Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

collapse

Author Topic: Using sexual energy to manifest?  (Read 4141 times)

Offline Blue02

• Growing
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 7
  • -Receive: 4
  • Now I am Power Attractor! WOW
    • View Profile
Using sexual energy to manifest?
« on: December 15, 2017, 11:02:45 PM »
This question was posted on the forum a few years ago:

So I've heard that one of the most powerful ways to attract something is to visualize your desire while masturbating because of the high amount of energy involved. However I have OCD so intrusive thoughts always flood my head during this, since the universe doesn't understand what good or bad thoughts are, is this actually helping to manifest things that I don't desire?

Iím reposting it because I have learned about this method recently and wondered this exact same thing. It doesnít seem to have gotten answered. Does anyone have an answer?

Offline aaron_89

• Growing
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 19
  • -Receive: 2
    • View Profile
Re: Using sexual energy to manifest?
« Reply #1 on: December 16, 2017, 05:59:34 PM »
Hi!

I guess you refer to Napoleon Hill's "sexual transmutation". He says that the sex drive is one of the strongest energies man has. But to direct it toward your goals and use it for manifestation you don't have to waste this energy by ejaculation...so be careful with masturbation. This energy needs some release and if don't let it out by orgasmn you can use it otherwise, for physical activities for example.
I've practiced this semen retention for a couple of months now and I noticed an increase in physical strenght and energy...also greater mental clarity if you avoid phantasizing. That's at least my experience.

Offline Dubtown

• Thank You
  • -Given: 6
  • -Receive: 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 16, 2017, 10:30:08 PM »
I've wondered about the "sexual transmutation" as well and if it would work for making the visualization process during meditation easier and more powerful. I believe it is also recommended in the Forbidden Parapsychology book.

aaron - have you noticed any changes in meditation practices (if you currently utilize any)?

Thank you.

Offline Superman

• Thank You
  • -Given: 806
  • -Receive: 6735
  • https://www.reddit.com/r/ALLISMIND/
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 17, 2017, 12:46:58 AM »
I personally don't believe it... just because someone writes about it or just because you read it doesn't mean it's true. But if you give it some special power with belief then yes it can help you... the same that if you believed that drinking water will heal you (placebo) it will... but it has nothing to do withwater but with the faith in it. The same with that sexual energy.

Follow members gave a thank to your post:

Offline Blue02

• Growing
  • Thank You
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 17, 2017, 01:18:44 AM »
I personally don't believe it... just because someone writes about it or just because you read it doesn't mean it's true. But if you give it some special power with belief then yes it can help you... the same that if you believed that drinking water will heal you (placebo) it will... but it has nothing to do withwater but with the faith in it. The same with that sexual energy.

Considering what I was wondering about, this is refreshing to read.

Offline Superman

• Thank You
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 17, 2017, 01:44:04 AM »
And Blue02 I want to precise something for you ^^
You said : "since the universe doesn't understand what good or bad thoughts are, is this actually helping to manifest things that I don't desire?"
The universe is just a symbolic way of talking about LOA... don't take it by word.
There is no power outside you to understand anything. There is just THE POWER (your mind) that manifests or projects itself in experienced reality. So you get the energy you generate.

Andd you say you have OCD (I had it) but it seems like you confuse it with simple distracting thoughts which are natural and everyone has it. Only very trained people can focus on something without distracting thoughts. Even if you have real OCD it is very important that you stop identify with it... dont associate wit it... dont give it power.

Offline Blue02

• Growing
  • Thank You
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: December 17, 2017, 09:49:13 AM »
Main key of the manifestation rituals are to lock down the field of energy into yourself. It programs your vessel, energetic fields into your intent and desire. Or as it was mentioned above you get the energy you generate.

So, in your view, just thinking negative thoughts without having the intention or desire to manifest them during this process will not program them?

Offline Superman

• Thank You
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: December 17, 2017, 11:04:49 AM »
Thinking positive or negative won't necessarily manifest anything. Just observe your own life... does all your thoughts manifest? Your mind and your life is your greatest teacher. The same for desire... you can desire something without ever having it. Those are just tools. What you manifest is what you are and what you generate.

Offline siamesegirl

• Thank You
  • -Given: 1205
  • -Receive: 1317
  • We are Siamese, if you please!
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: December 17, 2017, 03:44:59 PM »
Thinking positive or negative won't necessarily manifest anything. Just observe your own life... does all your thoughts manifest? Your mind and your life is your greatest teacher. The same for desire... you can desire something without ever having it. Those are just tools. What you manifest is what you are and what you generate.
Superman, The Secret says the opposite to this. What do you think to that?

Offline Superman

• Thank You
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: December 17, 2017, 06:57:11 PM »
Superman, The Secret says the opposite to this. What do you think to that?

Ask your own experience. Does every of your thought manifested?
The secret is the worst book you can read on Loa. Its just a great commercial success because of amazing marketing and promo.

Offline Moodman

• Growing
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 0
  • -Receive: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: March 21, 2020, 11:46:36 PM »
People are trying to act like their addiction is not addiction, masturbating for visualizing, this is the most weird thing I have ever heard. People are facing real issues having erectile dysfunction, but we are talking about masturbating for achieving your goals. Me and a couple of friends of mine have erectile issue and we have to deal with that. It was a big luck to find this article https://norsk-apotek.com/ now we can have a normal sexual life, we know how to use these pills to ensure ourselves that we won't have any bad side effect. To cut it short, don't trust those words and be happy to have a normal sexual life
« Last Edit: March 26, 2020, 07:59:08 PM by Moodman »