Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

collapse

Author Topic: Update from last post  (Read 1752 times)

Offline Stone

• Thank You
  • -Given: 153
  • -Receive: 89
  • I have no time to battle egos & small minds 😊
    • View Profile
Re: Update from last post
« Reply #30 on: March 27, 2018, 08:44:42 PM »
Not at all. It's just that i feel satisfaction with my visualisation and i keep myself busy most of time.

Offline Lilchacha

• Thank You
  • -Given: 32
  • -Receive: 16
  • Now I am Power Attractor! WOW
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: April 03, 2018, 07:00:02 PM »
If any of you guys are struggling on how to manifest money or want to know the steps of how to manifest money check this link out, it gave me a better understanding of how to do it and what i need to do.

http://www.successwithkirk.net/blog/how-to-manifest-money-fast

Offline Lilchacha

• Thank You
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: April 12, 2018, 09:54:10 PM »
I really don't know what to do, I've been trying to manifest a job and 5k for the longest.  I've been visualising, staying positive etc etc but I feel like non of it is working to my advantage. It's easy to say "I'm a money magnet,  money comes to me with etc"  when in reality iI'm up to my neck in debts and bills that I can't pay, I can't even afford food for my dog atm and I keep gettingaanxiety when I think of what I owe and what I don't have. I'm just hoping to get a lucky break and just hope 5k comes to me really really soon. Any advice? On the other hand I got a good business proposal from my friend, now I'mjust wwaiting on my stock and see if this actually happens
« Last Edit: April 12, 2018, 10:00:26 PM by Lilchacha »

Offline Kashish

• 🕉
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 275
  • -Receive: 67
  • Together we will make it possible!
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: April 12, 2018, 10:57:22 PM »
I really don't know what to do, I've been trying to manifest a job and 5k for the longest.  I've been visualising, staying positive etc etc but I feel like non of it is working to my advantage. It's easy to say "I'm a money magnet,  money comes to me with etc"  when in reality iI'm up to my neck in debts and bills that I can't pay, I can't even afford food for my dog atm and I keep gettingaanxiety when I think of what I owe and what I don't have. I'm just hoping to get a lucky break and just hope 5k comes to me really really soon. Any advice? On the other hand I got a good business proposal from my friend, now I'mjust wwaiting on my stock and see if this actually happens
When we say '' stay positive and positive things happen '' its just sugary fabricated new age marketing gimmick.

Negative ppl manifest all the time. Ever thought why?  There is a reason and let's not go there, its too much to say in one thread.

Every person has a manifesting mode, example is I don't do visualisation and my manifestation  are usually i just have to think abt it and it happens. So there must be something which resonates with you. Try to find it out by trial and error.

If you are good in visualisation, do that.
If you are good in act as if, do that
Whatever suits you and affirms your beliefs.

Stocks are good options. Imagine your stocks profit giving 100% profit. One person used to keep a vision board  that he had received 1 million  in cheque. He kept that vision board in his room and daily watched it. He received that same amount (this was in secret youtube video i think).

If its really urgent.  Try this LALITHAM SRIDHARAM LALITHAM BASKARAM LALITHAM SUDARSHNAM.

Chant as many time as possible with certain amount in your mind in peaceful environment. (Take care not to wear shoes or socks while doing this & if you are a woman, don't do this when in period)

You have to  get the pronunciation right. I am sorry i dont have youtube link of this. Do let me know if you find pronouncing difficulty

« Last Edit: April 12, 2018, 11:08:21 PM by Kashish »

Follow members gave a thank to your post:

Offline Lilchacha

• Thank You
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: April 15, 2018, 12:50:55 AM »
Sweet! Usually I mmanifest things without even knowing how I did it. How long should I chant for? 

Offline yesican

• Thank You
  • -Given: 439
  • -Receive: 241
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: April 15, 2018, 11:19:57 AM »
On the other hand I got a good business proposal from my friend

wonderful.... things start to move in a good direction...