Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

collapse

Author Topic: Tips to Radiate Love and Visualize  (Read 3204 times)

Offline seatostars

• Growing
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 26
  • -Receive: 10
  • We create our own universe.
    • View Profile
Tips to Radiate Love and Visualize
« on: December 16, 2017, 05:57:58 AM »
Hello new friends,

I am new to the forum, and feel so grateful that such a forum exists.

My lover (34 years old) and I (32 years old) dated for 5.5 years, and broke up 2.5 months ago. He has been slowly moving his things out of the apartment, and recently flew across the country to tend to his ailing mother. When we separated, he told me that he loved me, but wasn't in love with me anymore and that he needed space for several months. He said that there may be a little bit of hope for us after his schooling ended in February, but that he was very overwhelmed with his mother and his schooling.

Immediately after we broke up, I cried and begged off-and-on for weeks. A month ago, I found Agnes Vivarelli on YouTube, and gained perspective on 'everyone is you pushed out'. I started to focus all of my attention on my own self love and on giving love to myself rather than needing love from others.

Now, I wake up in the morning an hour earlier and do a self love meditations, followed by visualizing that my partner is there with me in bed (living in the end result) both in the morning and in the evening. Throughout the day I do my affirmations (depending on how much self love I need that day). If I begin to feel frustrated impatient, I will do a meditation focusing on surrendering and letting go.

I just made my first vision board today ~ which I am really proud of  ;) ~ and started a gratitude journal. I restate my intention to the universe every day ('I am so happy and grateful now that ____ and I are in a loving, committed relationship') assuming that it is done.

Much of the time, I have a deep feeling of knowing that we will be together soon. In the meantime, I have not been contacting him (I haven't reached out in weeks - and neither has he). I am slowly beginning to feel very secure and loved (about 80% of the time), whereas for the first month following us not being together I lost 25 lbs and couldn't get out of bed.

I do have a few questions. Does anyone have any tips on how to strengthen your visualizations when you are imagining yourself with your person and you are living in the end result? I have been using an imaginal scene every morning and night using my senses (remembering what he smells like, his voice, the hair on his chest, how he feels, etc), but during the day I struggle to imagine he is there with me. Also, I have found it difficult to radiate love to him because I tend to feel triggered by the feeling of doubt when I do. Because of this, I always go back to self love meditations to try to ensure my energy stays positive. I am wondering if anyone would be willing to share any techniques on how to radiate love that they use?

Any words of encouragement, or perhaps tips would be really appreciated. Thank you! I am hoping that I am on the right track, but I am very new at this.  :-*
« Last Edit: December 16, 2017, 06:06:12 AM by seatostars »

Offline Superman

• Thank You
  • -Given: 806
  • -Receive: 6731
  • https://www.reddit.com/r/ALLISMIND/
    • View Profile
Re: Tips to Radiate Love and Visualize
« Reply #1 on: December 16, 2017, 06:21:57 AM »
you may find this helpful:

LOA is always effortless. In good or in "bad".
If you feel like you do effort to make things happen or if you wait things then you are in what most people call "resistance"... you are in high probability to just manifest more frustration. So conscious use of Loa just doest work with "effort". It has to feel natural and effortess.
Observe everything you have and do good in your life... you will see that if feels natural to you and effortless. If you have compliments every day, if you have great wealth or health, everything you have you see it as natural, you dont see it as something hard to attain.
So no matter what you want become it: be it. Detach yourself a little from effort, manifesting and visualisations, affirmations
UNDERSTAND WHAT THOSE ARE SUPPOSED TO DO. They are not the power.
Another great mistake is to blindly try to manifest every desire to have. You need to understand what creates them and if its come from low vibrations or high ones. A desire created by despair and need will mostly just create more despair and need no matter what the desire is.

Behind every desire of ex back is a desire to be loved or the desire to have a great relationship: the ex is just a shadow of it that you percieve as BIG GOAL with your needy/fearful mind. Try to see the big picture. BECOME THE ENERGY OF GREAT LOVE AND RELATIONSHIP insted of focusing on need or ex. Those are very different. Even if you imagine your ex loving you this may not be the energy of great love but more of need and despair. Because when you have great love you dont imagine those things. Think about it... go deep.

Offline seatostars

• Growing
  • Thank You
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 16, 2017, 09:45:43 AM »
I am grateful for your response, Superman.

I want to make sure I am understanding what you said, so please correct me if I am way off. :)

I think you are suggesting that I become the energy that I wish to have in my life, instead of being so hung up on techniques of how to manifest. So, if I were in an amazing relationship with my lover, I would feel joyous, passionate, etc.

Affirmations, self-love meditations and living in the end result have really helped me to begin to feel happy, loved and secure. I deeply connect with the idea that I create my own happiness and love.

Hm. I'll admit that it has felt comforting to be so active in day-to-day activities and techniques, because if has given me a sense of control over the process (... which after writing that, I can clearly see is wrong, as I must learn to surrender and let go). By thinking less about tasks and more about the big picture (becoming a phoenix of love and happiness), I must trust more in the universe.

I suppose my question has now shifted. How do we surrender and let go? Even when I do meditations on surrendering, I feel pangs of doubt. I feel as though I am letting him go, or letting go of hope. Are there ways to surrender and detach, while we wait for our manifestation?

Mm. You have given me a lot to think about. If this was misrepresented by me, I apologize (and in that case, I've given myself a lot to think about - haha).

« Last Edit: December 16, 2017, 09:50:47 AM by seatostars »

Follow members gave a thank to your post:

Offline Superman

• Thank You
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 16, 2017, 04:03:17 PM »
I am grateful for your response, Superman.

You're welcome :D

I think you are suggesting that I become the energy that I wish to have in my life, instead of being so hung up on techniques of how to manifest. So, if I were in an amazing relationship with my lover, I would feel joyous, passionate, etc.

Exactly! Lets pretend you have it now! Would you spend time in imagination and trying to manifest it? NO! You would just live your life in joy and focus on the present... you would enjoy life. Its truely not about affirmations, visualisations and hours spending in thinking. Dont be fooled by people who say to do that... at least you can try for yourself. If you dont believe my words I suggest you spend one whole month in "trying" and visualization and another one just focusing on joy, the present moment and YOU, your life. And see for yourself what works better.

Affirmations, self-love meditations and living in the end result have really helped me to begin to feel happy, loved and secure. I deeply connect with the idea that I create my own happiness and love.

Living in the end is confusing for many people... it is not spending hours in visualisation and affirmations. Thats more trying. Living in the end is more what I said above. So I hope that you understand that living in the end means being happy now: having it all. It is enjoying the present moment and enjoying yourself fully now: thats what you do when you have your desires. Thats living in the end.

I suppose my question has now shifted. How do we surrender and let go? Even when I do meditations on surrendering, I feel pangs of doubt. I feel as though I am letting him go, or letting go of hope. Are there ways to surrender and detach, while we wait for our manifestation?

By just doing what I said above :p

Have a nice day/night.

Offline seatostars

• Growing
  • Thank You
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 17, 2017, 07:12:29 AM »
Oh dear am I ever going to have some vile emotions to get out of my soul after today.

The girl that my lover has been living with for 2 months since we split up is now across the country with him at his dying mother's side. How on earth did it go from "you are my world, you are my universe, I could never be with anyone else" to days later living with another woman. He told me that he wasn't attracted to her, that she had too many issues. I suppose I don't know for certain together.. This feels like knives being jammed into my chest.

Offline Superman

• Thank You
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 17, 2017, 07:44:14 AM »
Don't take it personaly... when he said all those cool words he meant them ... but feelings are just like anything else: temporary.

One day people will love you, another day they will not. And even if they Truly love you its because they see in you what they desire for THEIR OWN happiness. They are attracted by you because they think you have that something that can satisfy THEIR OWN needs, desires, wishes, expectations. ITS ABOUT THEM. In truth they love themself. You are only a "tool", that something that fills a hole, symbolically speaking.
You're not that different from a product to be consumed , or a trophy to be shown. People will love you and "consume" you as long as it makes them happy and as long they have some profit from it. Its selfishness at its pure form. What else?
But dont be sad, don't take it personaly : even the most beautiful relationships, the greatest "love" on this wolrd has that "blueprint".
Most people dont see that as a problem, in fact most people have so little self love and self worth that they find  "honorable" to be "desired", they find their happiness in knowing that someone else whant to "use" or "consume" them. Look at all those people who try so hard to manifest someone "loving" them, look how hard they work in gym or with loa, comsmetics, surgeries... just to be consumed. WONDERFUL. lol
But just let me tell you: If you think that you value or your happiness depends of who loves you or not or who wants to consume you or not... they my dear friend you are in great misery. Love yourself as if you were the LOVE OF YOUR LIFE, because YOU ARE.Take care of you as no one did in the pas nor will be able to do in the future. Give yourself treatments and great gifts. Make yourself grow and improve every day! Not to attract anyone or to give yourself for someone but FOR YOU. JUST BECAUSE YOU WANT TO DO THAT FOR YOU. In that way you will happy no matter if one love you or not... You will be an original, godlike... not a slave. There is noting more attractive that a person who doesnt need to be attractive or loved. A person who feels whole.
Sure you can be kind and lovely with others, thats fine. BUT nevr make someone above you. Dont consider anyone as "the one" or "love of your life" thats only YOU. And if you say its someone else then you make that person your destroyer. Don't forget that you existed before you knew that person et you will exist if she is gone. You were born and you will die alone.  Before you that person loved someone else and after you will or alredy love someone else. Because like I said: people love themself and their needs. Its not about you.
Only you deals with yourself 24h a day. Others are there when they have time, motivation, desire... even your own mother is not every second with you nor can deal with your own emotions and thoughts. I know all this is painful to hear because we are so much programmed by stories and fiction. But once you understand this you become free. So understand: you are the love of yourlife. All people come and go. Even someone that will stay with you your whole life, still you have to deal with yourself alone.

Its funny that I write this, because 5 years in the past I was so "needy" of love. I was in the mindsed of idealizing love and relationships... Yet I was so hungry of love and relationships. Now that I have it all I feel like I see it for what it is and I dont overthink it, I dont see it as something "magical", "miraculous"... I'm just so cool now. Maybe thats the reason why I have it more than ever. Now I feel almost alergic to people's love I just see that as someone else seeing me as their "trophy" or they wanting to "use" me for their own desires. Weird lol.

Offline seatostars

• Growing
  • Thank You
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: December 17, 2017, 07:53:55 AM »
He said them the day before we broke up..

Offline Superman

• Thank You
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: December 17, 2017, 08:49:45 AM »
No matter who says what... understand that you create your experience and its up to you to stay on forums and cry and observe him and what he does or you refuse to be in that position and create another reality. Yoi just make him irrevelant. You want love and he was the representation, the symbol of that.... so focus on the energy of love and joy: imagine how it feels to live the real love (dont limit that to him!!) and everything that corresponds to that energy will be there. It may be him, it may be better, it may be better and him... But focus on you and your energy not him and where he is or what he does.

Offline siamesegirl

• Thank You
  • -Given: 1205
  • -Receive: 1317
  • We are Siamese, if you please!
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: December 17, 2017, 04:37:08 PM »
Oh dear am I ever going to have some vile emotions to get out of my soul after today.

The girl that my lover has been living with for 2 months since we split up is now across the country with him at his dying mother's side. How on earth did it go from "you are my world, you are my universe, I could never be with anyone else" to days later living with another woman. He told me that he wasn't attracted to her, that she had too many issues. I suppose I don't know for certain together.. This feels like knives being jammed into my chest.

A woman (let's call her Rachel) I worked with once had an affair with a married man (let's call him Matt) He had a child with his wife, who was heavily pregnant at the time. Their second child had also died recently. The wife was tipped off and confronted her, the man decided he had been a fool and went back to his family. Rachel just would not leave him alone and he ended up leaving his wife again and moving in with Rachel. She bragged about her wonderful relationship, but in reality the guy was trapped. She was crazy and he was probably afraid to leave her. In the end he did, and took up with another woman - much "plainer" than Rachel but far more normal - who he has not married but who he has a child with. (Too complicated for me). But some women like Rachel - who looked like a pole dancer - lure them with all kinds of means, probably exotic sex in this case coupled with threats. No doubt he said all those amazing things to his wife and then to her. So, it is all temporary and means zero in the end.

Offline seatostars

• Growing
  • Thank You
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: December 18, 2017, 12:43:36 AM »
No matter who says what... understand that you create your experience and its up to you to stay on forums and cry and observe him and what he does or you refuse to be in that position and create another reality. Yoi just make him irrevelant. You want love and he was the representation, the symbol of that.... so focus on the energy of love and joy: imagine how it feels to live the real love (dont limit that to him!!) and everything that corresponds to that energy will be there. It may be him, it may be better, it may be better and him... But focus on you and your energy not him and where he is or what he does.

You are completely right, Superman. I can't express how grateful I am for everyone's kind responses.

I will focus on my own joy, happiness and love. Hm.. This feels like an epic-ally steep hill to climb at the moment, I'll admit. From your experience, what are some ways to live in a state of love and abundance when you feel like you are at the bottom of a pit? How do I climb out?

Offline Superman

• Thank You
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: December 18, 2017, 01:40:01 AM »
How do you climb where? And at what bottom are you?
The fact is that this only your perception. It is you who imagine being at the bottom of something and it is you who thinks that you have to climb something... The fact is that those are only thoughts and that you are the whole YOU that you always was. You just have to live your life and focus on yourself wether you were with a lover or not. Your joy comes from you wether you are with your lover or not... So just distract yourself from your negative imagination that you create and go on with your life. Those who love you will be there. No effort to make. But if you feel some pain or anger just accept it... it is perfectly okay and natural. Dont try to supress anything. Accept and surrender. But dont force yourself to be in that position.

Offline suikaz

• Thank You
  • -Given: 68
  • -Receive: 77
  • Now I am Power Attractor! WOW
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: December 18, 2017, 12:58:58 PM »
I completely understand your feeling. Because I had those kind of heartbroken experiences before.
And what you are doing (visualization, affirmation, journal etc.) will put you more into being obsessed with your ex. And you won't get one back.

The point is that you're trying it too much. After breaking up, it should be the time that you grieve the relationship, cry as much as you want and think about something else completely to get 'yourself' back again. Don't try to send love or whatever now, because what you are sending now is 'neediness' and 'desperation'.
Forget about that relationship. But don't 'hate' it.
It could take months to feel better and less thinking about that person. But trust me, this is the best way to feel good for yourself.

Everything takes time. You really need to be able to live by yourself first. You have to feel 'fine' to just being alone for a while. Don't think about manifest him back. Because now it is too soon for you psychologically.

Trying to be happy too soon, while deeply you are heartbroken, will just prolong the heartbroken feeling. You just have to let time heal you.

And also, stop looking at social media. I mean just stop thinking about the '3rd person'. There is no one there.
It is only you and him. That's all. Delete the picture of '3rd party' in your mind by make the picture become grey and smaller and smaller as much as possible (NLP technique).

....After few months, when you are fine being alone and you accept that the past relationship was done. Then you can start focusing on you two together. That time you will only have true positive energy radiating out of you. And manifestation is a done deal.

Remember, nothing is ever too late. You can start manifesting your ex back or whoever you want anytime. BUT when is the best time then?? The best time is when you are completely happy with yourself and don't feel in need of that person that much. Set the intention that you are reunited with that person. Start dating others is also the good strategy to shift your focus out of your ex.
« Last Edit: December 18, 2017, 01:01:56 PM by suikaz »

Offline seatostars

• Growing
  • Thank You
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: December 18, 2017, 11:31:45 PM »
I am so overwhelmed (in a really good way) how much it has helped to read everyone's words of support. It really warms my heart.  :-*

Suikaz, I read your post a few times I agree! Since finding LOA and it's methods, I have gone totally bananas with it hoping that it would manifest my desire faster. I completely missed the letting go and surrendering part, which is SO important.

So, yes - absolutely. I will just... be (happy). I will let go and surrender the past, as well as the choke-hold I seem to have on controlling when my lover will manifest back into my arms.. and bed. ::) Instead, I will continue to pluck along, knowing that my desire is done, will physically manifest soon ~ and I will learn to detach from it. I have launched a lot into the universe over these past few months. I feel like that's enough now..

Offline suikaz

• Thank You
  • -Given: 68
  • -Receive: 77
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: December 19, 2017, 06:20:42 PM »
I am so overwhelmed (in a really good way) how much it has helped to read everyone's words of support. It really warms my heart.  :-*

Suikaz, I read your post a few times I agree! Since finding LOA and it's methods, I have gone totally bananas with it hoping that it would manifest my desire faster. I completely missed the letting go and surrendering part, which is SO important.

So, yes - absolutely. I will just... be (happy). I will let go and surrender the past, as well as the choke-hold I seem to have on controlling when my lover will manifest back into my arms.. and bed. ::) Instead, I will continue to pluck along, knowing that my desire is done, will physically manifest soon ~ and I will learn to detach from it. I have launched a lot into the universe over these past few months. I feel like that's enough now..

Meditate and see how do you really feel / what do you think about the situation now. If you feel really good and happy, then it's time to focus on being together with your person (the feeling should be like you imagine it for fun!)
If you still feel sad, gut wrenching, then stop thinking about him at all, and think about something else completely. Try to delete those bad pictures /feelings in you mind by NLP technique that I told you. Anytime the unwanted feelings or pictures come into your mind, just make it grey and shrink it until it disappears.

I really recommend you to date other people as well. It will help you a lot. You may not really like them, but you will gain a lot more confident and self love back. And important part is it's fun and you will have many things to think about, not only about your ex. Once your energy become really attractive , and you set intention to be reunited with your person, then the manifestation is guaranteed.

Offline anteres

• Thank You
  • -Given: 120
  • -Receive: 149
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: December 19, 2017, 06:59:21 PM »
Hello new friends,

I am new to the forum, and feel so grateful that such a forum exists.

My lover (34 years old) and I (32 years old) dated for 5.5 years, and broke up 2.5 months ago. He has been slowly moving his things out of the apartment, and recently flew across the country to tend to his ailing mother. When we separated, he told me that he loved me, but wasn't in love with me anymore and that he needed space for several months. He said that there may be a little bit of hope for us after his schooling ended in February, but that he was very overwhelmed with his mother and his schooling.

Immediately after we broke up, I cried and begged off-and-on for weeks. A month ago, I found Agnes Vivarelli on YouTube, and gained perspective on 'everyone is you pushed out'. I started to focus all of my attention on my own self love and on giving love to myself rather than needing love from others.

Now, I wake up in the morning an hour earlier and do a self love meditations, followed by visualizing that my partner is there with me in bed (living in the end result) both in the morning and in the evening. Throughout the day I do my affirmations (depending on how much self love I need that day). If I begin to feel frustrated impatient, I will do a meditation focusing on surrendering and letting go.

I just made my first vision board today ~ which I am really proud of  ;) ~ and started a gratitude journal. I restate my intention to the universe every day ('I am so happy and grateful now that ____ and I are in a loving, committed relationship') assuming that it is done.

Much of the time, I have a deep feeling of knowing that we will be together soon. In the meantime, I have not been contacting him (I haven't reached out in weeks - and neither has he). I am slowly beginning to feel very secure and loved (about 80% of the time), whereas for the first month following us not being together I lost 25 lbs and couldn't get out of bed.

I do have a few questions. Does anyone have any tips on how to strengthen your visualizations when you are imagining yourself with your person and you are living in the end result? I have been using an imaginal scene every morning and night using my senses (remembering what he smells like, his voice, the hair on his chest, how he feels, etc), but during the day I struggle to imagine he is there with me. Also, I have found it difficult to radiate love to him because I tend to feel triggered by the feeling of doubt when I do. Because of this, I always go back to self love meditations to try to ensure my energy stays positive. I am wondering if anyone would be willing to share any techniques on how to radiate love that they use?

Any words of encouragement, or perhaps tips would be really appreciated. Thank you! I am hoping that I am on the right track, but I am very new at this.  :-*

First of all nothing is really impossible. - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bjDohQyXFdA check this series you will understand many thing about yourself.

Don't push yourself very hard. The harder you try the harder it will be to manifest. Leave it for sometime.

Check this - http://www.vibrational-alchemy.com/telepathic/intro.htm
Do it for yourself or whoever you wish to. It will work on you. Because whatever you give you get it in return.

Take it slow. You don't need to date other guys. You don't always need to look for happiness. It is okay to be sad. Sadness has its own melancholy. Transform your sadness to something you would like to do - any form of art or whatever.

Keep gratitude journal for the things you had and you have.

Check Agnes's videos. She is really graceful.

Just do these. Your love will be yours. Don't worry.

Tags: