Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

collapse

Author Topic: Help  (Read 313 times)

Offline MIS

• Thank You
  • -Given: 2
  • -Receive: 0
  • Now I am Power Attractor! WOW
    • View Profile
Help
« on: December 05, 2017, 01:51:40 PM »
Hi All, i would appreciate some help as Im so lost.

We broke up like a month ago. I was a hot mess, it was my fault that now I pushed him to no return. I was battling with depression that I did not know I had, I was also struggling with something that happened to me a decade back. I had fears of abandoment and hurt. When I finally realise that i have an issue, i decided to seek help and that is when he is also done with me. We had a little time out and I called him.2 weeks later to apologise to him cause I embarassed him infront of his friends. I also called his friends up to apologise for my bad behaviour. When we spoke about how im handling my therapy sessions, I decided to tell me what happened years back cause I felt that I owe that to him for the push and pull effect. To which he just said. Thanks for sharing, something this awful should not have happened to anyone.

Right now our status is unclear. He has told people we have broken up and one of his best buds messaged me to say we can still be friends. And he also told people that he doesnt want to lead me on so he wants to stay away and be distant. He is also done with me.

This guy used to be so in love with me at one point. Though i don expect a major reaction for something so initimate and private that I shared, all he had was thanks for sharing. I did have suicidal thoughts which are now controlled since im seeking help. But i have this huge pain in my heart that doesnt seem to go away. I feel nauseous all the time whenever I think of him. We are friends on social media and his posts sometimes affect me.

We had 1.5 years together. And I love this man. I truly want him back. But at the same time he being distant im afraid he will forget me and move on.

I do affirmations. Some days they work somedays they don

What im to do? I would appreciate any help. Thank yoi :)

Offline anteres

• Thank You
  • -Given: 110
  • -Receive: 73
    • View Profile
Re: Help
« Reply #1 on: December 06, 2017, 01:20:41 AM »
Hello Dear MIS -
You are not lost and even if you were, now you have found yourself. Do you know how? Because you have put down all the problems that you think you have. Now when there is a problem there are solutions for it. There are more solutions than problems. So, yes if you promise yourself you will do, what I am going share you are going to lead an awesome life. Not only this guy but many other guys can run after you. You know how can I be so confident? Because a few months ago, I, like many others here, was also in the similar position like yours. So, donít worry. Just chill.

Now this time is GOLD and you are one of the fortunate one. Not everyone gets to know LOA etc. even after breakup. So be thankful.
Make this journey from this moment and forever all about yourself - your growth as a human being.

Love is the most the powerful energy when it is unconditional. So get love, you have to radiate love. Because what you give you get it return. So do this meditation daily at least for next two - three months - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TSzCfGtWqBs - this is the single most remedy for all your problem.

Don't contact your guy. The more you contact him the more he will be away. You already did a great job by apologizing. Now it is YOUR time to fix everything that you have identified. Because you also wonít want to date a depressed person. Listen to this -https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bjDohQyXFdA

After you do self-love meditation at least for 10days twice a day, you will find the mud in your mind is settling down and your mind is getting clear. Meditation is the only remedy for depression. Add this https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SW9hfu4HZfE for yourself.

Once you do this you will be ready to apply LOA. Then journal what you want from universe (Well, universe is in you) set the intent (ASK), Trust it will be delivered ( The only clause is you have to be immensely happy in this phase, so do whatever you feel like that makes you happy), Let GO ( Donít contact your guy, have desire in your mind, be happy, radiate happiness, post your awesome pix in social so that he get to know you are awesome, you are independent powerful human being) and RECEIVE ( Trust me, not only him but many others will come to you).
Read success stories in this forum, out side. My fav is this - http://www.powerfulintentions.org/forum/topic/show?id=1335877%3ATopic%3A1383499&xgs=1&xg_source=msg_share_topic

So, congrats, you are on the right place now. An amazing life is there for you and you know now what to do. Have fun. Suicide is so uncool man, anyway we are not here permanently, so have fun meanwhile, make the best out of it. We are here for you.
Love,
A

« Last Edit: December 07, 2017, 03:47:08 AM by anteres »

Offline MIS

• Thank You
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 06, 2017, 06:10:15 PM »
Dear Anteres

Thanks so much for the kind words and support. Sometimes all we really need is assurance that everything is going to be okay when the current reality shows your old vibration and throws us out of the vortex.

Though time is an illusion- I do worry that he will move on, ie forget me etc . But as of today, my faith is stronger than the worry that I will have him back soon enough.

I have been reading so much of the posts here. All of you have helped and are helping me move forward. Im ever so grateful. I hope all you of get what you are looking soon!

Blessings!

Offline anteres

• Thank You
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 07, 2017, 03:43:54 AM »
Dear Anteres

Thanks so much for the kind words and support. Sometimes all we really need is assurance that everything is going to be okay when the current reality shows your old vibration and throws us out of the vortex.

Though time is an illusion- I do worry that he will move on, ie forget me etc . But as of today, my faith is stronger than the worry that I will have him back soon enough.

I have been reading so much of the posts here. All of you have helped and are helping me move forward. Im ever so grateful. I hope all you of get what you are looking soon!

Blessings!

Dear MIS, it's okay to be worried and feeling low/high, being sad. After all we are limited with a human brain, so as a human it's okay to feel all these.
Just remember, not to give these any power, dont fight them at the same time don't entertain them.

Read success stories, they are helpful.

Not only me, we all are here for you.
I'll be glad if my posts make you happy and give you smile.

Love.
« Last Edit: December 07, 2017, 08:37:47 PM by anteres »

Follow members gave a thank to your post:

Offline yesican

• Thank You
  • -Given: 370
  • -Receive: 173
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 07, 2017, 03:19:42 PM »
Anteres gave you an amazing reply... thanks Anteres :)

I do affirmations. Some days they work somedays they don

I know this and I can tell you from my personal experience that this is normal when you change and learn something new that you are going back and forth. Things do not work 100% right from the beginning. Often, it is a process. Some days you can apply this some days old patterns creep in... just be consistent, appreciate yourself and most of all be gentle with yourself. You deserve the best and you deserve love and understanding especially from yourself.

It has been said many times and it is still true:  love will come effortlessly.
You do not need to fight or do anything besides loving yourself unconditionally. What you give out gets back to you :)) you probably know the rule

But at the same time he being distant im afraid he will forget me and move on.

please do not torture yourself with thoughts like that. LOA is about your thoughts and definitions. So, please be very careful of what you buy into.

you are in the process of positive change...

Follow members gave a thank to your post:

Offline anteres

• Thank You
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 08, 2017, 09:06:14 PM »
Anteres gave you an amazing reply... thanks Anteres

That's so sweet of you Yesican <3

Offline MIS

• Thank You
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: December 09, 2017, 05:24:56 PM »
@yesican- thank you so much.
You guys are friends that I don have a face on! So thankful.

On the hindsight, I'm doing rather. I do have moments when I do focus that he isnt there but I guess its going to take a while. He did contact me via texts a few times! . Updating me that he has arrived safely on his holiday destination. Infact now he is where we used to holiday together. He send me a pic and said "good memories here and hope you are doing well" . We indeed had good memories so I rereplied a smiley face and he responded again saying that its good to see me smiling and i should smile more which i did not respond.

He also left me a missed call in the wee hours which im dead sure is a drunk call. I did not answer since i was sleeping. I just to.keep up this good progress and before I know it, we will be bacl together!

Blessings to all!

Tags:

* Disclaimer

All information on the forum are members personal tips, suggestions, advise and experiences, forum administrator or Moderators can not be held liable for any damage/misuse arising from the information/education shared the forum. You take your own necessary responsibility for your own actions.

Note: The Profile Deletion with posts more than 10 can not be done. It will not only Derank the forum on Search Engine (As those indexed posts will show 404 Error as - Page not Found) Moreover it will delete the associated posts of other users as well who replied on that Profile posts. It effects the whole Structure of the Forum.

* Only for Sensible Talk!

Refresh History
  • Just For Saying HI...
  • Psionic: hahaha
    December 11, 2017, 11:11:52 PM
  • Alexbally: Have you been smoking too ST?
    December 11, 2017, 05:38:39 AM
  • siamesegirl: My cat has his Christmas jumper on
    December 11, 2017, 04:10:09 AM
  • Alexbally: Save me some P
    December 11, 2017, 02:33:40 AM
  • Psionic: thanks I will meditate on that as I spark up
    December 10, 2017, 07:33:48 PM
  • alexburke: Shamanic blessings manifested to unfold for you Psionic. May the Cannabis plant spirits guide you on your epic adventure through the altered states of consciousness that only become better and more positive all to benefit you. ALSO: lol nvm. All the best.
    December 10, 2017, 07:24:42 PM
  • Psionic: blaze 4:20
    December 10, 2017, 04:19:27 PM
  • Psionic: This stuff is hella accurate if anyone wants to find out more about themselves: https://humandesignforusall.com/free-report
    December 10, 2017, 03:48:38 AM
  • BabyCakes12345: U should sue
    December 06, 2017, 03:03:00 AM
  • The Silver Paladin: I'm fine. I just have a broken leg.
    December 06, 2017, 01:06:28 AM
  • Lamda: U OK SILVER?
    December 05, 2017, 09:38:09 PM
  • The Wolverine: Blackmagelulu Clear your inbox
    December 05, 2017, 08:03:47 PM
  • The Silver Paladin: I got hit by a car today.
    December 05, 2017, 12:12:08 PM
  • TheLittleBat: Dunkin Donuts is disgusting. Everyone knows Krispy Kreme is where it's at.
    December 03, 2017, 12:36:30 PM
  • Colonel Roosevelt: gingerbread cookie donut was good too
    December 03, 2017, 04:30:19 AM
  • Colonel Roosevelt: Tried a peppermint mocha swirl iced coffee from Dunkin Donuts today, not bad but I like the caramel swirl better
    December 03, 2017, 04:29:56 AM
  • queenanastazia: Hi
    December 02, 2017, 12:44:40 AM
  • BabyCakes12345: Me*
    December 01, 2017, 10:05:31 AM
  • BabyCakes12345: Hey guys! It’s my HiCrunchy. My name is different now
    December 01, 2017, 10:05:14 AM
  • bluebutterfly: :)hi
    November 30, 2017, 03:03:47 PM
  • GoodGoodMom: Good morning, everyone.
    November 29, 2017, 09:27:25 PM
  • sparklingstar: Bluesunrise it's good you received the message. Thanks for notifying me. Yeah whenever you have time PM me. :)
    November 28, 2017, 09:05:16 PM
  • Psionic: wtf why is it only my name turns red...
    November 28, 2017, 06:00:44 PM
  • Psionic: Shoot TheLittleBat. And no that wasnt me molesting you last night, i swear!
    November 28, 2017, 06:00:25 PM
  • Bluesunrise: Ankur Sancheti thanks a lot I understood now in fact the interface of the inbox of the forum changed that is why I wasn t  understanding what was happening
    November 28, 2017, 03:08:38 PM
  • Bluesunrise: Sparklingstar yep I got your pm happy to see you again I ll send you a pm as well see you
    November 28, 2017, 03:06:34 PM
  • sparklingstar: Bluesunrise I PMed you but Idk if you received the PM (for some reason there were problems sometimes with sending PMs). Tell me if you did please :)
    November 28, 2017, 12:21:01 AM
  • TheLittleBat: Psionic, I have a Q for you about the astral plane.
    November 27, 2017, 09:02:03 PM
  • Psionic: makes me feel bad when i blow hundreds a night on nothing
    November 27, 2017, 08:28:35 PM
  • TheLittleBat: Another guy said he'll drink ketchup if it doesn't reach $100 lmao.
    November 27, 2017, 08:26:58 PM

Registration

Facebook Comments

SimplePortal 2.3.3 © 2008-2010, SimplePortal