporary discussions, in scientific circles, on whether consciousness, itself, empirically,  interacts with, quantum realities, and the consequences thereof, and nothing else.

Of course when it comes to soupman, he cannot help but distort anything that is otherwise (contextually) straightforward, and tell everyone else what they must be thinking and believing about it in the process.

It's not his fault.  He is :

being under the influence of pendulum.

« Last Edit: December 28, 2018, 09:57:59 PM by Brighton »

Offline Desideratum

• Thank You
  • -Given: 55
  • -Receive: 883
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: December 29, 2018, 02:32:16 AM »
Quote from: Soupman on December 28, 2018, 09:01:18 PM

The difference between the quantum level and the macro level is one of scale, and all are part of the same physical reality ? OMG, I did'nt know that. Thank you soupman for that blinding elephantine insight, who would have thought ? What a valuable contribution to this thread.

the whole point of quantum physics is that it is decidedly NOT just a difference of scale. If it were only that, one set of laws would work for all conditions. They do not. That's why we have quantum physics. That is also why Newtonian relativity does not work in larger, more high-energy conditions.

Offline Superman

• Thank You
  • -Given: 806
  • -Receive: 6722
  • https://www.reddit.com/r/ALLISMIND/
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: December 29, 2018, 03:18:46 AM »
Quote from: Soupman on December 28, 2018, 09:01:18 PM

the whole point of quantum physics is that it is decidedly NOT just a difference of scale. If it were only that, one set of laws would work for all conditions. They do not. That's why we have quantum physics. That is also why Newtonian relativity does not work in larger, more high-energy conditions.

Wtf. Newtonian relativity is just an Earth concept its not even an absolute, its just an interpretation that makes sense today. Many theories will be destroyed/changed with new discoveries, with quantum physics we are getting closer to the truth and the nature of reality. And when I say its difference of "scale" its to simplify. The more far we go, less theories and "laws" will be because we will understand the unicity of how reality works.

Offline Desideratum

• Thank You
  • -Given: 55
  • -Receive: 883
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: December 29, 2018, 03:21:31 AM »
I was just comparing how Newtonian physics/relativity falls apart at, say, near lightspeed velocities. That's where Einstein enters the room. We have different models to handle different situations, we don't have a single model to handle everything (like Quantum gravity, etc. ).

Tags: