Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

collapse

Author Topic: Tips to Radiate Love and Visualize  (Read 3202 times)

Offline ChaliceSnowFlower

• Thank You
  • -Given: 2574
  • -Receive: 231
  • Now I am Power Attractor! WOW
    • View Profile
Re: Tips to Radiate Love and Visualize
« Reply #15 on: December 20, 2017, 12:34:25 AM »
A woman (let's call her Rachel) I worked with once had an affair with a married man (let's call him Matt) He had a child with his wife, who was heavily pregnant at the time. Their second child had also died recently. The wife was tipped off and confronted her, the man decided he had been a fool and went back to his family. Rachel just would not leave him alone and he ended up leaving his wife again and moving in with Rachel. She bragged about her wonderful relationship, but in reality the guy was trapped. She was crazy and he was probably afraid to leave her. In the end he did, and took up with another woman - much "plainer" than Rachel but far more normal - who he has not married but who he has a child with. (Too complicated for me). But some women like Rachel - who looked like a pole dancer - lure them with all kinds of means, probably exotic sex in this case coupled with threats. No doubt he said all those amazing things to his wife and then to her. So, it is all temporary and means zero in the end.

This is quite the drama.

Follow members gave a thank to your post:

Offline seatostars

• Growing
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 26
  • -Receive: 10
  • We create our own universe.
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: December 20, 2017, 04:31:40 AM »
Suikaz: I really like your insight on meditating to see how I feel about the situation now.  :) I did that this morning and am still really very sad about it. I feel I need to focus on how I am feeling, and improving my happiness and self love. I did try doing the NLP technique you mentioned, and it did work for a few minutes. I find going back to affirmations really helpful when I get an unwanted thought.

I understand how some date others as a way to move on, but I can't. It's not who I am. It wouldn't be fair to them, and I am in an unhealthy place. I need to focus on myself and being happy first. I think if someone gave me a compliment, tried to touch me on a date... or showed up at all.. I would start slapping them, so I don't think so. (haha)

Anteres: Thank you! Someone saying that it is okay to be sad felt really validating. I love the gratitude journal idea and I adore Agnes Vivarelli! Watching her videos has been really soothing for me, and it has helped me not to feel not as alone. I really agree with 'everything is you pushed out'. It feels accurate (in my case). It is certainly no coincidence that ever single one of my fears manifested. Now that I know better, I can do better.  :-*
« Last Edit: December 20, 2017, 04:45:04 AM by seatostars »

Offline AngelusofftheSea

• The Forum Angel
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 637
  • -Receive: 588
  • Magnum opus. Amor vincit omnia. No timebo mala
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: July 22, 2018, 11:58:40 PM »
Insightful thread, bumping for those looking for answers right now.

In love and light,
Angel

Offline ReclaimingMyTime

• Thank You
  • -Given: 13
  • -Receive: 16
  • Now I am Power Attractor! WOW
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: July 23, 2018, 09:40:58 PM »
Insightful thread, bumping for those looking for answers right now.

In love and light,
Angel

Thanks! This was a helpful read.

Tags: