Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

collapse

Author Topic: you can literally manifest everything, everything!  (Read 3862 times)

Offline ImaginationisKing

• Thank You
  • -Given: 603
  • -Receive: 506
  • Now I am Power Attractor! WOW
    • View Profile
Re: you can literally manifest everything, everything!
« Reply #15 on: May 15, 2018, 02:50:21 PM »
« Last Edit: June 16, 2018, 06:48:40 PM by ImaginationisKing »

Offline Gopal

• Thank You
  • -Given: 1
  • -Receive: 75
  • http://spiritualgab.freeforums.net/
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: May 15, 2018, 03:03:48 PM »
The reason they are going after him is because he's a corrupt businessman who launders Russian mob money because his failed business dealings and reputation for screwing everyone finally caught up with him. I don't know how old you are, but this specimen's been doing this crap for decades, we all knew who he was for years already. Like I said, America has a broken bankruptcy system that allows one to walk away from debt and reboot their shady dealings.

Anyway, you know this already, but have betrayed yourself as a fake news junky still pissed at Hillary for the presidency she never had ... so my time is wasted.

The POINT was that yes, Trump did use what we call LOA throughout his life, but did so unwittingly, as many people do. He also manifested a situation wherein he will be the subject of unbearable scorn and shame - had he sense enough to feel those things - out of the strong emotions associated with fear.

In my opinion, nothing is moved or caused to happen by any single person, Person is part of the creation, what happens to any single individual is part of the overall movement of universe. So Trump doesn't cause anything to happen with his intention, what Trump has done is part of the expression of All That Is.

Thanks for your opinion, sharing.

I could say I completely agree with you but what does that mean, really?

I like this: What Trump has done, past tense, is part of the expression of ALL that is. Ofcourse.

We are not creating the reality individually, there is no collective creation, everything moves as one. Your intention to create something and my intention to create something else is also part of the overall movement of universe.

Universe exist only in Perception, there is no outer world in itself, so we are all one and the same.

• Thank You
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: May 15, 2018, 03:14:16 PM »
We are not creating the reality individually, there is no collective creation, everything moves as one. Your intention to create something and my intention to create something else is also part of the overall movement of universe.

Universe exist only in Perception, there is no outer world in itself, so we are all one and the same.

We are not creating individualy, we are not creating collectivley, everything is as one. You say.

A "person" cannot create. But consciousness is Universe.
« Last Edit: May 15, 2018, 03:23:00 PM by ImaginationisKing »

Follow members gave a thank to your post:

Offline Gopal

• Thank You
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: May 15, 2018, 03:26:23 PM »
We are not creating individualy, we are not creating collectivley, everything is as one. You say.

A "person" cannot create. But consciousness is Universe

There is a difference if you watch it carefully, You are not inside the movie, You are watching the movie, If you identify yourself as a person inside the movie, then you start to drive the creation but once you know you are actually watching the movie, then you start to give up all your effort to drive the creation. So Creation differ while you identify as a person than identifying yourself to be an awareness. So it matters a lot.
« Last Edit: May 15, 2018, 03:28:03 PM by Gopal »

Offline Gopal

• Thank You
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: May 15, 2018, 03:28:37 PM »

There is a difference if you watch it carefully, You are not inside the movie, You are watching the movie, If you identify yourself as a person inside the movie, then you start to drive the creation but once you know you are actually watching the movie, then you start to give up all your effort to drive the creation. So Creation differ while you identify as a person than identifying yourself to be an awareness. So it matters a lot.

• Thank You
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: May 15, 2018, 03:43:51 PM »
« Last Edit: June 16, 2018, 06:49:09 PM by ImaginationisKing »

Offline Gopal

• Thank You
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: May 15, 2018, 03:50:36 PM »
a person than identifying yourself to be an awareness. So it matters a lot.

Yes, matters alot!
I understand what you're saying. Thank you for sharing.
Pickle.
I like and enjoy, both.

Welcome!

• Thank You
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: May 15, 2018, 03:53:42 PM »
« Last Edit: May 15, 2018, 11:10:05 PM by ImaginationisKing »

• Thank You
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: May 21, 2018, 07:24:41 AM »
« Last Edit: June 16, 2018, 06:49:21 PM by ImaginationisKing »

Offline Kotetsu

• Growing
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 43
  • -Receive: 4
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: May 21, 2018, 09:22:05 PM »
Trump didn't won because he believed it. Hilari  believe too, many people believe so much ,but fail or lose things. Analyze life, You will see than belief are not the only factor for success.
Look at lottery winner many of them when they have the good ticket didn't expect win ,but they win,  in many interview  they are chocked about winning.
The same with students,many of them toutght get their semester,but fail ,on the other hand other stress and get their semester.
If trump has won election it's because he knew how to talk to people, about their problem, he uses better strategy than others and use social network ( cambridge analytica ) to win , that's all.
Belief help, but are not the only factor, it depends the case.
And everybody knows that trump get many problem with justice during his life he's not an example .
Its possible to be ,bad,egoist, selfish and be president,judge,policemen, etc... the job didn't define the personality .

Offline Desideratum

• Thank You
  • -Given: 54
  • -Receive: 827
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: May 22, 2018, 12:00:42 AM »
Trump didn't won because he believed it. Hilari  believe too, many people believe so much ,but fail or lose things. Analyze life, You will see than belief are not the only factor for success.
Look at lottery winner many of them when they have the good ticket didn't expect win ,but they win,  in many interview  they are chocked about winning.
The same with students,many of them toutght get their semester,but fail ,on the other hand other stress and get their semester.
If trump has won election it's because he knew how to talk to people, about their problem, he uses better strategy than others and use social network ( cambridge analytica ) to win , that's all.
And everybody knows that trump get many problem with justice during his life he's not an example .
Its possible to be ,bad,egoist, selfish and be president,judge,policemen, etc... the job didn't define the personality .

It took me a minute, but finally your post made sense when I read it to myself in a Russian accent.

Offline Stone

• Dark-Huntress
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 298
  • -Receive: 188
  • I have no time to battle egos & small minds 😊
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: May 22, 2018, 12:48:50 AM »
I believe that any person can manifest anything, good or bad, I saw an article on one site a couple of days ago, I cannot remember and it said that Trump won the presidency because he acts as a winner all the time which does seem like being full of himself to some, but to the others it seems like he is confident etc. my point is he really believes/knows he is a winner, always right and it manifests in his life that no matter how many people hate him, he still became president. not saying I support trump or anything like that, I am not very political it is just from a my LOA point of view and an example.

so, what I mean is that you can manifest anything as long as you believe and it doesn't matter what others say to you, do not let them discourage you because unfortunately on this site I saw quiet a few people discouraging others and why bother? let other believe bc when you discourage them, their belief might decrease and they might not get what they desire.

anyhow, I think you should just be certain and the topic about leting go, I believe that leting go doesn't mean that you forget about a thing/person, but that you let go of the "wish" and embrace the "knowledge" that whatever you desire is happening.

My opinion is quite different on this especially in case of Trump. With an example of Mother Teresa she would always say to be a part of peace rally rather than joining an anti-war or anti-drug rally, why, because here focus will be shifted to "violence" not peace and the whole energy will be directed to "violence" in form of lower emotions like hatred, fear. That is why most of activism like this creates more of what it is against of. When we affirm, we suggest affirming positive statements because mind interprets what it sees. For example, if I say "I don't want to loose this job" - my mind see it as loosing job Not being in a job. Similarly, many people hate trump but he won in the elections because all energy was focused on him, and out of hatred they had been seeing him as president unknowingly.

Offline Kotetsu

• Growing
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 43
  • -Receive: 4
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: May 22, 2018, 04:18:16 AM »

It took me a minute, but finally your post made sense when I read it to myself in a Russian accent.

Yeah sorry for my English

Offline Wander-if

• Thank You
  • -Given: 0
  • -Receive: 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: May 22, 2018, 11:07:22 PM »
I completely agree with this. I am NOT a Trump supporter but he DID completely manifest his presidency, and his legacy! He knows what he is doing and how much power his actions & beliefs have.

I attracted becoming neighbors with the FIRST African American female BILLIONAIRE at only 24 years old. I am still mind blown every day. I love the Law of Attraction!!!

• Thank You
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: May 28, 2018, 08:08:29 AM »
« Last Edit: June 16, 2018, 06:49:38 PM by ImaginationisKing »