Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

collapse

Author Topic: Update from last post  (Read 4409 times)

Offline Everythingbutthegirl

• Thank You
  • -Given: 78
  • -Receive: 66
  • Now I am Power Attractor! WOW
    • View Profile
Re: Update from last post
« Reply #45 on: May 22, 2018, 07:51:29 PM »
For months I've been doing money affirmations, meditation,  whispering technique. You name it I've done it. I feel like I'm wasting my time because non of this shits working. I feel to give up
I feel the same dude! No more faith in this.

And do you know what the lovely late Louise hay would say? Ok and how many POVERTY affirmations did you do? Do you do the money affirmations and then continue on with the poverty mindset??

This ^^

The thing is, is that when people achieve their desire or whatever they end up slipping into their old thought patterns because theyíve been thinking that way for years. Of course itís slightly different if youíve manifested something materialistic, you stop thinking about it because you have it. But when it comes to money or relationships itís a little more tricky. ok say you get your partner back, you donít stop there! You keep going with the mindset that everything is working out for you, that you are what you wish to be. Keep planting the thoughts into your subconscious mind and it will manifest, but again you have to have the belief that it can happen.

Follow members gave a thank to your post:

Offline Lilchacha

• Thank You
  • -Given: 38
  • -Receive: 20
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: May 25, 2018, 04:56:26 AM »
I legit keep saying to myself that my time is ccoming and I'm trying to stay patient but when yyou've been in the same rut for a year and half with literally nothing changing but the weather it's quite hard not to think aabout the things i don't have or achieved yet. I keep telling myself I'm wealthy and ffeelinggood about it for a second but im not really seeing anything. I feel like I can't do aanything,  I can't go out because I'm always in the same clothes, my trainers are bbattered and squeek when I walk, i have no money to go out and enjoy the things id like to. I feel embarrassed when i do go oout because I never have any money, yesterday i didn't eat a thing and starved to sleep. This shits horrible and it's fucking with my mental health I keep getting anxiety,  I don't even want to leave my house in broad day light because I'maafraid of everyone sseeing the bum I've become. I really want my desires to mmanifest but I struggle to keep a strong positive mind about it. I just want my life to change and just come across large bundles of cash so i can get my shit ttogether     
« Last Edit: May 25, 2018, 05:06:48 AM by Lilchacha »

Offline Stone

• Dark-Huntress
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 289
  • -Receive: 188
  • I have no time to battle egos & small minds 😊
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: May 26, 2018, 08:50:11 AM »
I legit keep saying to myself that my time is ccoming and I'm trying to stay patient but when yyou've been in the same rut for a year and half with literally nothing changing but the weather it's quite hard not to think aabout the things i don't have or achieved yet. I keep telling myself I'm wealthy and ffeelinggood about it for a second but im not really seeing anything. I feel like I can't do aanything,  I can't go out because I'm always in the same clothes, my trainers are bbattered and squeek when I walk, i have no money to go out and enjoy the things id like to. I feel embarrassed when i do go oout because I never have any money, yesterday i didn't eat a thing and starved to sleep. This shits horrible and it's fucking with my mental health I keep getting anxiety,  I don't even want to leave my house in broad day light because I'maafraid of everyone sseeing the bum I've become. I really want my desires to mmanifest but I struggle to keep a strong positive mind about it. I just want my life to change and just come across large bundles of cash so i can get my shit ttogether     

Your all focus on "what you're struggling right now" and "what you don't have" from the get go. Read your thread how many times you repeated this and focused on lack. I understand it's not an easy situation but years of negative thinking will take time and efforts to replace it with more positive attitude. You haven't lived it from the state of wish fullfilled yet.
Merely affirming "i am wealthy" is not enough until you're not impressing the idea on your subconscious. You need to change "affirmations" but with that you also need to actually believe it and see only what you see in desired reality.
"I am wealthy" ...... It is not getting accepted by your subconscious because it's not close to its reality. You should visualise and affirm what your mind can easily believe and doesn't contradict at all. "I am financially secure" is much better than affirming i am wealthy.

Offline Anna1408

• Thank You
  • -Given: 873
  • -Receive: 1611
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: May 26, 2018, 06:20:51 PM »

You want your desires to manifest and you are outwardly going through the motions, but I think if you look back slowly over what you've written here, you will see that you are focusing on the negative: on the not having. Your overwhelming vibration is one of lack. And then, finally, that is what you are manifesting.

Offline Lilchacha

• Thank You
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: June 28, 2018, 04:41:47 AM »
It's me again. Stone and Anna i took your advice and i realised it was my self that was doing all the damage that had been caused. I just stopped the desperation of wanting 5k and carried on with my life, I finally got some new clothes (lol) and today I received a pair trainers which I adore  ;D. I'm seeing more money now, I finish my engineering course next Monday and cannot wait to work in my profession. All in all things are looking much better than what they were, i learned how to love myself again, I'm not were I want to be just yet but I'm happy with the progression I'm seeing. I do hope to get back in contact with my ex and hopefully even get back into a relationship with her when the times right, I still miss her here and there, we havent spoke in months but it is what it is I guess. Stone I'd like to thank you because you made things very clear for me and you have been very helpful during my darker days. But yeah I hope you all receive what you wish for and thanks to everyone that participated in this thread I appreciate you all. Damn I can't wait to work as an engineering, earn alot of money and have my girl by my side again.

Offline Stone

• Dark-Huntress
  • Thank You
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: June 28, 2018, 01:05:39 PM »
My pleasure. ;)
I'm glad you acknowledged your state and making progress now. Best wishes for your new job. 💕

Offline Anna1408

• Thank You
  • -Given: 873
  • -Receive: 1611
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: June 28, 2018, 06:28:04 PM »
It's me again. Stone and Anna i took your advice and i realised it was my self that was doing all the damage that had been caused. I just stopped the desperation of wanting 5k and carried on with my life, I finally got some new clothes (lol) and today I received a pair trainers which I adore  ;D. I'm seeing more money now, I finish my engineering course next Monday and cannot wait to work in my profession. All in all things are looking much better than what they were, i learned how to love myself again, I'm not were I want to be just yet but I'm happy with the progression I'm seeing. I do hope to get back in contact with my ex and hopefully even get back into a relationship with her when the times right, I still miss her here and there, we havent spoke in months but it is what it is I guess. Stone I'd like to thank you because you made things very clear for me and you have been very helpful during my darker days. But yeah I hope you all receive what you wish for and thanks to everyone that participated in this thread I appreciate you all. Damn I can't wait to work as an engineering, earn alot of money and have my girl by my side again.
Yay! Well done! :-)

Offline Alexbally

• Thank You
  • -Given: 243
  • -Receive: 587
  • At the end of the day, it gets dark.
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: June 28, 2018, 07:17:34 PM »
Damn I can't wait to work as an engineering, earn alot of money and have my girl by my side again.

So you've not really changed at all then. You're in exactly the same state as before, just viewing it from a slightly more elevated position now.

Who really is this "I" that cannot wait??

Offline Lilchacha

• Thank You
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: June 28, 2018, 09:41:19 PM »
Not really, today I just received a job that pays very well, pretty much most of the stuff that I wanted at the start of the year is finally coming my way and yet there's still more to come, so yeah things are changing and finally moving forward

Offline siamesegirl

• Thank You
  • -Given: 1133
  • -Receive: 1174
  • We are Siamese, if you please!
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: June 28, 2018, 09:55:13 PM »
Not really, today I just received a job that pays very well, pretty much most of the stuff that I wanted at the start of the year is finally coming my way and yet there's still more to come, so yeah things are changing and finally moving forward

This is really great news.

Offline Alexbally

• Thank You
  • -Given: 243
  • -Receive: 587
  • At the end of the day, it gets dark.
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: June 28, 2018, 10:10:15 PM »

Great start! And news! Keep this PRESENT great feeling

Offline Lilchacha

• Thank You
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: June 29, 2018, 05:02:59 AM »
Thank you both  :D

Offline Stone

• Dark-Huntress
  • Thank You
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: June 30, 2018, 07:43:23 AM »

Oh wow! Congratulations for your job. I wish more success for you ;)