Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
collapse

Author Topic: I just did Wendy and I felt such vibrations!!!  (Read 2184 times)

Offline Yoursweetlove

• Thank You
  • -Given: 124
  • -Receive: 33
  • have faith, have fun
    • View Profile
I just did Wendy and I felt such vibrations!!!
« on: December 05, 2017, 12:16:43 AM »
In the past 5-6 days Iíve been doing Wendy RS every night but tonight when I did it I felt so many good vibrations like never before and power and all things positive of course. Does this mean that the RS worked the most? Also I felt as almost I was touching that personís frequencies at some point it was Weird af like in another dimension but now I am cool and refreshed

Offline anteres

• Thank You
  • -Given: 120
  • -Receive: 149
  • Now I am Power Attractor! WOW
    • View Profile
Re: I just did Wendy and I felt such vibrations!!!
« Reply #1 on: December 05, 2017, 12:31:51 AM »
For any method or session, don't think too much about the success or the outcome. Know that it is always working the moment you trust that it is working. Wendi's is a very powerful, short and sweet session to generate a focus thought and a binding energy. This is to intensify the intent. When you send them to your POI - it is the visualization to feel you are reaching the person in real - means that you two are together.

So to simplify this -

Focus intent + Energy + Visualization/Feeling through senses + Let go = Manifesting reality (Faster)

Hence, this is the basic of LOA. So, just carry on in this journey. Explore, play and have fun

There are many ways of doing RS. Choose the one which makes you happy :)

Love,
A

Offline suikaz

• Thank You
  • -Given: 68
  • -Receive: 77
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 05, 2017, 09:40:37 AM »
Can you guys explain me about how Wendi technique is? Like how to do it in steps?
I don't know Where can I find Wendi's technique from.
I know only Lanies' PW and just general RS.
Thank you!

Offline Yoursweetlove

• Thank You
  • have faith, have fun
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 06, 2017, 07:07:35 PM »
Can you guys explain me about how Wendi technique is? Like how to do it in steps?
I don't know Where can I find Wendi's technique from.
I know only Lanies' PW and just general RS.
Thank you!

go to youtube and type "wendy remote seduction" it will appear first most likely and just follow the steps, I touch my face and body when she says something like "imagine touching him or he does it to you" something like that

Offline Anna1408

• Thank You
  • -Given: 921
  • -Receive: 1708
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 06, 2017, 08:16:53 PM »
Wendi's  got a new recording out now as well called "The Magic Touch" (see her website). I listened to it a few times and it was useful because it helps you to imagine the energy and warmth as you touch the target. Now I just incorporate some of that idea into my normal rs session and it works great.

Follow members gave a thank to your post:

Offline sparklingstar

• Thank You
  • -Given: 202
  • -Receive: 237
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 06, 2017, 08:37:20 PM »
Wendi's  got a new recording out now as well called "The Magic Touch" (see her website). I listened to it a few times and it was useful because it helps you to imagine the energy and warmth as you touch the target. Now I just incorporate some of that idea into my normal rs session and it works great.

That's good news. I have to admit her old meditation which is mostly about love was very effective but the new one must be even more.

Offline Anna1408

• Thank You
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: December 06, 2017, 08:54:50 PM »

That's good news. I have to admit her old meditation which is mostly about love was very effective but the new one must be even more.

Yeah, Sparkle; it is useful to help work on magic touch/MT. I think she means it to be used in addition to the original recording. It's probably really useful for people who want to train themselves into imagining the touch aspect of rs.
« Last Edit: December 06, 2017, 08:56:46 PM by Anna1408 »

Offline sparklingstar

• Thank You
  • -Given: 202
  • -Receive: 237
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: December 06, 2017, 10:55:18 PM »
-
« Last Edit: April 19, 2018, 12:19:14 PM by sparklingstar »

Follow members gave a thank to your post:

Offline Yoursweetlove

• Thank You
  • have faith, have fun
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: December 07, 2017, 02:02:00 AM »

what is the link to her website?

Offline Anna1408

• Thank You
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: December 07, 2017, 07:29:11 PM »

Yeah, Sparkle; it is useful to help work on magic touch/MT. I think she means it to be used in addition to the original recording. It's probably really useful for people who want to train themselves into imagining the touch aspect of rs.

Anna although someone can do LV + MT without any guidance, for some people who love meditations the first recording can be used as LV maybe and the new one as MT. I think combined together as you said they will bring balanced results like MT + LV without any guidance.

Yeah that's very true, Sparkle. And with the second Wendi recording, what I found useful is, you imagine touching the target, and as you touch him/her, there is a kind of coloured energy (I imagine a glittery red colour) that covers the skin of the target, indicating how the energy of your touch is affecting them. You imagine heat and waves of pleasure going into that area. It's really very helpful to learn MT with, or to improve on it.
« Last Edit: December 07, 2017, 07:32:52 PM by Anna1408 »

Offline Anna1408

• Thank You
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: December 07, 2017, 07:36:27 PM »

what is the link to her website?

It's here. I think it seems to be part of a package. I've no idea what the "big flirt" recording is like. lol. Never heard that one.  https://hypnosis.wendi.com/products/big-flirt-and-magic-touch-hypnosis-by-wendi-friesen

Offline Moodman

• Growing
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 0
  • -Receive: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: March 13, 2020, 06:40:11 PM »
I like your comments, thank you for sharing.

Offline Bumpin

• Thank You
  • -Given: 0
  • -Receive: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: March 13, 2020, 06:44:36 PM »
I also like to feel vibrations after meditation or yoga. This is an incredible feeling. And it is amazing how much useful you can get from yoga practices. Well, I sometimes feel like I'm in zero gravity. It gives me such a feeling of lightness and relaxation, and later gives me a lot of strength. And I don 't know how I used to live without yoga and meditation. I'm so grateful to my friend , who took me to a trial yoga class. Now we are flying to Bali together to take a yoga course (you can see it here parahitayoga.com), get a certificate, and open a small class in London. We will try very hard to be good students to make our dream come true.
« Last Edit: March 14, 2020, 01:21:28 AM by Bumpin »