Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
collapse

Author Topic: Are YouTube Subs Legit?  (Read 909 times)

Offline Montman

• Thank You
  • -Given: 1
  • -Receive: 2
  • Now I am Power Attractor! WOW
    • View Profile
Are YouTube Subs Legit?
« on: December 15, 2017, 09:33:47 AM »
I've been interested in Hypnodaddy's, Matrixplay99's, and Mind Power's subliminal audios on YouTube but I'm curious if these are a waste of time? How do I know the affirmations they claim to utilize are indeed embedded in these vids? I've been using each of these people's subs on and off over the past 2 years (the longest I've been consistent was 6 months) and haven't noticed any changes. I'd use them while I slept, while I was doing other things, while I was meditating, etc. Any and every subliminal on YouTube have people in the comments saying they got all these crazy results and stuff like that but I'm rolling my eyes because not one person has ever had any physical proof to share with anyone else. If drastic changes like that were happening would you not be giddy to share with the whole world? Lots of things kind of making me skeptical after being a firm believer for a VERY long time. My belief, optimism and patience has yet been rewarded. Can these audios really change personality traits, physical characteristics, and talent development? I just want the truth.

Offline The Wolverine

• Thank You
  • -Given: 67
  • -Receive: 37
    • View Profile
Re: Are YouTube Subs Legit?
« Reply #1 on: December 15, 2017, 11:04:20 AM »
Don't use them.
Most of them do more damage to our body than good.
Even if some work then the results are temporary.
I am telling you from my personal experience.

Follow members gave a thank to your post:

Offline Montman

• Thank You
  • -Given: 1
  • -Receive: 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 15, 2017, 11:34:30 PM »
ok, yeah definitely not a risk I want to be taking then. Thank you for the insight.

Offline The Wolverine

• Thank You
  • -Given: 67
  • -Receive: 37
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 15, 2017, 11:44:41 PM »
ok, yeah definitely not a risk I want to be taking then. Thank you for the insight.
You're Welcome Mont.

Offline jennadayess

• Thank You
  • -Given: 38
  • -Receive: 30
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 18, 2017, 06:46:29 AM »
They kind of worked for me. I started my first subliminal in March 2017 and it was Mind Power's Dark Circles subliminal. I did it up till this month, but now I stopped. I do think my dark circles have improved a pretty good amount, but they are not completely gone. Also in March 2017, I listened to a growing taller sub from the same youtuber and listened to that up till August, when I found out I had grown around 1.5 inches. Although to be fair, I think I grew when I let go, so to conclude this post, I do not think subs are the easiest way to manifest, they are a good place to start, but when you feel like you can manifest without them, then it is okay to stop listening to them.

Offline BabyCakes12345

• Thank You
  • -Given: 399
  • -Receive: 25
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 18, 2017, 09:30:06 AM »
« Last Edit: March 18, 2018, 01:34:27 AM by BabyCakes12345 »

Offline ibelieve2021

• Thank You
  • -Given: 0
  • -Receive: 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 05, 2018, 05:05:02 PM »
DONT USE MINDPOWER DONT USE IT

Offline jennadayess

• Thank You
  • -Given: 38
  • -Receive: 30
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: March 06, 2018, 09:21:16 AM »

I really donít see why people have a problem with her subs. Iím pretty sure she does not put satanic messages in her videos because one time she did a house tour, and it showed that she is just a simple woman who lives with her teenage daughter. She is sweet and replies to a lot of people. Although I have stopped using subs, I had slight results from her videos. She really isnít that bad. In fact, I feel kinda bad that people are ruining her reputation when all she does is help people. Anyway, if you are doubtful, then just dont listen to her subs.

Offline sylveon

• Thank You
  • -Given: 5
  • -Receive: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: March 27, 2018, 10:32:45 PM »

I really donít see why people have a problem with her subs. Iím pretty sure she does not put satanic messages in her videos because one time she did a house tour, and it showed that she is just a simple woman who lives with her teenage daughter. She is sweet and replies to a lot of people. Although I have stopped using subs, I had slight results from her videos. She really isnít that bad. In fact, I feel kinda bad that people are ruining her reputation when all she does is help people. Anyway, if you are doubtful, then just dont listen to her subs.

The "satanic messages" claim was a hoax made up by a guy who had a fight with Mind Audio Central. This dude wanted to revenge him so he attacked his subs with claims like that, then more of those "exposing" videos started appearing from all kinds of people for whatever reason. They attacked literally all subliminal makers. It was really annoying, but can we get over it now?

Also yes, subliminals are pretty good for beginners, they work pretty well if you are consistent (listen every day for, say, 3-6 months) and listen to only 1-2  and not 15 or something. Personally I got pretty fast results from some, other seemed to not work at all. I recommend Mind Audio Central and Quadible, but also Matrixplay99, HypnoDaddy, etc.... I mean, honestly all of them work. But imagine this: the changes are kinda slow, the body has to adapt, and if they were fast it could be dangerous (think about it, if everything appeared miraculously as you wished, every time you got angry you or someone else would get hurt - thank god it takes time!). Imagine that every time you listen your body changes 0.01% of the result. Then you'd need like 1000+ days to get full results! Wow. And other things also play a role, like if you focus too hard on the results and simply cannot let go and let it come to you (as in LoA), then it will be slow. Take for example if you keep looking in the mirror and keep measuring yourself. And about the people in the comments... well, coincidences happen. Like listening to a money subliminal and getting some money that day - who said it was the subliminal (alone)?

As it previously was said, it can be damaging, yes. Especially for the ears (if they have high pitched frequencies or binaurals). But also it kinda gets you in that state of "I must listen to this or I'm lost" mindset. Normally subliminals were made to help, NOT to substitute (think of early weight loss subliminals or the 00's). You don't have to depend on them, you can still do you LoA exercises. But yes, for beginners it's good. I recommend affirmation videos more, except there aren't really any of those. You can make them yourself though through recording. :) Or simply read them.

LoA techniques are better than subs in my opinion, because that way you take your life in your own hands. So it's up to you what to do.

Tags: subliminals LOA